New customer stack question.....

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

New customer stack question.....

Hello, I just purchased 2 bottles of IGF-2, 2 bottles of HGH-up, 240 caps of Drive, and 240 caps of Neovar. I know not to stack IGF and Hgh together, with what I have can u give me a recommended stack for a strict 8 week cutting cycle? Dosage etc. I read the recommendations for drive and they all are examples of workouts being later in the day, I wake at 345-400am slam a protein shake with a slice of Ezekiel bread (pre-w/o meal) and am at the gym by 430-445am. Any recommendations with that schedule on how to dose my Drive supp would greatly appreciated! My diet is and has been on point so I know these aren't magic pills, I've taken lots of supps just can't stop hearing all the great reviews so I'm giving these a shot!
    Independent

2. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

just use as directed on the labels
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Take HGHup instead of IGF 2 if you are going to cut. Follow the dosage instructions on the labels except for HGHup. I like to dose all 5 caps at night for better sleep.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I'm planning on stacking IGF and free test and drive after Im done cutting, could I add neovar with that one? So stoked to try these! I'll log as much as I can thanks again
    Independent
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thanks guys I appreciate it. I'm planning on stacking IGF and free test and drive after Im done cutting, could I add neovar with that one? So stoked to try these! I'll log as much as I can thanks again
    NeoVar could be used with either of the stacks you plan on running - In fact it would be beneficial to use it with both stacks
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

yeah cause you dont get a bloat from NeoVar like you would with regular mono so you can use it on a cut or bulk.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

This may be a dumb question so I apologize, my wife and I r trying to have another baby is there anything to worry about in any of these products that could negatively effect child birth or anything related?
    Independent
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Hello, I just purchased 2 bottles of IGF-2, 2 bottles of HGH-up, 240 caps of Drive, and 240 caps of Neovar. I know not to stack IGF and Hgh together, with what I have can u give me a recommended stack for a strict 8 week cutting cycle? Dosage etc. I read the recommendations for drive and they all are examples of workouts being later in the day, I wake at 345-400am slam a protein shake with a slice of Ezekiel bread (pre-w/o meal) and am at the gym by 430-445am. Any recommendations with that schedule on how to dose my Drive supp would greatly appreciated! My diet is and has been on point so I know these aren't magic pills, I've taken lots of supps just can't stop hearing all the great reviews so I'm giving these a shot!
    If you've never used these products before, then at most, you only want to stack one or two together, and at least stagger the starts of them, so that you know what affects you how.

As far as cutting, Drive is a definite, IMO. I personally prefer IGF-2 over HGHup, but more often than not HGHup is recommended over IGF-2 re "cutting" - however, in saying that, either is going to help if your nutrition and training are targeted and optimal for fat loss for YOU.

All product doses and timing are on each product label - since I don't know your body mass, I am going to tell you the times based on your "first thing" training (and yes, you dose each product you are using EVERY day - see the dosage for Dose 1 and Dose 2 on the product labels re your bodyweight):

IGF-2
    Dose 1 - first thing
    Dose 2 - pre-bed

HGHup
    Dose - 5 caps pre-bed

Drive
    Dose 1 - first thing
    Dose 2 - 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

NeoVar
    Dose 1 - 15-20 minutes pre-meal early in the day
    Dose 2 - 15-20 minutes pre-meal later in the day

You can stack NeoVar with anything - it IS a CREATINE product after all, and creatine should be a STAPLE, IMO!

This may be a dumb question so I apologize, my wife and I r trying to have another baby is there anything to worry about in any of these products that could negatively effect child birth or anything related?
    No, there is nothing to worry about.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

these products, if anything, will help you. they are non hormonal
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks sorry I figured that was a dumb question. I appreciate it tho. I think I'm gonna start Hgh week 1 with Neovar then add in drive the next week! Thanks again u all are awesome and I will try and log how I feel and results as often as I can!
    Independent
  11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks sorry I figured that was a dumb question. I appreciate it tho. I think I'm gonna start Hgh week 1 with Neovar then add in drive the next week! Thanks again u all are awesome and I will try and log how I feel and results as often as I can!
    No worries

Just a note to make sure you get the names of the products right. HGHup is HGHup and NOT HGH - HGH is something completely DIFFERENT, and if you use the wrong name with those who don't know what product/compound you are referring to (like we know here), they are going to get the wrong idea - the same goes for IGF-2; it is IGF-2 and NOT IGF!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

My bad sorry bout that! Won't happen again. Thanks
    Independent
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

If your tryin to lean out go with HGUP, if you wanna put some size on then IGF.

NeoVar can be taken the whole way through. Ive heard a number of people tell me they look crisper on it and it brings out the lining. Never once have I heard of bloating or extracellular water retention.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks, im going to try HGHup for 8 weeks to finish my cut then go with IGF2 for 8 weeks should I still take a month off when going from HGHup to IGF2 or not?? Thanks
    Independent
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

i always go time on = time off. so if it was me, HGHup 8 weeks, 8 week break/off period, then 8 weeks of IGF 2. u can stay on your staples throughout all 24 weeks (creatine, fish oil...etc) and that includes NeoVar
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Ill roll with that
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Any particular reason for 8 weeks vs 4? Just curious cuz other threads say 4. Also I don't see a recommended time off from drive? Is there any? Thanks for all ur reply just started drive and never today starting HGHup next week!!!!!!
    Independent
  18. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks, im going to try HGHup for 8 weeks to finish my cut then go with IGF2 for 8 weeks should I still take a month off when going from HGHup to IGF2 or not?? Thanks
    Yes, take ~4 weeks off between using HGHup and IGF-2 if you are going to run each one for ~8 weeks.

Any particular reason for 8 weeks vs 4? Just curious cuz other threads say 4. Also I don't see a recommended time off from drive? Is there any? Thanks for all ur reply just started drive and never today starting HGHup next week!!!!!!
    Whether you have four or more weeks off is really up to you.

Drive is a natural Testosterone booster, so therefore time off after 8-12 weeks is definitely recommended (this is mentioned in the Drive FAQS), especially for a male.

~Rosie~

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Rosie got it! Much appreciated!
    Independent
  20. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Rosie got it! Much appreciated!
    No worries - that's what I'm here for

~Rosie~

21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

How important is having an empty stomach at night when take my dose of HGHup? I usually have a casein shake b4 I go to bed. What do u suggest? I'm taking all 5 caps at night like you all suggested.
    Independent
  22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

How important is having an empty stomach at night when take my dose of HGHup? I usually have a casein shake b4 I go to bed. What do u suggest? I'm taking all 5 caps at night like you all suggested.
    You don't need to have an empty stomach at night when you take your dose of HGHup - you just need to make sure that you do not consume carbohydrates or whey within ~90 minutes (ideally ~2 hours) either side of dosing (this is all covered in multiple threads both in the Applied Nutriceuticals subforum and throughout AM - look for the HGHup information threads).

~Rosie~

23. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Can you take it with food? Yea why not. Will it be as effective or will you achieve as optimal results? No.

Growth hormone is released from the pituitary in response to the GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) signal from the hypothalamus and insulin prevents this signal.

All GH products are best taken with an empty stomach
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks josh and Rosie, I guess I'll just cut out the casein shake b4 bed, also I'm having some cravings so I picked up some lipotrophin pm, from what I've read there aren't any stacking issues with HGHup? Am I understanding that right?
    Independent
  25. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks josh and Rosie, I guess I'll just cut out the casein shake b4 bed, also I'm having some cravings so I picked up some lipotrophin pm, from what I've read there aren't any stacking issues with HGHup? Am I understanding that right?
    You can have the casein shake if you want.

Lipotrophin-PM is a gem of a product. Yes, you can stack it with HGHup, no worries.

~Rosie~

26. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yup they are not only stackable but I also recommend it! I am currently using HGHup and lipotrophin PM myself and it has helped a ton with getting a deep restful nights sleep for me
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I would prefer the shake but at the same time with my diet being pretty much spot on I want to try and get the maximum results from it. Can I take HGHup like an HR or two b4 bed or is that too soon?

Also, took all 5 caps last night, wow slept too good, don't even remember hearing my alarm lol. Missed my w/o time. Should I split up the dosing? Felt great when I woke up at 5 but that's over an hour late!?
    Independent
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Lipotrophin PM and HGHUp is an overnight success. Visual results within a couple days.
    Franz Kafka
  29. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

I would prefer the shake but at the same time with my diet being pretty much spot on I want to try and get the maximum results from it. Can I take HGHup like an HR or two b4 bed or is that too soon?

Also, took all 5 caps last night, wow slept too good, don't even remember hearing my alarm lol. Missed my w/o time. Should I split up the dosing? Felt great when I woke up at 5 but that's over an hour late!?
    You can dose HGHup an hour or two before bed, no worries.

You don't need to split up the dosage - that's more a recommendation for those who have difficulty GOING TO sleep when dosing all 5 caps pre-bed.

~Rosie~

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks again josh and Rosie you all have been so much help I really appreciate it!!
    Independent
  31. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks again josh and Rosie you all have been so much help I really appreciate it!!
    No worries - that's what we're here for

~Rosie~

32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Holy crap! So I added HGHup and lipotrophin pm this week to drive. Great sleep, but I'm cutting and my cravings and appetite are out of control! Help, I'm ok till about 2pm then it's like I haven't eaten . Should I quit HGHup and save for bulking, or does this go away? Didn't have any real issues with my diet b4, if I'm being a ***** just say so! LOL
    Independent
  33. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Holy crap! So I added HGHup and lipotrophin pm this week to drive. Great sleep, but I'm cutting and my cravings and appetite are out of control! Help, I'm ok till about 2pm then it's like I haven't eaten . Should I quit HGHup and save for bulking, or does this go away? Didn't have any real issues with my diet b4, if I'm being a ***** just say so! LOL
    If you're increasing your Testosterone (which HGHup does do), then appetite may increase. What you decide to do is eventually up to you - you CAN continue to eat a lot, even if your goal is fat loss, if you can manage it and ensure your training is spot on and you're doing everything right for you. If it's too hard for you, then you can use HGHup at another time.

~Rosie~

34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I'm just going to play with protein intake and make little tweaks with my carb cycling, love what I'm seeing from this product to quit, hasn't been a week yet. :-). I was just wondering if that was normal. Started reading past logs/threads getting a lot of good info, I found one where u were talking about multi's and B6 amount. Looked at mine and noticed that the B6 per serving is 30 mg which I take twice, If I remember correctly that is too much while on this product?! I can't find that thread been looking all morning. I was looking into getting the Appnut multi, any thoughts?
    Independent
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I'm just going to play with protein intake and make little tweaks with my carb cycling, love what I'm seeing from this product to quit, hasn't been a week yet. :-). I was just wondering if that was normal. Started reading past logs/threads getting a lot of good info, I found one where u were talking about multi's and B6 amount. Looked at mine and noticed that the B6 per serving is 30 mg which I take twice, If I remember correctly that is too much while on this product?! I can't find that thread been looking all morning. I was looking into getting the Appnut multi, any thoughts?
    Yes you need to be aware of your b6 intake - However, and I am sure Rosie will chime in on this, I believe that the absorption rate for b6 is very high, so if you adjust the supplement timing right you should be able to continue with your normal multi
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bud I'm still learning
    :-)
    Independent
  37. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

If you're increasing Testosterone, then yes, appetite increase can be an effect.

If you ARE using a multivitamin that contains more than 2mg of Vitamin B6 then you are potentially decreasing your effects from HGHup♂, yes, and supplementing over 10mg of Vitamin B6/day will be detrimental to it. However, you could use your multivitamin if you were going to dose it in the MORNING and then dosing all your daily caps of HGHup♂ PRE-BED, as all the Vitamin B6 from the multivitamin should have left your system by then.

~Rosie~

38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Rosie, I went ahead and dosed down to 10mg in am , and I'm already taking all 5 caps at night. Thanks for the great info once again, would I be better suited to add lipotrophin am to help with cravings? I added some protein to each meal today, so far much better than yesterday.
    Independent
  39. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Rosie, I went ahead and dosed down to 10mg in am , and I'm already taking all 5 caps at night. Thanks for the great info once again, would I be better suited to add lipotrophin am to help with cravings? I added some protein to each meal today, so far much better than yesterday.
    No worries

You can add Lipotrophin-PM in if you want - whether or not it's going to help you re cravings I can't tell you; pretty much NOTHING ever manages or decreases MY appetite and Lipotrophin-PM was not something that did.

~Rosie~

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Do you all think lit-up and black cats are ok to add to my current HGHup and drive stack?
    Independent
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Customer Appreciation STACK Giveaway!
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 09:31 AM
  2. got my natabolic stack,another stack question,lol
    By Dirty music in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 07:26 PM
  3. NP Customer Service Rocks - New Customer
    By SnapmoneyR2 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 04:32 PM