Alpha X and HGH-UP Stack
- 08-24-2012, 06:04 PM
Alpha X and HGH-UP Stack
im from europe and i have the opportunity to order alpha x and hghup.
I need a little bit input for the dosage and timing for this products. Both have the CB extract and i dont know if it is the best way to combine them.
By the way, why dont u write on the label of hghup that the consumer should take it pre bed?
- 08-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Can you provide a little information on alpha x? I am unfamiliar with the name"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
- 08-24-2012, 08:51 PM
Nevermind I see it is an UK exclusive product. The chlorophytum amount is fine and might even prove to be benifical. As to dosing for the stack I would have to ask one of our UK reps as I have no experience using Alpha X. I will shoot out an email tonight and find out for you."The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
08-26-2012, 11:13 AM
08-26-2012, 12:55 PM
2. There was a lot of confusion surrounding the dosing on HGH-Up, so we standardized the dosing on our website and on the bottle to reflect divided doses. We had some issues with a few people taking the full dose before bed- some people are very sensitive to huperzine (about 1 in 8000), and when they take a 250 mcg dose or higher, they tend to get something akin to motion sickness. The divided dose tends to get the greatest results for the greatest amount of people with the least amount of sides, so we stick with that.
3. This is an awesome stack- you will make some really great gains from it- enjoy!!
Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
08-26-2012, 12:58 PM
08-26-2012, 03:33 PM
Thank u Dirk. I will take it as u recommend it.
I hope i can sleep as good as i could with IGF-2. Oh man i like the App-Nut supplements...
Ps.: For the future i would like to order an appnut insulin-imitator as glycobol...
08-27-2012, 12:30 AM
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
09-06-2012, 07:52 AM
I tried Alpha-x a few years ago and loved it. I ran 2 bottles and got awesome strength gains, felt like a machine. only downside was that its really pricey in the UK
09-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Although we do not currently have something like that (but I want one!) NeoVar has insulin mimicking properties through Gymnema, D-pinitol, Bioperine and Banaba extract.Originally Posted by Outsider
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
09-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Alpha-X is actually a decent product - I enjoyed it when I used it
08-23-2013, 07:10 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By psywzrd in forum PESReplies: 12Last Post: 06-17-2011, 12:25 PM
- By TonyGT in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-23-2011, 01:12 PM
- By kingjameskjf in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 166Last Post: 12-17-2010, 10:41 AM
- By swiftmoder in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:31 PM