Uncut- A New Encapsulated Pre-Workout From Applied Nutriceuticals

Page 12 of 16 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    congratulations....

    time for all of the time/effort/resources you and your company have put into this, to reap the benefits of your labor of love.....


    yeah, i am sucking up, lol.....good luck.
    It is working, lol
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals


  2. Where did you see the ingredient profile T-Bone? It seems like yohimbe is the replacement for everyone who misses 1,3...im not a big fan of it myself, doesnt it cause irregular heartbeat?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    congratulations....

    time for all of the time/effort/resources you and your company have put into this, to reap the benefits of your labor of love.....


    yeah, i am sucking up, lol.....good luck.
    Uncut is going to be huge, no doubt. Don't think we are resting on our laurels though. We still have more surprises up our sleeves!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    It is working, lol
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  5. PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Yohimbine/Rauwloscine blend- low dose; yohimbine is very good at increasing brain and SNS NE levels, but you have be very careful with the dosage- it gives the product a very strong stim kick, without being overwhelming.....I explain it a little more in the tech write-up
    i agree about it giving a strong stim kick. i just finished off a bottle of hydroxycut hardcore and was impressed by the stim effect due to the yohimbine.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. I can't seem to order. I get this,

    USPS - Free Shipping On Domestic Orders Over $24.99
    • This shipping method is currently unavailable.

    Also have trouble with a code given to me by Logan, so nothing is working right.

  8. I love Rauwolscine but hate regular yohimbine...

  9. I would try it out, if the site wasn't so screwy.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    i made it as far as amentoflavone....pde5 inhibitor that compares to sildenafil::::::::::::::::hot damn, i made a new friend!!!!!

    looking for 'pumps' in all the the right places!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Where did you see the ingredient profile T-Bone? It seems like yohimbe is the replacement for everyone who misses 1,3...im not a big fan of it myself, doesnt it cause irregular heartbeat?
    At much, much higher doses than what we use- I figured this one out early on- has to do with Frank-Starling and peripheral resistance- you want a partial block on alpha-2 adrenergic receptors, R/Y completely block α2 above a certain dose, and when α2 are blocked, there is a diminished baroreflex/diminished vasoconstricitve effect due to a lowering of peripheral resistance. This kind of f’s things up, because during normal exercise SNS activity increases, along with a subsequent increase in per. Resistance; what we are running into with the heightened HR is simply the body trying to increase cardiac output against a backdrop of lowered peripheral resistance from α2 blockade, as Q= HR x SV and BP= Q x Per. Resist.

    My solution is to slightly lower the R/Y dose, and that takes care of the issue, at least from what I have seen, because it is lower than the threshold for complete blockade of α2, but not a total block
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  12. Anyone else having trouble with the site?

  13. That's a long write up lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    At much, much higher doses than what we use- I figured this one out early on- has to do with Frank-Starling and peripheral resistance- you want a partial block on alpha-2 adrenergic receptors, R/Y completely block α2 above a certain dose, and when α2 are blocked, there is a diminished baroreflex/diminished vasoconstricitve effect due to a lowering of peripheral resistance. This kind of f’s things up, because during normal exercise SNS activity increases, along with a subsequent increase in per. Resistance; what we are running into with the heightened HR is simply the body trying to increase cardiac output against a backdrop of lowered peripheral resistance from α2 blockade, as Q= HR x SV and BP= Q x Per. Resist.

    My solution is to slightly lower the R/Y dose, and that takes care of the issue, at least from what I have seen, because it is lower than the threshold for complete blockade of α2, but not a total block

    Maybe I'll try it with just 1 cap at first and see how I react. I have used yohimbine hcl back in the day and been fine with it. Just some forms of yohimbine/yohimbe seem to bother me. Now if only I could get past the shipping problem on the website...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Maybe I'll try it with just 1 cap at first and see how I react. I have used yohimbine hcl back in the day and been fine with it. Just some forms of yohimbine/yohimbe seem to bother me. Now if only I could get past the shipping problem on the website...
    We are going to take a look at it tomorrow AM- and I think that is a wise choice, starting with 1-2 and then working your way up. We use 98% yohimbine, not yohimbe,and 98% rauwloscine (racemic blend, 0.6 mg per capsule total) and I think this is where a lot of the issues come about- yohimbe has about 40 alkaloids (resperine included, not good if you know much about it), and most varieties are extracted at 2-8%, leaving a lot of room for "undesirable" components
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  16. amentoflavone-ftw!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    Maybe I'll try it with just 1 cap at first and see how I react. I have used yohimbine hcl back in the day and been fine with it. Just some forms of yohimbine/yohimbe seem to bother me. Now if only I could get past the shipping problem on the website...
    Same. I may need to try a pill or 2 before I buy, i get pretty nervous about things that fool with my heartbeat since mine is enlarged. This does sound like one hell of a product though if the claims are in fact true.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Same. I may need to try a pill or 2 before I buy, i get pretty nervous about things that fool with my heartbeat since mine is enlarged. This does sound like one hell of a product though if the claims are in fact true.
    They are every bit true- and even 1 capsule really has potent effects on someone who is stim-sensitive; I would recommend 1-2 capsules if you are doing cardio, 2-3 if you are weight training; we had a while to research and product test, so we worked all the bugs out. Really what it comes down to is that the high end dose may be too strong for a lot of people, unless you are really stim tolerant (like me); if that is the case, 45x2 capsules is a pretty awesome deal for just over $30 (45 workouts in one bottle)
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  19. Not sure that I'm gonna purchase this anymore...Just way too frustrated with first finding out it had yohimine, then not being able to check out because of the website issues. I'm sure it's an ok product, but I give up with that website.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Not sure that I'm gonna purchase this anymore...Just way too frustrated with first finding out it had yohimine, then not being able to check out because of the website issues. I'm sure it's an ok product, but I give up with that website.
    I will have the guys look at it in the morning- my apologies on the website- hopefully we can get it fixed pretty quick....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i made it as far as amentoflavone....pde5 inhibitor that compares to sildenafil::::::::::::::::hot damn, i made a new friend!!!!!

    looking for 'pumps' in all the the right places!!!
    Oh snap. Girlfriend will love this...lol.

  22. so...stacking uncut with drive:

    drive- increases my libido and strengthens erection, most likely due to iicarin.

    uncut-yohimbine...increases strength of erection!!!
    amentoflavone...pde5 inhibitor!!!

    i understand that uncut is designed to be a pre-workout...but it just might be a pre-workout with benefits not expected!!!

    uncut/drive just might be the ultimate sex stack!!!! a great bonus for us guys over 50!!!!!!!!!


    hey dirk, any feedback on this????
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so...stacking uncut with drive:

    drive- increases my libido and strengthens erection, most likely due to iicarin.

    uncut-yohimbine...increases strength of erection!!!
    amentoflavone...pde5 inhibitor!!!

    i understand that uncut is designed to be a pre-workout...but it just might be a pre-workout with benefits not expected!!!

    uncut/drive just might be the ultimate sex stack!!!! a great bonus for us guys over 50!!!!!!!!!


    hey dirk, any feedback on this????

    Drive does more for my endurance, not much for libido at all. Maybe if I took a huge dose but otherwise I don't get that kind of result from drive. Besides I don't think you want to walk around the gym with a "woody". Also, would you really be in the mood if your all hyped up from all the stimulants?. You'd probably be more interested in going to gym or going for a run.

  24. Drive/uncut works great in the pump department- as for the "other" type of pump, once the stim portion wears off (couple hrs), and when blood levels of amentoflavone increase, yes, I could see this working
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  25. What ingredient is providing the pump?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW ORIGIN PRE WORKOUT $21.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 11:09 PM
  2. Odds...of...a Pre-Workout from Athletix Sports
    By NxtGenCowboy in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 09:44 PM
  3. Merry Christmas from Applied Nutriceuticals!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 03:31 PM
  4. Amazing NEW PRODUCTS from Applied Nutriceuticals!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 01:20 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Log in
Log in