Thanks appnutjeff, its the real deal

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Jeff sent me a sample bottle of AppNuts UNCUT. All I can say is I can't wait for my next workout... I went out last night and had a few ahem paleo margaritas lol then I had to get up early instead of sleeping in like I normally do on Sundays before I lift, then I had to go thru a back and tris workout quickly because I had obligations to get to. But all I can say is it's the real deal! I was very focused, it's a different feel than anything I've tried before, very alert but not 1,3 buzzed out of my mind with shriveled junk. I had a great although fast workout, my arms looked awesome, pump was solid even tho I'm cutting right now and haven't had carbs in over a week. (With the exception of the margaritas lol but I doubt those loaded up my guns with glycogen) I took 2 caps with 2 caps agmatine from the usp labs oxy elite protein bundle.

I'll update again at my next workout. My pull-ups reps didn't increase but it is just the first workout, and it was cranking out dips like my legs were removed! Good stuff, I'm gonna buy a full bottle on my next order for sure.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just finished second workout on 2 caps of this. Good focus, good pumps, definitely a different feel. Didn't feel all buzzed up, may try 3 caps next time to see if there's any difference, but so far so good. Weights felt a bit lighter and I noticed weights moved well even on lower rep sets. I do kinda miss the routine of drinking the pre workout, but the results are there regardless.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
great stuff, Uncut is starting to get some well deserved feedback here. two caps is my sweet spot too. The focus aspect of Uncut has to be experienced to be believed.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Just finished second workout on 2 caps of this. Good focus, good pumps, definitely a different feel. Didn't feel all buzzed up, may try 3 caps next time to see if there's any difference, but so far so good. Weights felt a bit lighter and I noticed weights moved well even on lower rep sets. I do kinda miss the routine of drinking the pre workout, but the results are there regardless.
Can you compare it to any other pwo's?

Iv been interested in trying uncut for a long time, I'm like you..I enjoy drinking my pre workouts haha

Obey46

Obey46

Awards

Iv been interested in trying uncut for a long time, I'm like you..I enjoy drinking my pre workouts haha
Have you got in touch w/ AppNutJeff for samples? If not, PM either one of us for some.

Uncut is more of a smooth-long lasting energy. At 130mg caffeine per cap(max is 3), most people only need 2 caps to feel it. We had good reviews around here about the pump,focus and strength over time.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards

Hey man, shoot me your mailing info and I'll get some out to you, if the feedback in this thread hasn't convinced you, I'll put some in your hands to try for yourself.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I can compare it in that nothing else feels like it... I'm gonna try a 3 cap dose at the next workout, then one cap with one cap enhanced as well. One thing that's rlly different is the feel. It's not so much a buzz... I can't rlly describe it. Like they said, send ur mailing info and you'll find out yourself. I'm placing an order from nutra mid week next week and at least one bottle will be on it lol

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I also wonder aside from Caffeine if there is any type of diuretic in it because my skin feels thinner or my muscles are fuller or both when I'm lifting. Vascularity is improved and my arms/ shoulders look better in the mirror when I'm grabbing weights and such

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, shoot me your mailing info and I'll get some out to you, if the feedback in this thread hasn't convinced you, I'll put some in your hands to try for yourself.
Hi Jeff

Id love some but if you want a log I wouldn't be able to do one for a while
I'm currently on A stim break :(...I'm gonna take 2 months off
Im now looking for my next preworkout after my break. Uncut is on the list of possible choices

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Trying out 3 caps today, I'll update after w/o

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Ya. 3 is where it's at for me. Definitely not too much. Awesome workout sick pumps felt unstoppable.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Ya. 3 is where it's at for me. Definitely not too much. Awesome workout sick pumps felt unstoppable.
Awesome to hear, I thinking more and more to try three caps for a few workouts to see. Keep it up man, and set some PR's