Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%

Performance difference b/t Peach Tea and Cherry Citrus Lit Up

Have any of you experienced this? I dont notice anything from peach tea at all but cherry citrus i see the results. Slight stim, mental focus. Love it.
    shut up and squat!!!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BigKoolWhip
    Have any of you experienced this? I dont notice anything from peach tea at all but cherry citrus i see the results. Slight stim, mental focus. Love it.
    That's strange. I've used both and felt exactly the same other than taste.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BigKoolWhip View Post
    i prefer cherry citrus anyways so it works out for me lol
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

that being said, i suggest putting it to the test. lay off of all stims for a month, take two scoops of peach tea then a few days later two scoops of cherry citrus

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.12%

No difference here! Tingles from the BA, Smooth Energy, Awesome focus!

I get a bigger chubby when I drink the Peach Tea!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.51%

Quote Originally Posted by FW Friedel

Eeekkk words of advise stay away from fw when he is on the peach tea.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.01%

I have the same exact problem. I didn't want to seem crazy. I have used the cherry citrus since day 1. Last week I got in 2 tubs of peach tea and I have no tingling or heat sensation or anything. I retry the cherry citrus that same night and had that feeling right away. I wonder why we are non-responders to peach tea. I have to see if BB.com will exchange an open peach tea and a sealed peach tea for 2 cherry citrus. my new cherry citrus I just got in also is more of a raspberry color then the bright red that I am used to seeing. Why is that?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%

your not crazy man. i know many people who i have spoken to in person who will no longer use peach tea Lit Up. I dont even feel anything from it. Neither do they. I love Cherry Citrus. I feel the Lit Up feeling. Peach Tea is nothing at all. dont waste your money. go back and run more tests i guess.
    shut up and squat!!!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.43%

Hmmm interesteing. I have a tub of each but haven't tried them yet. I'll keep an eye on this and report my findings
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I have a tub of each and have now noticed a huge difference, def prefer the peach tea for taste but doesn't do much for me compared to cherry citrus!
    Independent
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.01%

I emailed APPNUT this morning and I am waiting for reply within a few days. You guys should also contact APPNUT. Maybe at least they will exchange the peach tea for cherry citrus. BB.COM will not take back the peach tea from me because they are open.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.7%

I am going to contact Dirk about this.

13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%

Quote Originally Posted by FW Friedel View Post

who are u kidding you cant get it up.

i notice no diff in the 2 for me, but i dont take it every day. usually only 2-3 days week max
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.01%

still no reply from APPNUT!!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.7%

weird. I emailed Dirk and he said he hasnt heard of anybody else seeing differences. lemme email him again.

16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.7%

who have you emailed?

17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.12%

To All-

We appreciate your concerns and we are taking this seriously.

We have sold thousands and thousands of containers of both Peach Tea & Cherry Citrus, the perfomance complaint is not a big one.

That being said, those of you who have concerns and want to shoot someone an email at AppNut, please send it to greg@appliednutriceuticals.com.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.01%

I sent it to APPNUT customer service. This is 3 rd email I sent Appnut in 3 weeks and I have not received a reply yet to any email.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.01%

Dirk from Appnut contacted me back and asked for lot numbers. I sent them to him. In the mean time I ordered more cherry citrus
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    Dirk from Appnut contacted me back and asked for lot numbers. I sent them to him. In the mean time I ordered more cherry citrus
    My friend works at vitamin shoppe in my area and he said there have been many customers asking for returns on peach tea. I love cherry citrus. havent heard anything bad at all. even the new coloring hasnt changed its performance at all. LOVE IT. as far as peach tea, will never purchase again. i am NOT going to spend 25 bucks on something i dont see anything from.

I really hope AppNut takes this seriously and actually does something about it. I havent seen complaints on many other forums, but I have heard of many complaints in person. I have consistently purchased Lit Up since it came out, as well as many of my friends in the gym and work. As soon as Peach Tea came out, we all were excited to try it. I ordered a tub, flavor was OUTSTANDING but thats the only thing that was good about the product. thought it was a bad batch, so my friend ordered one. same thing.

Again, i have the utmost respect for AppNut and there products (except Drive) and will continue to use them. I really hope they do testing or something or change it. Cherry Citrus is good enough that you dont even need Peach Tea in the line up IMO
    shut up and squat!!!
  21. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lol is this for real??

I've ran several tubs of Lit-Up, both flavors, just a week ago
    finished my last run which has been Cherry and Peach one after the other,
    actually, I even had a Peach sample (lol) when using the Cherry one
    and there's absolutely no difference 'cept for the taste.
    Hell, I even mixed the two together, 1 scoop Cherry/1 scoop Peach (which taste awesome btw)
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%

My friend works at vitamin shoppe in my area and he said there have been many customers asking for returns on peach tea. I love cherry citrus. havent heard anything bad at all. even the new coloring hasnt changed its performance at all. LOVE IT. as far as peach tea, will never purchase again. i am NOT going to spend 25 bucks on something i dont see anything from.

I really hope AppNut takes this seriously and actually does something about it. I havent seen complaints on many other forums, but I have heard of many complaints in person. I have consistently purchased Lit Up since it came out, as well as many of my friends in the gym and work. As soon as Peach Tea came out, we all were excited to try it. I ordered a tub, flavor was OUTSTANDING but thats the only thing that was good about the product. thought it was a bad batch, so my friend ordered one. same thing.

Again, i have the utmost respect for AppNut and there products (except Drive) and will continue to use them. I really hope they do testing or something or change it. Cherry Citrus is good enough that you dont even need Peach Tea in the line up IMO
    One small problem with your story: Peach Tea Lit-Up isn't in The Vitamin Shoppe yet. We appreciate the kind words about the Cherry Citrus and I understand your concern about the Peach Tea, but something isn't right here. We take things like this seriously- but the problem is, our quality control is better than any other company on this board (we have our own analytical lab in-house and our own hard shell encapsulation line), and we can't find where the problem is. We are currently (and painstakingly) going through all of the records for each batch of product- and we should have a decent HPLC for all batches either today or tomorrow. FT-NIR checked out just fine for each batch- we test everything for ID vs. our standard on the way in, to make sure the product blends isn't missing any components, and none of them were. We will keep you posted, but from what I have looked at so far, I can't seem to find any issues......
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%

I have the same exact problem. I didn't want to seem crazy. I have used the cherry citrus since day 1. Last week I got in 2 tubs of peach tea and I have no tingling or heat sensation or anything. I retry the cherry citrus that same night and had that feeling right away. I wonder why we are non-responders to peach tea. I have to see if BB.com will exchange an open peach tea and a sealed peach tea for 2 cherry citrus. my new cherry citrus I just got in also is more of a raspberry color then the bright red that I am used to seeing. Why is that?
    You have a PM
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.01%

Well I want to say again that that I am a firm believer in APPNUTS products and I also know my body. I can use 2 scoops of peach tea and have no tingling,buzz and warm feeling associated with LitUp. I can take 1 heaping scoop of cherry citrus and I experience all of the above. I cannot even take 2 scoops of cherry citrus because it will give me a headache. Now I have forwarded the batch numbers, maybe possibly something was missed in the batch that I received.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%

The one in Friendswood, Tx has had plenty of samples and has passed them out. I am not sure if a person who works there asked for alot of samples or what. I received 20 servings (2 scoops/serving) of Peach Tea Lit Up.

And I feel the same way. One scoop of Cherry Citrus does me perfect. no issues at all. best pre workout on the market. I can take 2 scoops of peach tea and dont notice anything at all. will never purchase no matter what you say about it. There is no way you can tell me I am lying. I know what I see off of both flavors. Believe me or not. I honestly dont care. I was trying to help you guys out with honest customer feedback. And it isnt just me, many of my friends feel the exact same way.
    shut up and squat!!!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Hmmm, now Im curious to do a self experiment. I actually like Cherry Citrus better although I'll take Peach tea anyday.

As Brian Regan would say: they're both favorite.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.36%

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We are currently (and painstakingly) going through all of the records for each batch of product- and we should have a decent HPLC for all batches either today or tomorrow. FT-NIR checked out just fine for each batch- we test everything for ID vs. our standard on the way in, to make sure the product blends isn't missing any components, and none of them were. We will keep you posted, but from what I have looked at so far, I can't seem to find any issues......
    QC/QA is not to be taken lightly with App Nut. Being a laboratorian myself - it reflects my entire day. There are people who pour all their time and energy into being certain that all components meet standards and follow protocol.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.01%

well then what is going to be done about it?
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.7%

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We are currently (and painstakingly) going through all of the records for each batch of product- and we should have a decent HPLC for all batches either today or tomorrow. FT-NIR checked out just fine for each batch- we test everything for ID vs. our standard on the way in, to make sure the product blends isn't missing any components, and none of them were. We will keep you posted, but from what I have looked at so far, I can't seem to find any issues......
    fanzdslpwr1, this seems like how AppNut is approaching this situation.

30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    fanzdslpwr1, this seems like how AppNut is approaching this situation.
    It is, and so far we haven't found anything to verify that there is a difference, besides this post. I see every customer complaint having to do with this company and our products, and this is the first time I have actually heard of anything relating to this particular issue. I will let you know if anything develops- and we are taking this seriously- but I can't do anything if there isn't any real issue.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.51%

I use both on a regular basis and can't tell any difference. I have a new tub of peach tea on the way in fact.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.43%

Can't the one's who have experienced the difference post the batch # from the tub if they still have them.

And, question for the one's who have experienced the difference, was your dosing scheme and food intake the same with both batches. I would assume if taken to closely with food some of the effects would diminish.
  33. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have two tubs here, 1 cherry and 1 peach, I bought 2 cherry tubs some time ago and 2 peach something
    like a month and a half ago, I used 1 of each (hence I'm left with one of each), and noticed absolutely
    no difference in performance between them.
    Since I bought two tubs at the time for each flavor is safe to assume they are the same batch (in pairs)

Cherry Flavor Lot#: 1012105 exp. 12/2013
    Peach Flavor Lot#: 1105294 exp. 05/2014

between these I can guarantee no different whatsoever.

As for the food, I always take my prewo fasted (also that's how they're suppose to be
    taken..) but I can see food interfering with a prewo action

34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.7%

i only take cherry citrus. i have tried samples of Peach Tea but will stick with Cherry. Peach Tea tastes great though.

35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%

Ill give you the Lot number and all tomorrow morning. Today, I took 2.5 scoops of Peach Tea and finally noticed the focus/energy/tingles like i have seen with 1 scoop of cherry citrus. I told some of my friends and they are going to take between 2 -3 scoops and see how if affects them.
    shut up and squat!!!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%

food never interferes with my pre workouts. i cycle between Cherry Citrus and SuperPump. I can eat a whole meal or eat nothing at all and SuperPump delivers every time as well as Cherry Citrus.
    shut up and squat!!!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.01%

I always take Lit Up on a empty stomach along with a couple of coffee. I guess I just got beat on these 2 peach teas?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%

I always take Lit Up on a empty stomach along with a couple of coffee. I guess I just got beat on these 2 peach teas?
    I highly doubt that. Everybody I have spoken to in person say Peach Tea is inferior to Cherry Citrus. So if "Dirk" wants to say we are making this up then thats fine. he loses a customer. I wouldnt have just made this thread up to give Lit Up a bad name. I love Lit Up. Saw a new flavor, so i went and got tons of samples before I purchased it.....after a week of taking it, i find it seriously sucks. go back to the drawing board with peach tea, appnut
    shut up and squat!!!
  39. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I highly doubt that. Everybody I have spoken to in person say Peach Tea is inferior to Cherry Citrus. So if "Dirk" wants to say we are making this up then thats fine. he loses a customer. I wouldnt have just made this thread up to give Lit Up a bad name. I love Lit Up. Saw a new flavor, so i went and got tons of samples before I purchased it.....after a week of taking it, i find it seriously sucks. go back to the drawing board with peach tea, appnut
    This really sounds odd to me.. If that's an actual fact, I really doubt it's because of the flavor
    and i can say from experience, is not ALL peach tubs because I never experienced such difference (or any
    difference at all) and I went thru quite some tubs of both flavors

40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%

AK, I believe you, no doubt. I see nothing but great reviews of both flavors on this forum. Maybe we all just received bad batches or something. My local supplement shop right by my gym said he is no longer going to carry Peach Tea because customers have been complaining to him.
    shut up and squat!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Peach Tea Lit Up Available
    By R1balla in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 08:33 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 11:40 PM
  3. Nutra's PROTIEN *PEACH*
    By monstermash in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 07:55 PM