Review of peach tea lit up - AnabolicMinds.com

Review of peach tea lit up

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Review of peach tea lit up

K first I have to say the taste is pretty awesome. A little sweet for my personal taste but still a good flavor of peach and tea. (one thing I do know is good tea). The label says to take 30 min before work out. But I would cut to 15 if on an empty stomach because I did that right at the end of shift before heading to the gym and in 15 min I was raring to go. Needless to say the drive to the gym was interesting. About half I got the tingle from beta alanine. This is one of the few prewo that I have actually gotten a a rush type feeling. Not overpowering but definitely there. Once at the gym I settled into my workout (chest day) had a nice energy through out. Didn't seem to wane at all. I left the gym with a nice pump in both my chest and tris. It's about three hours post wo and I still have a little pump in both. All around IMO great little prewo. Definitely on my Christmas wish list. If santa doesn't come through then I guess I'll have to buy a tub on my own. I'll try another flavor too.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely tasty. I followed the directions on the sample that said the pack was 2 servings. In the future I would take 2 servings as one, other than that I did really like it.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  3. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh
    Thanks for the review!
    Not a problem. Anytime. ;-)
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    K first I have to say the taste is pretty awesome. A little sweet for my personal taste but still a good flavor of peach and tea. (one thing I do know is good tea). The label says to take 30 min before work out. But I would cut to 15 if on an empty stomach because I did that right at the end of shift before heading to the gym and in 15 min I was raring to go. Needless to say the drive to the gym was interesting. About half I got the tingle from beta alanine. This is one of the few prewo that I have actually gotten a a rush type feeling. Not overpowering but definitely there. Once at the gym I settled into my workout (chest day) had a nice energy through out. Didn't seem to wane at all. I left the gym with a nice pump in both my chest and tris. It's about three hours post wo and I still have a little pump in both. All around IMO great little prewo. Definitely on my Christmas wish list. If santa doesn't come through then I guess I'll have to buy a tub on my own. I'll try another flavor too.
    ya idk why it says 30 min. everybody i know including myself hits so fast
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

Nice review!
    Agreed on it hitting fast, usually about 15min for me - if santa doesn't bring you some LITup drop me a PM and I will hook you up with a 40% off discount code
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

10-15 minutes before and I'm Lit-Up!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock

Nice review!
    Agreed on it hitting fast, usually about 15min for me - if santa doesn't bring you some LITup drop me a PM and I will hook you up with a 40% off discount code
    Thank you
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

We appreciate your review, I for one sip my LU during warm up cardio before hitting the weights. I suggest trying this one day, by the time you finish a 15-30 min cardio warm up the energy and focus will kick in for a great workout.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  10. New Member

I almost hate to post this...but is there any way I can get a sample of the peach tea? I have 3 tubs of Cherry Citrus Lit-Up (Thank you Black Friday) and...yeah...um....I would like to try another flavor (that's the nicest way I can say it). I love the product so far but the taste leaves something to be desired...although I will drink it religiously anyway.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yep, just PM one of the reps with your address

12. New Member

Is there one in particular that I should message? I don't know who they all are, sorry.

On a side note I have been using the Triple Threat Stack and things are going great so far...love the products!!!
  13. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gore View Post
    I almost hate to post this...but is there any way I can get a sample of the peach tea? I have 3 tubs of Cherry Citrus Lit-Up (Thank you Black Friday) and...yeah...um....I would like to try another flavor (that's the nicest way I can say it). I love the product so far but the taste leaves something to be desired...although I will drink it religiously anyway.
    If im not mistaken I believe balla had mentioned before that he would mix the cherry lit up with some sprite and it made a nice tasting drink. Peach is my fav personally.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

I did a review for the cherry one yesterday, let me get a peach tea sample, thanks
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    If im not mistaken I believe balla had mentioned before that he would mix the cherry lit up with some sprite and it made a nice tasting drink. Peach is my fav personally.
    LOL i said peach tea Lit up with lemonade. i forgive you haha

16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

you can PM me or JudoJosh or any other rep you see on here or other forums

17. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    you can PM me or JudoJosh or any other rep you see on here or other forums
    Thanks,
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Can anyone tell me why my local vitaminshoppe doesn't carry peach tea Lit-Up? Whenever I'm in a pinch and can't wait for an online order, I resort to them. I have went through more than a dozen tubs and never had the peach. If anyone knows, please fill me in!
  19. Pro Virili Parte

LOL i said peach tea Lit up with lemonade. i forgive you haha
    LOL.. Wow! Now I dont know if I saw someone else post that or if I just imagined reading it.. lol

Either way, it does sound pretty tastey I think. Some sprite zero + cherry lit up.. I might have to try this myself (although not sure about the whole carbonated beverage pre workout... Gonna be burping through every set!)

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Can anyone tell me why my local vitaminshoppe doesn't carry peach tea Lit-Up? Whenever I'm in a pinch and can't wait for an online order, I resort to them. I have went through more than a dozen tubs and never had the peach. If anyone knows, please fill me in!
    Not sure, but I can ask appnut if VS does carry it or not. I would imagine they do since they have the reat of the appnut line... Have you tried asking the workers at VS if they usually stock peach tea or if they can order some??
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have not. I shall do that next time. Hopefully I stay on top of my shipment and never have to go back...they always try peddling garbage to me.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Hmmm peach tea and lemonade. Think imma gonna have to try that. That will prolly cut the sweetness for me. ;-)
  22. Pro Virili Parte

Hmmm peach tea and lemonade. Think imma gonna have to try that. That will prolly cut the sweetness for me. ;-)
    I have read people were combining peach tea with wyked to make a pre-workout arnold palmer! The wyked helps add some more stim to the drink
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

VS will order it if you ask them to

24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    VS has accepted Peach Tea LITup but, their plan-o-gram does not change until February 2012 and there is nothing we can do about it.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Is there going to be a daa free version of lit up one day?

26. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by FW Friedel View Post
    VS has accepted Peach Tea LITup but, their plan-o-gram does not change until February 2012 and there is nothing we can do about it.
    ^
    theres your answer farmguy
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Is there going to be a daa free version of lit up one day?
    Probably not
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the reply FW!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

WOW, just tried mixing the Peach Tea LitUp with some crystal light pink lemonade...
    Mouthgasm!
    For anyone who hasn't tried it yet, DO IT!!!
    Come check out my Intimidate log! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188653-natandrb-increasing-his.html#post3126262
    Bury me deep where there's no will to be Better than you! -Metallica
  30. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    WOW, just tried mixing the Peach Tea LitUp with some crystal light pink lemonade...
    Mouthgasm!
    For anyone who hasn't tried it yet, DO IT!!!
    I have a couple packets of the walmart version of it. Ill give it a shot
  31. New Member

Thanks for my sample of Peach Tea. I definitely liked it better than the Cherry Citrus...now after I finish 2 tubs of Cherry I know what to order lol
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I remember reading a review at another site where many posters complained about not experiencing equal effects with the peach tea version as compared to the cherry....
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tal0716
    I remember reading a review at another site where many posters complained about not experiencing equal effects with the peach tea version as compared to the cherry....
    Some people feel this way. The ingredient profile is the same. Order a sample of each and test it yourself

34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tal0716 View Post
    I believe it's all in their head, I only drink PT flavor and I never felt any discomfort or loss of effectiveness
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I believe it's all in their head, I only drink PT flavor and I never felt any discomfort or loss of effectiveness
    It must be, same ingredient profile. I really enjoy the peach tea flavor and get a good energy boost from it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Peach Tea Lit Up Available
    By R1balla in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 07:33 PM
  2. Nutra's PROTIEN *PEACH*
    By monstermash in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 06:55 PM