IGF-2 Drowsiness

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.03%

IGF-2 Drowsiness

Long time lurker... just curious if anyone else has experienced soul crushing fatigue while on IGF2? Background: 4 weeks into DAA/ErasePro/Anabeta Elite... felt wonderful. Added in IGF-2 and by beginning of week 3 on the product, i am now feeling like a slug. Training is done early AM for me (5am) and I can now barely make it through... and my energy levels through the day are terrible.
    Recovery in between workouts seems great, especially recovery time from sprint days.

I have no other explanation to the sudden fatigue other than the addition of IGF-2. Is this a totally abnormal response? FYI dosing schedule is 4 pills 1-2 hrs before sleep, and 4 upon waking. Since my training is early am, i just always use that dosing schedule.

PS - would HGHUP maybe be a better option for me if I am experiencing sensitivity to the rhodiola possibly?
    Thanks

2. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.21%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Shouldn't be from igf2. What's your calorie intake like?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Perhaps not enough carbs with the Anabeta Elite + IGF2? AB can make me pretty tired if I don't eat enough..I get hypoglycemic. IGF2 usually wires me up.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.03%

recomp @ 3000 cal workout days, 2500 cal rest days
    carbs always between 250-400 g depending on what i do that day
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by sumradagnoth View Post
    Long time lurker... just curious if anyone else has experienced soul crushing fatigue while on IGF2? Background: 4 weeks into DAA/ErasePro/Anabeta Elite... felt wonderful. Added in IGF-2 and by beginning of week 3 on the product, i am now feeling like a slug. Training is done early AM for me (5am) and I can now barely make it through... and my energy levels through the day are terrible.
    Recovery in between workouts seems great, especially recovery time from sprint days.

I have no other explanation to the sudden fatigue other than the addition of IGF-2. Is this a totally abnormal response? FYI dosing schedule is 4 pills 1-2 hrs before sleep, and 4 upon waking. Since my training is early am, i just always use that dosing schedule.

PS - would HGHUP maybe be a better option for me if I am experiencing sensitivity to the rhodiola possibly?
    Thanks
    IGF 2 is my favorite product on the market. I have taken it numerous times and I have never experienced this nor have i seen/heard of anybody experience this.

just a thought here but you may feel tired because of low estrogen. Take out the Erase Pro for a few days and see if it improves.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.03%

gotcha. im going to back off things one at a time and see what happens.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by sumradagnoth View Post

Thanks
    IGF-2 is a natural Growth Hormone booster, so you ARE going to experience SOME lethargy when you first start using it. If you start out at FULL dosage, then this can definitely be noticeable. Which is why I always recommend using HALF-dose for the FIRST week of usage - that way your body can "adapt" to it.

Aside from that, if you're not eating enough after taking AnaBeta Elite, then you can have an "insulin crash".

PS. HGHup is also a natural Growth Hormone booster. Effects are slightly different than that of IGF-2, especially since it has Huperzine-A in it. You should not be "sensitive" to Rhodiola. Notes that IGF-2 has slight nutrient repartitioning effects as well due to some ingredients.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-1 Info
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 09:06 PM
  2. Well I Just Got My Hands On Some Igf-1
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 10:20 PM
  3. All about IGF-1 From Meso
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2