Long term use of Drive?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%

Long term use of Drive?

Hey there,

Ive been interested in forskolin and Icariin for some time for his benefits in fat loss (forsk) and chronic pro erectile function and libido enhancing (icariin). Ive read that both ingredients could be taken for long times without any issue so I wanted to know if it is ok to take 2 bottles of Drive back to back. In the beginning I thought to buy those two ingredients separately but Ive read some nice reviews about both drive and bioforge v.1 which seems to have a pretty similar formula (Drives came first though).

Bear in mind that I weight about 150 lbs so I will be taking 4 caps/day and two bottles of drive will last me about 4 months.

Will it be ok?

Kind regards mates

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ingenierito25 View Post
    Hey there,

Ive been interested in forskolin and Icariin for some time for his benefits in fat loss (forsk) and chronic pro erectile function and libido enhancing (icariin). Ive read that both ingredients could be taken for long times without any issue so I wanted to know if it is ok to take 2 bottles of Drive back to back. In the beginning I thought to buy those two ingredients separately but Ive read some nice reviews about both drive and bioforge v.1 which seems to have a pretty similar formula (Drives came first though).

Bear in mind that I weight about 150 lbs so I will be taking 4 caps/day and two bottles of drive will last me about 4 months.

Will it be ok?

Kind regards mates
    Yes, you can use two bottles of Drive back-to-back. You're going to be dosing as I used to. Recommended usage of Drive is 8-12 weeks before taking a break - please read up on Drive, inclusive of the FAQS on the Applied Nutriceuticals website.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Rosie is spot on. I myself also run drive for prolonged periods of time. It's one of my favorite supplements. And thanks Rosie
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.19%

Love me some Drive, I hate when I have to cycle off lol.
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Rosie is spot on. I myself also run drive for prolonged periods of time. It's one of my favorite supplements. And thanks Rosie
    No worries, bud

Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    Love me some Drive, I hate when I have to cycle off lol.
    ^^^ Especially if you're looking for endurance or speed endurance benefits! There are just some supplements that you don't like being without - Drive can easily become one of them!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%

Thanks for the replies guys and Rosie Ill try two bottles back to back then (16 weeks) at the recommended dosage for my BW. If it goes well I will write the review.

Regards
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    ^^^ Especially if you're looking for endurance or speed endurance benefits! There are just some supplements that you don't like being without - Drive can easily become one of them!

~Rosie~
    For me its the endurance factor without a doubt - I love feeling like I can just keeeeeep goinggggg lol

Quote Originally Posted by ingenierito25 View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys and Rosie Ill try two bottles back to back then (16 weeks) at the recommended dosage for my BW. If it goes well I will write the review.

Regards
    We welcome your review either way, but I highly doubt you will be disappointed
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

Similar Forum Threads

1. Long Term DAA Use
    By lonewolf0420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 03:55 PM
  2. Nolvadex side effects short term/long term
    By titstatus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 10:11 PM
  3. Long Term AI Use
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35