Fat Free Question

  1. Fat Free Question


    I am a CDL driver and get random D&A tests and the only thing that I worry about is Amphetamines as I know they are used for appetite suppression in "diet pills", and before you all tell me to go look for myself I will say I have been looking and am having a hard time determining which ingredients if any are derived from or are amphetamines. I have no medical background so therefor I would appreciate some help as it would suck to fail a drug test from simply taking a supp. Thanks in advance!
    Independent


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I am a CDL driver and get random D&A tests and the only thing that I worry about is Amphetamines as I know they are used for appetite suppression in "diet pills", and before you all tell me to go look for myself I will say I have been looking and am having a hard time determining which ingredients if any are derived from or are amphetamines. I have no medical background so therefor I would appreciate some help as it would suck to fail a drug test from simply taking a supp. Thanks in advance!
    There should be no issues with Fat Free and pissin' hot for amphetamines. I have taken home UA's on PEA analogues and i was good ( which there is a PEA ingredient in Fat Free). So you shouldnt have any issues.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

    There should be no issues with Fat Free and pissin' hot for amphetamines. I have taken home UA's on PEA analogues and i was good ( which there is a PEA ingredient in Fat Free). So you shouldnt have any issues.
    Thank you just hard for me to understand all the ingredients appreciate the help.
    Independent
    •   
       


  4. Whats the dosing on Fat Free?

  5. 1 - 2 caps in the morning, and another 1 - 2 caps during the day if I'm not mistaken
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  6. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Whats the dosing on Fat Free?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

    There should be no issues with Fat Free and pissin' hot for amphetamines. I have taken home UA's on PEA analogues and i was good ( which there is a PEA ingredient in Fat Free). So you shouldnt have any issues.
    Do you happen to know the amount of PEA there is in fat free?
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Do you happen to know the amount of PEA there is in fat free?
    Fat Free Caffeine Content
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  9. Isnt that like 2,000 of caffeine and other stims?
    FWIW: I take ONE cap in the AM and Im good. Smooth, clean energy and euphoria noted

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    1 - 2 caps in the morning, and another 1 - 2 caps during the day if I'm not mistaken
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  10. Same here the energy is very smooth and clean. No jitters for me. In fact I even like it as a preworkout on the occasions that I don't have any RPM with me.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  11. Fat Free dosed before a workout is great just be prepared to sweat. I can't drink coffee on fat burners... I have to change my shirt at work lol
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question about free testosterone
    By HAWX in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:51 PM
  2. ANABOLIC-PUMPô Free Free Free Free Free.
    By USPLabs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 476
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Log in
Log in