STACK QUESTION

bigcat292

Awards
i was looking to stack free test with hgh up could i throw in pes erase for the estrogen blocker. i need advice on what to stack

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no. dont even bother with erase. Free Test has the same active ingredient as erase but at a higher dose. since both are anti cortisol/anti estro, u dont want to take both. take one or the other and stack it with HGHup

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was looking to stack free test with hgh up could i throw in pes erase for the estrogen blocker. i need advice on what to stack
Throw some DAA in their and you got yourself a nice natty stack

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if my response was confusing, sorry. what i was trying to say is free test and erase both have anti estrogen properties. so dont take both, pick one. as judo said, HGHup + Free Test or Erase + DAA would be killer

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if my response was confusing, sorry. what i was trying to say is free test and erase both have anti estrogen properties. so dont take both, pick one. as judo said, HGHup + Free Test or Erase + DAA would be killer
Yup!

HGH UP + Free Test and then pick up some bulk DAA from NP and you got a helluva stack!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup!

HGH UP + Free Test and then pick up some bulk DAA from NP and you got a helluva stack!
or, if you like pre workouts, buy Lit Up which has 3.1g of DAA/2 scoops. If you buy bulk DAA, dont exceed about 3 g/day

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or, if you like pre workouts, buy Lit Up which has 3.1g of DAA/2 scoops. If you buy bulk DAA, dont exceed about 3 g/day
Wow I didn't realize lit up and that much DAA in it. Would def go with the lit up then

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just stack HGHup and FREE TEST or HGHup and Erase. Do NOT stack FREE TEST and Erase together - they contain the same active, and you do not want to stack two products with AI properties together, period!

~Rosie~