Osteobolin-C log??

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
So I managed to fracture a bone in my hand near the palm...more like in the wrist. My entire wrist was the same size of my foreamr for days. Doctor blamed it on blood under the skin. Dirk sent me some Osteobolin-C and to show my appreciation I figured I would start a log to show how this is helping my injury.
The initial prognosis from the Doc is 4-6 weeks out from the gym. I had a cast then they pulled it off and got a custom brace put on for comfort. I started the Osteobolin-C about 5 days ago and have notice a reduction in the swelling in comparison to the first 7 days without Osteobolin-C. I have also noticed an increased flexibility and am actually not wearing the brace at all today and feel no pain.
I am due for another set of xrays and an MRI on April 2nd.
Figure until that proof is in, I can just write about how I am feeling.
And just for the record, I went the first 7 days with no improvement at all and actually into the first 3 days using Osteobolin-C I had no perceptible improvement either...it has just been the last 2-3 days that I have felt improvement and so I believe this coincides with Osteobolin-C. I am very responsive to Cissus (thanks goodness, as much as I get hurt)

Dosage: 5 2x a day as suggested on the bottle.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I like this log! Very excited to see how it is going to work in the healing process!
Best of luck to you and please keep this updated!

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
I sure will!!
FYI while helping with the research and write-ups on cissus quadrangularis, I kept discovering more and more studies where accelarated bone healing was observed. For instance, one study I recall was were they broke the ulna and radius of laboratory dogs, and when given CQ they observed complete healing in four weeks, with mature remodeling in 6 weeks, versus the control group which was 6/10 respectively.

You might be hurling telephone poles again sooner than you think, my friend!

Good luck -

D

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
FYI while helping with the research and write-ups on cissus quadrangularis, I kept discovering more and more studies where accelarated bone healing was observed. For instance, one study I recall was were they broke the ulna and radius of laboratory dogs, and when given CQ they observed complete healing in four weeks, with mature remodeling in 6 weeks, versus the control group which was 6/10 respectively.

You might be hurling telephone poles again sooner than you think, my friend!

Good luck -

D
:dance:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also looking forward to it- sounded like a really painful injury- and I know how hard you train- so I figured I would try and get you back to form- please keep us updated!

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
It has been 6 days of Osteobolin-C use and there is defintely noticable improvement. I am no longer taking vicodan every morning and I am actually going the entire day without my brace on and it feels fine. I still wear it at night cause my GF and I are both "rough" sleepers and have been known to draw blood from each other...
The swelling is mostly gone, just a slight swollen area about the size of a quarter. I am able to bend my wrist all directions with still some limited mobility bending it up if it is lying flat, palms down on a table. That is the position that has been most trouble for me. I notice a few more degrees of mobility in that direction over just 4 days ago so that is good.
I plan to get in the gym on Monday. I think all should be good but will not be doing any really heavy presses for a bit...just lisght and easy. Wrist wraps came in yesterday along with my pro-gripper (200lbs) so I am gonna start using the gripper during the day and defintely wear wrist wraps from now on when doing any pressing at the gym.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It has been 6 days of Osteobolin-C use and there is defintely noticable improvement. I am no longer taking vicodan every morning and I am actually going the entire day without my brace on and it feels fine. I still wear it at night cause my GF and I are both "rough" sleepers and have been known to draw blood from each other...
The swelling is mostly gone, just a slight swollen area about the size of a quarter. I am able to bend my wrist all directions with still some limited mobility bending it up if it is lying flat, palms down on a table. That is the position that has been most trouble for me. I notice a few more degrees of mobility in that direction over just 4 days ago so that is good.
I plan to get in the gym on Monday. I think all should be good but will not be doing any really heavy presses for a bit...just lisght and easy. Wrist wraps came in yesterday along with my pro-gripper (200lbs) so I am gonna start using the gripper during the day and defintely wear wrist wraps from now on when doing any pressing at the gym.

That was quick!! Be really careful and start slow- I broke a foot in 2004 (football) that I kept trying to come back too early and play on- I re-broke it 4 times :think: When I started using cissus, it finally healed up for good within about 6 weeks

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
That was quick!! Be really careful and start slow- I broke a foot in 2004 (football) that I kept trying to come back too early and play on- I re-broke it 4 times :think: When I started using cissus, it finally healed up for good within about 6 weeks
Wait, now I am nervous...I can't afford to screw up the timing cause I start throwing in about 2 1/2 months...should I give it another week? I was gonna go really light but I don't wanna screw myself...
Guess I am just getting stir crazy with no gym...
It has been about 3 weeks since the fracture...maybe another week then?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Awesome results so far bro!!

I would deff wait another week or so let me osteobolin have some more time to work and get some more natural healing time! I dont think you will regret it in the end if you wait another week!

Thats just me, i know whats its like not being able to go to the gym it sucks!! But just heal up a little more then go and ease into it!

Keep those good updates coming :dance:

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
But I feel so fat... :)

Train legs and do cardio!

Definately give it another week. (You know you should, you just don't want to admit it. I know the feeling!)

Patience, young skywalker....

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
OK, gonna wait another week...
Good weekend. I started noticing I was getting headaches in the eves and then I remembered the same thing used to happen when I took another brand of cissus at a higher does so I backed my dose down to 4 2x a day and no more headaches.
I have not needed to wear my brace or take any vicodan for awhile now. I was wearing it at night when sleeping but that stopped midway through last week.
I have good ROM in the wrist and pretty good strength coming back to it. I bought a 200# Gripper and am using that with good success.
All is looking good for a slow and easy start next week...

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME BRO!!! This is a great recovery!!

Cannt wait to hear when you hit the gym!! Good luck and keep healing that wrist!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, gonna wait another week...
Good weekend. I started noticing I was getting headaches in the eves and then I remembered the same thing used to happen when I took another brand of cissus at a higher does so I backed my dose down to 4 2x a day and no more headaches.
I have not needed to wear my brace or take any vicodan for awhile now. I was wearing it at night when sleeping but that stopped midway through last week.
I have good ROM in the wrist and pretty good strength coming back to it. I bought a 200# Gripper and am using that with good success.
All is looking good for a slow and easy start next week...

Good feedback!

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Ok..seems every other day logging is working out.
I am pleased to say I have no pain at all during normal activities (all activities...) and the wrist seems to be back to normal. I called my doc and related to him my progress and, while he is a little perturbed that I am not wearing the brace, he now want to see me next weekend instead of April 2nd. I should not have full, complete mobility as of yet, according to him. While I am there, I will see if he will email me the digital images of my xrays to post up, that should be neat.
Thanks again for the sample, it worked and I will definitely be back in the gym next week to put the healing to the test...slowly at first, of course.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok..seems every other day logging is working out.
I am pleased to say I have no pain at all during normal activities (all activities...) and the wrist seems to be back to normal. I called my doc and related to him my progress and, while he is a little perturbed that I am not wearing the brace, he now want to see me next weekend instead of April 2nd. I should not have full, complete mobility as of yet, according to him. While I am there, I will see if he will email me the digital images of my xrays to post up, that should be neat.
Thanks again for the sample, it worked and I will definitely be back in the gym next week to put the healing to the test...slowly at first, of course.

X-rays would be really cool- seems like you will be back out at the track in no time!!

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
X-rays would be really cool- seems like you will be back out at the track in no time!!
Hope so.
I have photocopies of the initial xrays but you can barely see the fracture in them though, too new is what the doc said.
This next set should show up with the scarring or whatever it's called when bones heal...

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Well today I am going back into the gym.
I started Osteobolin-C just under 2 weeks after getting a stress fracture in my left wrist and have been on it almost 2 1/2 weeks. I have absolutely no discomfort at all in my wrist and am not wearing my brace at all any point now.
I am gonna keep it light and see how it all goes and report back.
Thanks for all the support rms80 and buff...this is a great supplement and since I have personal experience logging another supp with similar claims right after knee surgery, I reall mean that..good job.
Let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well today I am going back into the gym.
I started Osteobolin-C just under 2 weeks after getting a stress fracture in my left wrist and have been on it almost 2 1/2 weeks. I have absolutely no discomfort at all in my wrist and am not wearing my brace at all any point now.
I am gonna keep it light and see how it all goes and report back.
Thanks for all the support rms80 and buff...this is a great supplement and since I have personal experience logging another supp with similar claims right after knee surgery, I reall mean that..good job.
Let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

No problem bud!! Glad we could help out!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME!!!:dance:

Sean your recovery has been awesome to hear about about!!
I am very excited that you made it back to the GYM TODAY!!!

Please let us know how it went!!

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Workout last night was AWESOME!!!
Felt good to get back in the gym and sweat...and boy I sweated like a pig. The wrist felt good and strong, although I kept the weights light so as not to push it. Today, wrist is perfectly fine, no issues whatsoever.
I won't embarrass myself by listing the lift heres, big dropoff in a month's time but it will all come back quickly. Figure I will take it easy for the next 2 weeks, get use to this new workout and then get heavy again.

Osteobolin-C is da' real deal and I am sure when I see the doc he will be impressed with my level of progress. I should still be in the brace :)

THANKS AGAIN GUYS.
I do not exaggerate when I say you guys saved me from a so-so season based on the wrist fracture.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Sean i am Blown away with your determination most people would use this as an excusse to get out of doing physical activity! NOT YOU MY BORTHA!!!!

I am excited to hear how fast you recovered and that you LOVE the Osteobolin-c! I also love it, I can down with Biceps tendonitis 5 weeks out of my show!! And was freaking out because i had to take a week off and let it heal up. well i didnt do anything for it then because i was os close to show time i just delt with it, but now that i am in the offseason i am taking the Osteo-C and have had no problems AT ALL!! Deff a staple supp for those with nicks and pains!!

I am sure in about 2-4 weeks and you will be feeling like an ALL-STAR in the gym again!

I want to hear more about how your workouts are coming!! :dance:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Workout last night was AWESOME!!!
Felt good to get back in the gym and sweat...and boy I sweated like a pig. The wrist felt good and strong, although I kept the weights light so as not to push it. Today, wrist is perfectly fine, no issues whatsoever.
I won't embarrass myself by listing the lift heres, big dropoff in a month's time but it will all come back quickly. Figure I will take it easy for the next 2 weeks, get use to this new workout and then get heavy again.

Osteobolin-C is da' real deal and I am sure when I see the doc he will be impressed with my level of progress. I should still be in the brace :)

THANKS AGAIN GUYS.
I do not exaggerate when I say you guys saved me from a so-so season based on the wrist fracture.

You will be back to throwing around telephone poles in no time flat :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
SHow the DOc your bottle and tell him to show his other patients :)

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
I will post more on the workouts here if, especiallhy since I just started the Neovar/IGF-2 stack. Tonight is chest, will try to post up something tonight or Monday. I don't play much on the PC during the weekend cause I do it for a living...

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
UH OH!!! Sean you better post your results on that Neovar/IGF-2 I want to hear!!!!!!!

Good luck, and hope you continue to strengthen that wrist!!

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
A week into Neovar/IGF-2 stack and all it GREAT. Love this combo! Great endurance during my workouts, good pumps for hours, and I have been able to squeeze out an extra rep in alot of stuff. I also found my recover time between sets is reduced.
I did find it took about a week to notice all this so if you get it, stick with it.

Here is a look at my back day yesterday:

Rack pulls - 8/wu 4/365 4/365 3/385 3/385 (No straps needed)
Pullups - 7 5 4 ( good stretch of the back but been so long I felt week doing them)
T-Bar type row with bar in corner of squat rack - 8/135 6/180 4/205 6/205
BB Curl (done in squat rack :) and done wide) - 8/85 6/95 3/105
Seated incline DB Curl - 3/50 6/40 5/45

Calfs - donkey presses 15/90 15/90 15/90

Abs - leg lifts and cable crunches

Cardio - 20 min treadmill

Last edited:
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A week into Neovar/IGF-2 stack and all it GREAT. Love this combo! Great endurance during my workouts, good pumps for hours, and I have been able to squeeze out an extra rep in alot of stuff. I also found my recover time between sets is reduced.
I did find it took about a week to notice all this so if you get it, stick with it.
Sweet!!!! Yeah- the results just keep getting better and better with time!!