now that summer is coming to an end......

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what supplements from AppNut are you plan on using during your bulk or recomp?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
summers coming to an end?? is it even 1/2 way over yet? :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to try lipotrophin-pm and your new product coming out.

I still have two tubes of Lit-up left that I'm saving for a rainy day :D

Oh btw no one really talks about it worth merit nowadays but try RPM and DRIVE together. Rosie convinced me to try it awhile ago and I liked it, I still don't think there is a product out that can give you the energy boost and focus from pills. The only thing I've tried that can compare is Alpha T2 but it gives a lil less energy.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Your Joint supp definitely has my interest - to try and be on topic :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your Joint supp definitely has my interest - to try and be on topic :)
It's really good, I used it before and enjoyed it. If your going to bulk and lift heavy I would recommend it, it helped with my shoulder pain from Military Press and Cleans.

I tried most of AN supplements back when Rosie was a rep.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
every once and a while my knee bothers me, and I am thinking of trying erase out so a good joint supp might be a smart move.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha....i stated my title wrong...i meant that my summer recomp is about to be done and im about to start bulk in a month or so

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
thanks! i looked on the site but the only samples were lit up and black cats? am i in the right spot?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, on the old site i could have sworn you could buy a trial bottle.....PM sent

if my message doesnt show up, message me back and ill do it a different way.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
cool thanks for the link! I will take a look on the way home and see if my local one carries the sample bottle!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
picked up the trial size bottle on the way home thanks!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah bro no prob. some see results in the trial bottle, some dont. i see best results when i take OsteoSport with fish oil

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running the Free Test/HgHup/Lit-Up/Neovar/Drive stack starting next week for my bulk. Really looking forward to starting it up as I have not run anything like this before.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
yeah bro no prob. some see results in the trial bottle, some dont. i see best results when i take OsteoSport with fish oil
Yeah i was thinking that a week might be a little too short to see for sure, but its worth a go. I might pick up a second bottle and run it for two weeks. I will be taking it in the morning with my fish oil so i should be good there :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was thinking that a week might be a little too short to see for sure, but its worth a go. I might pick up a second bottle and run it for two weeks. I will be taking it in the morning with my fish oil so i should be good there :)
It really depends on the person when I used it I noticed less shoulder pain and the popping noise I was getting in my shoulder stopped after five days. If you look at the ingredient profile there is nothing out on the market that can hold up against it. If you have ever tried Super Cissus RX then your going to love Osteo-Sport, I'm planning to log this with RPM, Drive and Lit-up. I do a lot of heavy compound exorcises and the difference that Osteo-sport makes is like comparing night to day.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running the Free Test/HgHup/Lit-Up/Neovar/Drive stack starting next week for my bulk. Really looking forward to starting it up as I have not run anything like this before.
Very nice, how many bottles of free test are you going to run? I would love to run this stack, I'm guessing your not including RPM because of the lit-up but from my experience RPM and Drive together will give you the best workout. If you haven't tried it yet I'd suggest it.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
have u tried 1 scoop lit up, 2 caps RPM?
Not yet I need more RPM, I used to mega dose my lit up to get more DAA when I first got it lol. It was a cool buzz I'd get but then I remember George telling me it's more of a focus product then a 3 gram serving of DAA type product. Haha live and learn

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA + IGF-2 + Free Test would go awesome together.

If you have the funds for DAA I would go with adamantium and also add in division. Would make an amazing stack IMO!!! Everything would work together nicely! Estrogen and prolactin control along with a nice test boosting environment = winning natty stack!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAA + IGF-2 + Free Test would go awesome together. If you have the funds for DAA I would go with adamantium and also add in division. Would make an amazing stack IMO!!! Everything would work together nicely! Estrogen and prolactin control along with a nice test boosting environment = winning natty stack!
I would go the Free Test or Endosurge route, the division 1 is already surpassed unfortunately.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didnt mention endosurge as IGF already as mucuna and the ingredient I was more after was divanil but I suppose some extra mucuna wouldnt hurt.. ;)