Free Test Information - AnabolicMinds.com

Free Test Information

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Free Test Information

As we all know testosterone is the hormone responsible in the development of male reproductive tissues, sexual functions, muscle and bone mass. Now lets take it a step further testosterone is much more then just a sex or muscle building hormone, there are receptor sites located throughout the body including your brain and heart. This hormone helps ensure proper heart functions, improves oxygen uptake, regulates mood, helps control blood sugar, regulates cholesterol, prevents heart attacks and aids brain functions.

Now just having testosterone will not have you feeling like raging sex machine nor building muscle as fast as the next guy and that is because it is free testosterone that really makes a difference on how you look and feel. As bound testosterone is chemically bonded to the protein Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG). Once testosterone is bound it is no longer active to do all the wonderful things we all know and love testosterone for including improving brain, blood, muscle and sex functions.

What Is Free Testosterone?

• Free Testosterone is the amount of unbound or "bio-available" androgenic hormone that is responsible for building muscle.

What Is Free Test?

• Free Test is a state-of-the-art formulation that utilizes 7 different mechanisms of action to increase testosterone, lower estrogen and cortisol, burn body fat, and build a leaner, more muscular physique.

What Makes Free Test The Strongest Test Booster On The Market?

• Free Test contains a strong suicide inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, which gives the product the ability to increase testosterone, eliminate estrogen, and to significantly harden the physique.
    • Proven to raise free testosterone levels over 90% (Study On Free Test) in clinical blood tests, providing a formula that has been scientifically-proven to WORK!

Why Should You Buy Free Test?

• Because there is no substitute for research and proven results. Other companies make big claims, but have little or nothing to back them up. The numbers speak for themselves; as do the thousands of satisfied users who rave about it.

Here’s a little of the “techie” stuff about how it works:

• FREE TEST positively alters 7 homeostatic mechanisms of action that effect free and total testosterone output:
    • Contains a natural suicide inhibitor of aromatase, and will improve the Testosterone : Estrogen (T:E) profile while concurrently increasing testosterone levels
    • Increases NO/cGMP levels, which leads to increases in lutenizing hormone (LH) and greater endogenous testosterone production.
    • Increases testicular Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) levels. High testicular ALCAR levels are conducive to heightened spermatogenesis.
    • Lowers levels of cytokines IL-6, IL-1, and TNF-alpha- cytokines, which inhibit endogenous testosterone production by reducing levels of LH.
    • Lowers cortisol levels and heightens Testosterone : Cortisol (T:C) ratio via competitive inhibition processes.
    • Increases cAMP levels, which also increase LH levels.
    • Influences/Increases androgen receptor (AR) binding via altering receptor electro-negativity.

After 8 weeks of usage of FREE TEST, test subjects were observed to have increased levels of free testosterone ranging from 50-200% over baseline. Impressive results for any product – especially one with no negative side effects!

Furthermore, the subjective feedback from the FREE TEST beta testers was nothing short of amazing. Within the first week users experienced feeling more motivated and assertive with shirt-splitting pumps, big-time strength increases, and revved up libido…all within the first week!

Get yours now for $35.99 after using the code Evans40 during checkout at www.AppNut.com
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Great information right here. Free Test truly is a fantastic product that doesn't get enough recognition.
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  3. New Member

Sounds great. How does it work for someone of trt? Sounds like it would boost free test greatly.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder1 View Post
    Sounds great. How does it work for someone of trt? Sounds like it would boost free test greatly.
    Your going to love it, it will slightly boost total test and for some double the amount of free test you have. What some don't realize is not everyone has issues with free test but for those of us that do this will greatly improve the quality of life. I'm planning to run it for awhile and see how tests come back.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Grow some balls! Wearing that shirt right now in class
    Always willing to learn :D
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Log I found using Free Test

Free Test Log

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i did a contest during the middle of the summer. there are about 5 recent ones. look in the AppNut section where i posted a thread for Free Test Log links.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's an awesome deal on Free Test. And that log might be the most detailed I've ever read.
  9. New Member

Can Free Test take the place of Erase as an ai in pct? I read that the 3, 7-Keto DHEA is a suicide inhibitor of aromatase but I would to double check. Thanks!
  10. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gore View Post
    Can Free Test take the place of Erase as an ai in pct? I read that the 3, 7-Keto DHEA is a suicide inhibitor of aromatase but I would to double check. Thanks!
    Yes Free Test can be used in your PCT in the place of Erase

Yes it is a inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme which results in less of your testosterone being able to convert to estrogen which equals more testosterone is left as testosterone. Also there isnt any risk of rebound with Free Test as there is with a competitve inhibitor of aromatase.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  11. New Member

Thank you sir...just ordered 3 x Triple Threat Stacks...2 for before my cycle of ph's and then one for after. With Free Test having 3,7 Keto-Dhea and resveratrol, and Lit-up having D-Aspartic Acid I'm surprised it doesn't get more attention as part of pct.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

it doesnt get more attention because of the rave for Erase, when actually Free Test has MORE 3,7 keto than Erase does (which is the active ingredient in both Free Test AND Erase)

13. New Member

Well "to each his own" I guess...or maybe "you can't fix stupid," ...I'm not sure which saying is more appropriate Either way that will be in my pct from now on.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Question for you all, got my T levels back (blood work) the range was 332-897, I am at 338 :-(. Iwas planning on running anabeta free test and IGF would you guys recommend anything different like just DAA I'm at a loss cause I have everything except AB already
    Independent
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Question for you all, got my T levels back (blood work) the range was 332-897, I am at 338 :-(. Iwas planning on running anabeta free test and IGF would you guys recommend anything different like just DAA I'm at a loss cause I have everything except AB already
    I don't know that much about Anabeta, so I'm not going to comment on that product.

You could run Free Test, LITup (DAA), and either IGF-2 or HGHup.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks got my IGF2, lit up and free test ready to go! Thanks for the reply!
    Independent
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

If you're going to log it, throw up a link in here.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

after this stack, take a 4 week break or so and run another bottle of IGF 2 with Sustain Alpha and Toco 8. This should get your test back up there.

as far as Anabeta goes, it does boost test, but its not its MOA. the active ingredient, shown in rat studies, shows that it increases testosterone slightly, but not as much as a normal "test booster" will.

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Planning on logging it! @baller, send me a pm on those other items you told me to run with IGF2 so I won't lose it :-). I'm just adding anabeta cuz of all the great reviews I've read on it! Looking forward to it! Thanks guys!
    Independent
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

PM sent

21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Thanks bro
    Independent
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

^^Rballer couldn't I just cycle off free test for a month and then run it again?
    Independent
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

How long have you been on it for

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

I will be running two bottles starting in a week, I was just referring to running another bottle of free test vs toco 8 and sustain alpha and igf2 like u said, just curious as to why you prefer sustain alpha and toco 8 I don't know much about them thanks
    Independent
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Sustain Alpha is my second favorite product right behind IGF 2. It gives me a HUGE libido boost and is a great addition to many stacks

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

What about adding it to my free test IGF 2 AB stack, my t levels were tested pretty damn low for only being 30yrs old.
    Independent
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

you can add them to that, yes

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Factor Information and Frequently Asked Questions
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 11:34 AM
  2. Test Factor Information and Frequently Asked Questions
    By SwolenONE in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 01:54 PM
  3. It's FREE? AppNut's Free Test Revealed!!?
    By Rosie Chee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 11:43 PM
  4. Replies: 320
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:08 PM
  5. methyl 1 test cycle information
    By truculentus in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 07:34 AM