What's the best dosage of hgh up for me?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%

What's the best dosage of hgh up for me?

Hi guys, i'm going to start an hgh up cycle and i was wondering what could be the best time to take it in my situation. I train with weights three times a week around 12 p.m., but since i'm in Intermittent Fasting eating protocol, i train at empty stomach and my first meal of the day is the post workout (around 14 p.m.). On the rest day, I go running for about 10 miles and i do this like first thing in the morning, but however my first meal is around at 14 p.m. My last meal instead, is around at 21,30-22,00 and i go to bed around at 23,30.
    According to what i wrote, what's the best dosage of hgh up for me?

Ps: i'm on anabolic diet, so except the friday, that is my carbs load day, my carbs intake is around 30 gr/day or less.
    Sorry for my bad english in my posts !!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%

Bump
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How many bottles do you have?

After reading the instructions, what was your first though about dosages?

For this one I take two am and three pm or all five around bed time. I would also rec using more then one bottle and experiementing with what works for you. I set all my sup dosages by my sleeping times, I nap mid day a lot so for me taking most supps in the am improves my naps.

Team AppNut
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%

I have only one bottle, I live in UE and here supplements are much more expensive than US. My first though about the dosage was to follow the label's instruction, that are to take 3 caps in the morning (at empty stomach) and 2 caps before going to bed. This would be perfect for me, since i train with weights in the morning at about 12 p.m. and i go running on the other days at about 7,30 a.m. , and both times i train at empty stomach (i follow IF protocol).
    The problem is that i've read in many threads that is better to take all 5 caps before bed, and i have no issue to do it in this manner, i just was wondering which could be the best way for me in order to maximize the product's effects.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.17%

I just got done enjoying a couple bottles of HGHup and I was dosing them all 5 five at night. It was good for some extra recovery at night. I feel that since you are training fasted and only have one bottle you would benefit more from the split dosage and enjoy the 2 GH pulses a day. One during workout and one during sleeping. Honestly I feel you are golden in this scenario and an IF protocol will get you the most out of any GH supplement.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%

infact, i think i'll go in this way. I'm also in a very low cho diet (anabolic diet), so insulin is low the entire day.
    Furthermore, my last meal before going to bed is usually 2 h before.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

ive always dosed all 5 at bed. best dosage IMO. great with neovar for recovery as well
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.51%

Ive always dosed all 5 before bed. All GH products Ive used have given me better response that way.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%

Ok, you've convinced me, i'll dose it in that way, thanks.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%

Sorry, i've another question: since i'm on anabolic diet, how should i dose hghup in the carbs refeed day? This day insulin will be high all day long and the last meal is also based on high GI carbohydrates.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.19%

Quote Originally Posted by fenix91
    Sorry, i've another question: since i'm on anabolic diet, how should i dose hghup in the carbs refeed day? This day insulin will be high all day long and the last meal is also based on high GI carbohydrates.
    Is your last meal right before bed? If not I would say just wait 45-60 min after your last meal and then dose all 5 before you hit the sack. Or option 2. Take it all first thing in the morning and hold off on breakfast for an hour if possible.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by fenix91 View Post
    Hi guys, i'm going to start an hgh up cycle and i was wondering what could be the best time to take it in my situation. I train with weights three times a week around 12 p.m., but since i'm in Intermittent Fasting eating protocol, i train at empty stomach and my first meal of the day is the post workout (around 14 p.m.). On the rest day, I go running for about 10 miles and i do this like first thing in the morning, but however my first meal is around at 14 p.m. My last meal instead, is around at 21,30-22,00 and i go to bed around at 23,30.
    According to what i wrote, what's the best dosage of hgh up for me?

Ps: i'm on anabolic diet, so except the friday, that is my carbs load day, my carbs intake is around 30 gr/day or less.
    You can time your doses either:

a) 2-3 caps ~1000 (or first thing) and 2-3 caps pre-bed
    b) 5 caps pre-bed

As mentioned, the best thing to do is experiment a little to see what works the best for you.

I have only one bottle, I live in UE and here supplements are much more expensive than US. My first though about the dosage was to follow the label's instruction, that are to take 3 caps in the morning (at empty stomach) and 2 caps before going to bed. This would be perfect for me, since i train with weights in the morning at about 12 p.m. and i go running on the other days at about 7,30 a.m. , and both times i train at empty stomach (i follow IF protocol).
    The problem is that i've read in many threads that is better to take all 5 caps before bed, and i have no issue to do it in this manner, i just was wondering which could be the best way for me in order to maximize the product's effects.
    You can do either or. Different protocols work for different people - the first thing and pre-bed dosage is more specifically for those who either have issues re sleep using HGHup or to fit in better with meal timing.

infact, i think i'll go in this way. I'm also in a very low cho diet (anabolic diet), so insulin is low the entire day.
    Furthermore, my last meal before going to bed is usually 2 h before.
    You can have your dose at 5 caps pre-bed then if you want.

3 caps first thing and 2 caps ~8 hours after your first dose or pre-bed - whichever is closest to your lowest carbohydrate meal.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Can hghup be used with activate extreme since they both have l dopa?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Can hghup be used with activate extreme since they both have l dopa?
    Yes.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.51%

You cant overload on l-dopa like that. It would be like a cup, its just overflows and goes to waste. No sides. Go for it.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 04:48 AM
  2. Best DAA dosage for PCT?
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 11:51 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 03:30 AM
  4. The best Igf dosage
    By grape ape in forum IGF-1/GH