Welcome Applied Nutriceuticals!

  1. Welcome Applied Nutriceuticals!


    I would like to welcome Applied Nutriceuticals to the AM team. CHeck our their new line when you get a chance and give them a nice warm welcome!

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.


  2. Welcome guys.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  3. Welcome!
    •   
       


  4. Welcome. I have my samples already.

  5. SAMPLES!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    Did someone say samples!?!?!!?!?!?!?

  6. Welcome.

  7. Welcome to the AM...in the PM.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Welcome aboard!

  9. Welcome guys and glad to have you aboard!

  10. Hi everybody!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  11. Why, Welcome RMS80!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Why, Welcome RMS80!
    Hello to you sir!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  13. Welcome guys!

  14. welcome too the all star cast that we call anabolicminds!

  15. Freezi my good man, glad to have you.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  16. Hey, glad to see that Don and the guys made it over here Sweet!

  17. Welcome.


    All your supplement are belong to us.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Welcome.


    All your supplement are belong to us.
    Ummm.... Thank you Martyr.
    I fully agree with you, it is an awesome product line! We're happy to be here, and appreciate the warm welcome. With quality products like these, and strong support like yours, AN is here for the long haul. *wink*
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  19. Outside Backer,

    You got an email I can reach you at?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  20. outside backer's email is:

    macedaddy@anabolicx.com



  21. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    outside backer's email is:

    macedaddy@anabolicx.com


    What about Macedaddy? Anyone have his addy?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  22. Welcome to AM guys. I'm just reading up on your product line, good luck with it Oh yea, watch out for your employee that goes by the handle Outside Backer, keep a tight leash on him

  23. They make leashes that can hold me ?

    hmmmm i must find them
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    What about Macedaddy? Anyone have his addy?
    Yeah his is

    Iwannabelikeoutsidebacker@anab olicx.com
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post



    but true !!!!!

  26. haha.

    Cant wait for the contest itll be awesome!
  27. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by babolat View Post
    haha.

    Cant wait for the contest itll be awesome!

    Hang tight. Should be ready to post by this weekend!

  28. Hi Don and AN,

    Glad to see you guys over here!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    Hi Don and AN,

    Glad to see you guys over here!!
    Likewise. Glad to be here!

  30. hey biceps!! hows your progress comin along for the emerald classic?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by babolat View Post
    hey biceps!! hows your progress comin along for the emerald classic?
    Thanks for asking Babolat Emerald Cup is in 2008 for me. That's a whole other level of competition that I don't feel I'm ready for yet!! I will be there at the Emerald cup this year scoping out the competition. My mother in law on the other hand though is competing in the Emerald Cup this year. I'm training for the NPC Northern Classic which is in September. Then I'll have about 5 months to add more mass and symmetry, and I plan to crush everyone next year at Emerald cup.

    Training is going great. I have taken this week completely off to let everything heal up....and I have devilishly enjoyed not going to the gym..hehehe. It's been a nice psychological break for me. I make my return on Monday and it's game on.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    Thanks for asking Babolat Emerald Cup is in 2008 for me. That's a whole other level of competition that I don't feel I'm ready for yet!! I will be there at the Emerald cup this year scoping out the competition. My mother in law on the other hand though is competing in the Emerald Cup this year. I'm training for the NPC Northern Classic which is in September. Then I'll have about 5 months to add more mass and symmetry, and I plan to crush everyone next year at Emerald cup.

    Training is going great. I have taken this week completely off to let everything heal up....and I have devilishly enjoyed not going to the gym..hehehe. It's been a nice psychological break for me. I make my return on Monday and it's game on.
    Sounds awesome- your mother-in-law is competing as well?

    That is really cool

  33. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Sounds awesome- your mother-in-law is competing as well?

    That is really cool
    Yep, she's 49 and looks like she's 29 and holds a couple world records in the deadlift. She just eats all this stuff up and loves bodybuilding. I never thought I'd get married one day and be able to talk to my mother-in-law, of all people, about bodybuilding and supps and all that jazz.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    Yep, she's 49 and looks like she's 29 and holds a couple world records in the deadlift. She just eats all this stuff up and loves bodybuilding. I never thought I'd get married one day and be able to talk to my mother-in-law, of all people, about bodybuilding and supps and all that jazz.
    Wow!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ***Please Welcome another NEW Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Rep***
    By FW Friedel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 11:01 AM
  2. ***Please Welcome the 2 NEW Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Reps***
    By FW Friedel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 02:30 PM
  3. ***Please Welcome the NEW Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Rep***
    By FW Friedel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 01:26 PM
  4. ***Please Welcome the NEW Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Rep***
    By FW Friedel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 08:03 PM
Log in
Log in