Drive Dosage

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Drive Dosage

A while back I won a 110 cap bottle of Drive. I decided to purchase a 240 cap bottle so I could run it for more than a few days. The dosage recommendations on the bottle are "up to 250 pounds Dose 1- 4 Capsules, Dose 2- 3 capsules". However, on Nutraplanet and other sites the dosage is,

up to 150 lbs: 1 capsule 2 x day (2 daily)
    200 lbs: 2 capsules 2 x day (4 daily)
    250 lbs: 3 capsules 2 x day (6 daily)

So which one is correct?. Right now I'm sitting at 212.4 and trying to lose fat. I've been dieting down for a long long time now though and my weight may fluctuate depending on when I decide to run it. I really hope what is posted on Nutraplanet is correct. 6 daily will last me about 58 days with my two bottles if my math is correct. On the bottle all the dosages are the same for each weight. Each dose, dose 1 and dose two are the same number of caps except when you look at the "Up to 250 pounds" section. In that section it says dose 1 is 4 caps and dose 2 is 3 caps which is an odd number. All the others are even numbers. I'm spending $50 on this so I would like to know the correct dosage.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Bump because lately I don't have much patience.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I don't know the correct dosage but I remember I ran two bottles once at double the bottle's suggested dose.
    I would google it and compare the labels from other sites.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I would go with the label but will ask Dirk to get a definite answer for you
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I don't know the correct dosage but I remember I ran two bottles once at double the bottle's suggested dose.
    I would google it and compare the labels from other sites.
    Wow, that is insanely expensive and with all the forslean you must have had to have a some kind bucket attached to your ass....
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

That may have been why I was sh!tting a lot.
    I didn't know a lot about supps back then.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%

If I take it at 7 caps a day that is still only 50 days worth. I guess that is alright but still expensive. Ship me a few sample packs so I can make it an even 60 days worth. I'd only need 10 more caps. Puleeeez?!!!?....It might even stop me for being such a whiney little bitch.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%

I like even numbers.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

send me a PM and i can send you some samples of Drive if thats what you want.
  10. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Here are the correct doses

As follows:
    Up to 150 lbs.: Dose 1: 2 capsules Dose 2: 2 Capsules
    Up to 200 lbs.: Dose 1: 3 capsules Dose 2: 3 Capsules
    Up to 250 lbs.: Dose 1: 4 capsules Dose 2: 3 Capsules
    250 lbs and Up.: Dose 1: 4 capsules Dose 2: 4 Capsules
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%

Actually I messed up on the math. I would need 70 more caps to make it a 60 day cycle. Guess I was over-tired or something when I posted that. I will have to wait and purchase another 110 cap bottle. I shouldn't have spent so much on other stuff. Holidays = broke!

Attachment 50544
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%

Bump for everyone that is broke from the holidays!
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%

14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%

I'm anxious to start a 60 day cycle of drive. If it really gives the endurance Rosie says it does I will be a very happy camper.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    A while back I won a 110 cap bottle of Drive. I decided to purchase a 240 cap bottle so I could run it for more than a few days. The dosage recommendations on the bottle are "up to 250 pounds Dose 1- 4 Capsules, Dose 2- 3 capsules". However, on Nutraplanet and other sites the dosage is,

up to 150 lbs: 1 capsule 2 x day (2 daily)
    200 lbs: 2 capsules 2 x day (4 daily)
    250 lbs: 3 capsules 2 x day (6 daily)

So which one is correct?. Right now I'm sitting at 212.4 and trying to lose fat. I've been dieting down for a long long time now though and my weight may fluctuate depending on when I decide to run it. I really hope what is posted on Nutraplanet is correct. 6 daily will last me about 58 days with my two bottles if my math is correct. On the bottle all the dosages are the same for each weight. Each dose, dose 1 and dose two are the same number of caps except when you look at the "Up to 250 pounds" section. In that section it says dose 1 is 4 caps and dose 2 is 3 caps which is an odd number. All the others are even numbers. I'm spending $50 on this so I would like to know the correct dosage.
    Use the dosage recommended on the bottle - online retailers often do not have the correct information up.

If in doubt, here is the dosing you should use:
    [img]Drive_Label.jpg[/img]

So, you can either do 4 and 3 caps re dose 1 and 2 respectively - this will make your Drive supply last 50 days. Or, you can do 3 caps per dose - this will make your Drive supply last ~58 days.

I'm anxious to start a 60 day cycle of drive. If it really gives the endurance Rosie says it does I will be a very happy camper.
    Drive is definitely the #1 endurance and speed endurance performance product I have ever used - nothing has ever come close for me personally and if I want endurance/speed endurance improvements, I use Drive

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%

Thanks so much Rosie!. I just don't want to start my cycle till I have enough for sixty days. I know I have enough for 50 days, but I'm crazy like that...
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Thanks so much Rosie!. I just don't want to start my cycle till I have enough for sixty days. I know I have enough for 50 days, but I'm crazy like that...
    No worries

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.44%

I love Drive - if I had to pick one supp out of our entire line to use it would hands down be Drive for me (aside from Joint support/Multis lol)
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i dont go over 6 a day and I typically start at 4 a day 2 in am 2 in pm and that was when i was bout 230ish

i did lol at the bucket attached to ass comment
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%

I'm still planning on running this but after an androhard liqua-vade cycle.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    i dont go over 6 a day and I typically start at 4 a day 2 in am 2 in pm and that was when i was bout 230ish

i did lol at the bucket attached to ass comment
    This is how I use Drive
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What if training is at 6:15am and 5:30pm same day?

Running in 6:15am
    Metabolic Resistance Training at 5:30pm
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    What if training is at 6:15am and 5:30pm same day?

Running in 6:15am
    Metabolic Resistance Training at 5:30pm
    Have your first dose of Drive between 5.15-6 am and your second dose at ~4 pm (for resistance training, I've found Drive is best dosed ~80 minutes pre-training) - having ~10 hours between doses is going to be fine. Or just do your first dose first thing when you get up and your second dose 6-8 hours post-Dose 1 - your choice.

~Rosie~

24. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott

Have your first dose of Drive between 5.15-6 am and your second dose at ~4 pm (for resistance training, I've found Drive is best dosed ~80 minutes pre-training) - having ~10 hours between doses is going to be fine. Or just do your first dose first thing when you get up and your second dose 6-8 hours post-Dose 1 - your choice.

~Rosie~
    Thanks very much rosie...hope u are fully recovered and hitting it hard
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Thanks very much rosie...hope u are fully recovered and hitting it hard
    No worries, bud Unfortunately I am far from fully recovered - only just able to really walk around without a walking stick towards the end of last week, and begin training this week - but thank you for the thought. If you want to follow my progress and see how everything is going, I update my Fitness Journal weekly: The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION OF A PURPOSE DRIVEN WARRIOR.

~Rosie~

26. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%

Subbing now...
    What is the remaining estimate for recovery time?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Subbing now...
    What is the remaining estimate for recovery time?
    Several months, but knowing me and every other injury I have ever had, I'll push it because I need to be better sooner and not later.

~Rosie~

28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%

After "Googling" all the ingredients in Drive I think it would work well on my Androhard Liqua-vade cycle. I have plenty of stuff for PCT so I think I'm gonna start this now. I probably have about 6 weeks left of my cycle. It is going to be a pain finding a space to take it on an empty stomach. My first dose will be fine because I work out on an empty stomach. After that its gonna be hard to find a time to take on an "empty stomach" because really what defines an empty stomach?. An hour after eating?. I haven't taken it yet today, should I start today and take it later in the day?. I've already had my workout today and several meals. Tomorrow is an off day.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%

I'm gonna go ahead with this and take my first dose of drive now. Stacking it with Cabergolean since I have to take that on an empty stomach too.
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

After "Googling" all the ingredients in Drive I think it would work well on my Androhard Liqua-vade cycle. I have plenty of stuff for PCT so I think I'm gonna start this now. I probably have about 6 weeks left of my cycle. It is going to be a pain finding a space to take it on an empty stomach. My first dose will be fine because I work out on an empty stomach. After that its gonna be hard to find a time to take on an "empty stomach" because really what defines an empty stomach?. An hour after eating?. I haven't taken it yet today, should I start today and take it later in the day?. I've already had my workout today and several meals. Tomorrow is an off day.
    An "empty stomach" is generally defined as two hours after your last meal. That said, macronutrients digest at different rates and your stomach may not be TRULY empty until ~4 hours after eating, depending on what you ate and how much. For Drive, you can have it ~90 minutes after a meal, ideally 30-45 minutes before the next meal.

~Rosie~

31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    An "empty stomach" is generally defined as two hours after your last meal. That said, macronutrients digest at different rates and your stomach may not be TRULY empty until ~4 hours after eating, depending on what you ate and how much. For Drive, you can have it ~90 minutes after a meal, ideally 30-45 minutes before the next meal.

~Rosie~

Since I eat every 2-3 hours it might be difficult. Maybe I could get the second dosage in if I take it 1 hour after a meal. That way I would have 1 hour or more before I ate again. Today I don't think I'll take a second dose, but tomorrow I'll figure it out. Guess I'll see what drive has in store for me.
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Since I eat every 2-3 hours it might be difficult. Maybe I could get the second dosage in if I take it 1 hour after a meal. That way I would have 1 hour or more before I ate again. Today I don't think I'll take a second dose, but tomorrow I'll figure it out. Guess I'll see what drive has in store for me.
    That'll be ok. Or you can always do it so it's taken between meals that you have 2.5-3 hours between, dosing Drive ~2 hours after the previous meal, waiting 30-45 minutes before the next meal.

~Rosie~

33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%

Ok I have been taking almost 2 weeks now. Sunday will make 2 weeks. I'm gonna raise the dosage a bit since I want to use all up during my cycle. I started taking 5 and 5 today instead of 4 and 4 which I was taking to start. I've got a 110 cap bottle which will be gone in the next day or two and two 240 count bottles.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.37%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Ok I have been taking almost 2 weeks now. Sunday will make 2 weeks. I'm gonna raise the dosage a bit since I want to use all up during my cycle. I started taking 5 and 5 today instead of 4 and 4 which I was taking to start. I've got a 110 cap bottle which will be gone in the next day or two and two 240 count bottles.
    Drive is an awesome product. I truly believe you will enjoy it. It is honestly one of my all time favorite products rep or not.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%

I went up to 6 and 6 for a few days and yesterday I went down to 4 and 4. Wow can I tell a difference. Today I'm going back to 6 and 6. I really noticed a drop in endurance today at the gym. I didn't realize how much it was really helping me out endurance wise. Also I lost 2-3 reps on some exercises because I was just exhausted. Also I forgot my Ergo-blitz/Modern Bcaa mix that I usually drink and was drinking plain water. So that could have made an impact too. Another thing I notice at 6 and 6 is an immediate boost in libido right after taking it. At 4 and 4 this didn't happen, not even at 5 and 5. Six and six seems to be my sweet spot for this product.
  36. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%

Nice!

I have never taken it that high before but sounds like I need to give it a try

Similar Forum Threads

1. forskolin dosage comparable to drive
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 01:11 PM