Drive Dosage

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    An "empty stomach" is generally defined as two hours after your last meal. That said, macronutrients digest at different rates and your stomach may not be TRULY empty until ~4 hours after eating, depending on what you ate and how much. For Drive, you can have it ~90 minutes after a meal, ideally 30-45 minutes before the next meal.

~Rosie~

Since I eat every 2-3 hours it might be difficult. Maybe I could get the second dosage in if I take it 1 hour after a meal. That way I would have 1 hour or more before I ate again. Today I don't think I'll take a second dose, but tomorrow I'll figure it out. Guess I'll see what drive has in store for me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Since I eat every 2-3 hours it might be difficult. Maybe I could get the second dosage in if I take it 1 hour after a meal. That way I would have 1 hour or more before I ate again. Today I don't think I'll take a second dose, but tomorrow I'll figure it out. Guess I'll see what drive has in store for me.
    That'll be ok. Or you can always do it so it's taken between meals that you have 2.5-3 hours between, dosing Drive ~2 hours after the previous meal, waiting 30-45 minutes before the next meal.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Ok I have been taking almost 2 weeks now. Sunday will make 2 weeks. I'm gonna raise the dosage a bit since I want to use all up during my cycle. I started taking 5 and 5 today instead of 4 and 4 which I was taking to start. I've got a 110 cap bottle which will be gone in the next day or two and two 240 count bottles.

4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Ok I have been taking almost 2 weeks now. Sunday will make 2 weeks. I'm gonna raise the dosage a bit since I want to use all up during my cycle. I started taking 5 and 5 today instead of 4 and 4 which I was taking to start. I've got a 110 cap bottle which will be gone in the next day or two and two 240 count bottles.
    Drive is an awesome product. I truly believe you will enjoy it. It is honestly one of my all time favorite products rep or not.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

5. I went up to 6 and 6 for a few days and yesterday I went down to 4 and 4. Wow can I tell a difference. Today I'm going back to 6 and 6. I really noticed a drop in endurance today at the gym. I didn't realize how much it was really helping me out endurance wise. Also I lost 2-3 reps on some exercises because I was just exhausted. Also I forgot my Ergo-blitz/Modern Bcaa mix that I usually drink and was drinking plain water. So that could have made an impact too. Another thing I notice at 6 and 6 is an immediate boost in libido right after taking it. At 4 and 4 this didn't happen, not even at 5 and 5. Six and six seems to be my sweet spot for this product.

6. Nice!

I have never taken it that high before but sounds like I need to give it a try
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

Similar Forum Threads

1. forskolin dosage comparable to drive
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 01:11 PM