Free Test Information
- 08-18-2011, 10:26 PM
Free Test Information
As we all know testosterone is the hormone responsible in the development of male reproductive tissues, sexual functions, muscle and bone mass. Now lets take it a step further testosterone is much more then just a sex or muscle building hormone, there are receptor sites located throughout the body including your brain and heart. This hormone helps ensure proper heart functions, improves oxygen uptake, regulates mood, helps control blood sugar, regulates cholesterol, prevents heart attacks and aids brain functions.
Now just having testosterone will not have you feeling like raging sex machine nor building muscle as fast as the next guy and that is because it is free testosterone that really makes a difference on how you look and feel. As bound testosterone is chemically bonded to the protein Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG). Once testosterone is bound it is no longer active to do all the wonderful things we all know and love testosterone for including improving brain, blood, muscle and sex functions.
What Is Free Testosterone?
- Free Testosterone is the amount of unbound or "bio-available" androgenic hormone that is responsible for building muscle.
What Is Free Test?
- Free Test is a state-of-the-art formulation that utilizes 7 different mechanisms of action to increase testosterone, lower estrogen and cortisol, burn body fat, and build a leaner, more muscular physique.
What Makes Free Test The Strongest Test Booster On The Market?
- Free Test contains a strong suicide inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, which gives the product the ability to increase testosterone, eliminate estrogen, and to significantly harden the physique.
- Proven to raise free testosterone levels over 90% (Study On Free Test) in clinical blood tests, providing a formula that has been scientifically-proven to WORK!
Why Should You Buy Free Test?
- Because there is no substitute for research and proven results. Other companies make big claims, but have little or nothing to back them up. The numbers speak for themselves; as do the thousands of satisfied users who rave about it.
Here’s a little of the “techie” stuff about how it works:
- FREE TEST positively alters 7 homeostatic mechanisms of action that effect free and total testosterone output:
- Contains a natural suicide inhibitor of aromatase, and will improve the Testosterone : Estrogen (T:E) profile while concurrently increasing testosterone levels
- Increases NO/cGMP levels, which leads to increases in lutenizing hormone (LH) and greater endogenous testosterone production.
- Increases testicular Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) levels. High testicular ALCAR levels are conducive to heightened spermatogenesis.
- Lowers levels of cytokines IL-6, IL-1, and TNF-alpha- cytokines, which inhibit endogenous testosterone production by reducing levels of LH.
- Lowers cortisol levels and heightens Testosterone : Cortisol (T:C) ratio via competitive inhibition processes.
- Increases cAMP levels, which also increase LH levels.
- Influences/Increases androgen receptor (AR) binding via altering receptor electro-negativity.
After 8 weeks of usage of FREE TEST, test subjects were observed to have increased levels of free testosterone ranging from 50-200% over baseline. Impressive results for any product – especially one with no negative side effects!
Furthermore, the subjective feedback from the FREE TEST beta testers was nothing short of amazing. Within the first week users experienced feeling more motivated and assertive with shirt-splitting pumps, big-time strength increases, and revved up libido…all within the first week!
Get yours now for $35.99 after using the code Evans40 during checkout at www.AppNut.com
- 08-18-2011, 10:31 PM
Great information right here. Free Test truly is a fantastic product that doesn't get enough recognition.Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
- 08-19-2011, 02:59 PM
08-19-2011, 04:23 PM
08-25-2011, 03:01 PM
08-25-2011, 06:40 PM
08-26-2011, 03:44 AM
i did a contest during the middle of the summer. there are about 5 recent ones. look in the AppNut section where i posted a thread for Free Test Log links.
08-26-2011, 05:40 AM
11-25-2011, 12:51 AM
Can Free Test take the place of Erase as an ai in pct? I read that the 3, 7-Keto DHEA is a suicide inhibitor of aromatase but I would to double check. Thanks!
11-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Yes it is a inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme which results in less of your testosterone being able to convert to estrogen which equals more testosterone is left as testosterone. Also there isnt any risk of rebound with Free Test as there is with a competitve inhibitor of aromatase.
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
11-25-2011, 08:13 PM
Thank you sir...just ordered 3 x Triple Threat Stacks...2 for before my cycle of ph's and then one for after. With Free Test having 3,7 Keto-Dhea and resveratrol, and Lit-up having D-Aspartic Acid I'm surprised it doesn't get more attention as part of pct.
11-25-2011, 11:50 PM
it doesnt get more attention because of the rave for Erase, when actually Free Test has MORE 3,7 keto than Erase does (which is the active ingredient in both Free Test AND Erase)
11-26-2011, 05:23 PM
Well "to each his own" I guess...or maybe "you can't fix stupid," ...I'm not sure which saying is more appropriate Either way that will be in my pct from now on.
11-26-2011, 06:13 PM
Question for you all, got my T levels back (blood work) the range was 332-897, I am at 338 :-(. Iwas planning on running anabeta free test and IGF would you guys recommend anything different like just DAA I'm at a loss cause I have everything except AB already
11-30-2011, 12:21 AM
11-30-2011, 12:41 AM
11-30-2011, 12:47 AM
11-30-2011, 12:51 AM
as far as Anabeta goes, it does boost test, but its not its MOA. the active ingredient, shown in rat studies, shows that it increases testosterone slightly, but not as much as a normal "test booster" will.
11-30-2011, 01:33 AM
Planning on logging it! @baller, send me a pm on those other items you told me to run with IGF2 so I won't lose it :-). I'm just adding anabeta cuz of all the great reviews I've read on it! Looking forward to it! Thanks guys!
12-03-2011, 01:04 PM
12-03-2011, 08:25 PM
12-07-2011, 04:02 PM
12-31-2011, 01:54 AM
How long have you been on it for
12-31-2011, 02:31 AM
I will be running two bottles starting in a week, I was just referring to running another bottle of free test vs toco 8 and sustain alpha and igf2 like u said, just curious as to why you prefer sustain alpha and toco 8 I don't know much about them thanks
12-31-2011, 02:41 AM
Sustain Alpha is my second favorite product right behind IGF 2. It gives me a HUGE libido boost and is a great addition to many stacks
12-31-2011, 11:19 AM
What about adding it to my free test IGF 2 AB stack, my t levels were tested pretty damn low for only being 30yrs old.
12-31-2011, 02:08 PM
you can add them to that, yes
Similar Forum Threads
- By SwolenONE in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 22Last Post: 03-09-2011, 01:34 PM
- By Rosie Chee in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 51Last Post: 08-31-2010, 01:43 AM
- By rms80 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 320Last Post: 02-25-2009, 04:08 PM
- By truculentus in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2004, 09:34 AM