- 06-13-2012, 03:30 PM
I have some NeoVar that expired in January 2012. I know it should be "safe" to take, but will the product still hold any effectiveness? I don't want to take it if it's just going to be a waste of time and me popping pills for no reason. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
- 06-13-2012, 05:10 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- 06-13-2012, 07:38 PM
^^^ Rosie is correct :-) Probably good for quite some time still.Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
Better Results Through Science
Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
06-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Yup. No health concerns and potency should remain up to par granted its been stored properly.
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ebpd201 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 01-21-2010, 06:31 PM
- By Shadder516 in forum SupplementsReplies: 153Last Post: 07-08-2008, 10:54 PM
- By Flick in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2008, 05:06 PM
- By moklepaul in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2006, 02:52 AM