1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

HGH up dosing

The label says to take 3 caps in the morning and another in teh afternoon.....other hgh products i have seen have recommended to take before bed....could i do this with hgh up as well lets say 45 min before bed, then take a casein shake and some pb or some cottage cheese etc........ also with the mid day dose....how long after ameal would u recommend becaus ei was thinking of doing that dose preworkout....would that be beneficial? thank u!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    The label says to take 3 caps in the morning and another in teh afternoon.....other hgh products i have seen have recommended to take before bed....could i do this with hgh up as well lets say 45 min before bed, then take a casein shake and some pb or some cottage cheese etc........ also with the mid day dose....how long after ameal would u recommend becaus ei was thinking of doing that dose preworkout....would that be beneficial? thank u!
    You can take all 6 pre-bed. Some people have a hard time falling asleep taking the full dose at once. So I would experiment with it. Or if you want to split it up, yes you can take 3 pre w/o and the other 3 pre-bed.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%

wolud u say 45 min or so woudl be a good amount of tiem and then have my pre bed meal? woudl that be enough tiem for it to absorb, because i dont want it to go to waste ya know
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%

wolud u say 45 min or so woudl be a good amount of tiem and then have my pre bed meal? woudl that be enough tiem for it to absorb, because i dont want it to go to waste ya know
    Yes. That would be fine.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Do either:

Option A
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 2 caps either pre-training or pre-bed

Option B
    Dose - 5 caps pre-bed (the best way to use HGHup for the most effective results, IMO)

As far as dosing around food consumption, as long as there is NO WHEY OR CARBOHYDRATES in whatever "meal" you have, you can dose HGHup WITH food. Otherwise, 90-120 minutes (ideally ~2 hours), if the meal you have contains either.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Do either:

Option A
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 2 caps either pre-training or pre-bed

Option B
    Dose - 5 caps pre-bed (the best way to use HGHup for the most effective results, IMO)

As far as dosing around food consumption, as long as there is NO WHEY OR CARBOHYDRATES in whatever "meal" you have, you can dose HGHup WITH food. Otherwise, 90-120 minutes (ideally ~2 hours), if the meal you have contains either.

~Rosie~
    X2. You are better off eating your meal, waiting 90 minutes minimum, then taking the HGHup.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

the label doesnt say to take the second dosage in the afternoon. it says before bed. you can either split the dosage morning/bed or take all 5 caps at bed time. avoid eating carbs or WHEY protein about 90 minutes within your dosage.

and there is no mid day dose. what label are you reading off of?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    the label doesnt say to take the second dosage in the afternoon. it says before bed. you can either split the dosage morning/bed or take all 5 caps at bed time. avoid eating carbs or WHEY protein about 90 minutes within your dosage.

RGHT FROM THE BOTTLE IT SAYS TAKE 3 IN THE MORNING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH AND 2 CAPS IN TEH AFTERNOON ALSO N AN EMPTY STOMACH......SORRY FOR THE CAPS
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

There have been several different dosing/timing versions re the HGHup label (the same as with other Applied Nutriceuticals products) - all of which are valid, but some more "updated" than others. The user therefore just has to use which dosing/timing option that works best for them in particular.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. How is everyone dosing the T-911?
    By motiv8er in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 07:30 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 06:52 PM
  3. GABA timing and dosing/Creatine dosing
    By liltexan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 02:33 PM