Neovar While Cutting - AnabolicMinds.com

Neovar While Cutting

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Neovar While Cutting

I've been cutting for a while now and I'm nearing the end and the last 5 days I've been taking Neovar. But since it has to be taken with carbs I feel like its not a good idea to be taking it. I'm not going to be eating 50-100g of carbs. Maybe like 20-35g. I was gonna hold off on it and keep it till I bulk again in a little over a month but I was just so anxious to try it I just went ahead with it. Should I continue taking it or just wait till I bulk? I feel like it will be a whole lot more effective while bulking and I'd be getting better use out of it by waiting till I bulk. But I want some opinions.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

this is what i would do, but something you dont have to do.

i would save the neovar for bulking since it works with carbs. if u want to take a creatine while cutting, give CN a shot. i have had success with no bloat with CEE as well.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

like R1 said, the only reason why i would not use it while cutting is because of the potential of a bloat. use a different creatine and save the neovar for a bulk or recomp
    shut up and squat!!!
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mik3 View Post
    I've been cutting for a while now and I'm nearing the end and the last 5 days I've been taking Neovar. But since it has to be taken with carbs I feel like its not a good idea to be taking it. I'm not going to be eating 50-100g of carbs. Maybe like 20-35g. I was gonna hold off on it and keep it till I bulk again in a little over a month but I was just so anxious to try it I just went ahead with it. Should I continue taking it or just wait till I bulk? I feel like it will be a whole lot more effective while bulking and I'd be getting better use out of it by waiting till I bulk. But I want some opinions.
    NeoVar does NOT have to be taken with carbohydrates, although it will give the best effects when ~50g of carbohydrates are had 15-20 minutes after dosing. Saying that, if you're only going to be having 20-35g of carbohydrates in a meal, then HALVE your dosage of NeoVar.

Whether you use it now or wait until another time is entirely up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKoolWhip View Post
    like R1 said, the only reason why i would not use it while cutting is because of the potential of a bloat. use a different creatine and save the neovar for a bulk or recomp
    I never experienced bloating when using NeoVar, regardless of carbohydrates consumption. NeoVar is NOT a regular powdered straight creatine monohydrate product after all, and the nutrient repartitioning properties definitely make it.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    NeoVar does NOT have to be taken with carbohydrates, although it will give the best effects when ~50g of carbohydrates are had 15-20 minutes after dosing. Saying that, if you're only going to be having 20-35g of carbohydrates in a meal, then HALVE your dosage of NeoVar.

Whether you use it now or wait until another time is entirely up to you.

I never experienced bloating when using NeoVar, regardless of carbohydrates consumption. NeoVar is NOT a regular powdered straight creatine monohydrate product after all, and the nutrient repartitioning properties definitely make it.

~Rosie~

i have. i always do

6. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My old protocol was

Wake up and take Slinshot (purus) along with BCAAs and creatine mono
    Train while sipping a mix of BCAA and scoop of WMS intraworkout
    Towards end of workout have another Slinshot and immeadiately afterworkout a scoop of WMS (or some roasted diced potatoes), creatine and some more BCAAs

I loved this protocol and I was reading the Neovar label and was thinking that Neovar can easily replace the slinshot and may even work better (due to the addittion of Bioperine and D-Pinitol, which both work to enhance nutrient transport and uptake along with the addittion of Phosphocreatine to the mono which may prove bettern than your standard creatine mono supplement)

My new protocol will be:

Wake up and take Neovar with some BCAAs
    Train while sipping mix of BCAA and WMS
    Towards end of workout take another neovar and after workout a scoop of WMS and more BCAAs

I will be experimenting with this and depending on the effects of the Gymnema Sylvestra and Banaba I will be adjusting the amount of neovar I take and if I am not getting enough carbs for the suffested dosage I may just take a half serving of Neovar and supplement with a little bit of creatine mono to fill in the rest.

I believe Neovar can be easily used for a cutting cycle (as well as a bulking or maintaing cycle)
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

and i understand that it isnt a normal creatine mono product, but just because it does not cause a bloat on one person doesnt mean it wont for another.

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey all... Could use some
    Help here..

I am seriously considering picking up a creatine supp to really help my bulk this coming winter (I should have started it but I leave on a cruise Xmas day) anyway... After doing much research, I have narrowed my search down to neovar or bsn nitrix... Here r some questions/concerns

1- I fear bloAt with creatine- what is the best type of creatine to avoid bloat and really get into the muscles?

2- if I choose neovar, should I drop my anabolic pump (a staple for me) for the 2 months I use the neovar. Are neovars ingredients similar in effect of AP for nutrient repart/carb utilization?

3- after discontinuing, will muscles deflate
    And go back to being small? Or will I retain some of the volumization? I don't want to get all big and then lose it ALL.. no point , I'd rather struggle and keep whatever size I manage to add!

4- do u have any other products u would suggest for a creatine/nitric oxide supp ... Money MAY be an issue at this time (feb/march) so if I can kill two birds with one stone, that would be good (why I like nitrix) creatine plus NO. I have also looked at sns Arginine e2. But then I would need to find a creatine to use... Could neovar and arge2 work together?

5- neovar dosing... U recommend 15-20 mins pre meal? I SHOULD and intend to have high carb meals obviously during the bulk, but it is TOUGH for me (serious body image issues/recovered anorexic) so I really feel cArbs are the enemy a lot of the time... What should dosimg be for lower carb meals? How exactly do products like neovar, AP, need2slin work
    Within the body? Can they be counterproductive if taken with too little carbs?

I'm sorrythis is SO long, but my way of thinking n doing things isn't working.. I slave in the gym and kitchen and do hours of research but to only look like an avg Joe.. (in my eyes) I'm reAdy to follow the advice of the tried and true!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Help here..

I am seriously considering picking up a creatine supp to really help my bulk this coming winter (I should have started it but I leave on a cruise Xmas day) anyway... After doing much research, I have narrowed my search down to neovar or bsn nitrix... Here r some questions/concerns

1- I fear bloAt with creatine- what is the best type of creatine to avoid bloat and really get into the muscles?

2- if I choose neovar, should I drop my anabolic pump (a staple for me) for the 2 months I use the neovar. Are neovars ingredients similar in effect of AP for nutrient repart/carb utilization?

And go back to being small? Or will I retain some of the volumization? I don't want to get all big and then lose it ALL.. no point , I'd rather struggle and keep whatever size I manage to add!

4- do u have any other products u would suggest for a creatine/nitric oxide supp ... Money MAY be an issue at this time (feb/march) so if I can kill two birds with one stone, that would be good (why I like nitrix) creatine plus NO. I have also looked at sns Arginine e2. But then I would need to find a creatine to use... Could neovar and arge2 work together?

5- neovar dosing... U recommend 15-20 mins pre meal? I SHOULD and intend to have high carb meals obviously during the bulk, but it is TOUGH for me (serious body image issues/recovered anorexic) so I really feel cArbs are the enemy a lot of the time... What should dosimg be for lower carb meals? How exactly do products like neovar, AP, need2slin work

I'm sorrythis is SO long, but my way of thinking n doing things isn't working.. I slave in the gym and kitchen and do hours of research but to only look like an avg Joe.. (in my eyes) I'm reAdy to follow the advice of the tried and true!
    1. ANY creatine is going to INdirectly help re muscle gains - it does NOT directly help re muscle accretion, but it CAN assist you. Remember that muscle gains are a result of your NUTRITION AND TRAINING! As far as the type of creatine to use - really depends on the individual. NeoVar Recomped never bloated me. Neither does Kre-Alkalyn or Con-CRET. Pill over powder form I perfer and have found to be the best re creatine. But, like I said, everyone is different, so you really have to find the right product for YOU.

2. You do not have to drop Anabolic Pump when using NeoVar Recomped, no. Completely different ingredients in both products. Neovar Recomped DOES have nutrient repartitioning effects, though.

3. Once your muscle creatine threshold has been reached, it takes ~3 weeks of NOT using creatine for your muscle creatine levels to return to baseline. Your muscles may or may not appear smaller, but not because of a loss of muscle mass, but more likely from lack of water in them. That said, if you are not using creatine, it does not necessarily happen and is again very dependent on the individual - my muscles are no different when I am using to when I am not using creatine. You CAN have a pump and full muscles re manipulating nutrition and training aspects if not using creatine.

4. Applied Nutriceuticals does not have any creatine products. LIT UP by Applied Nutriceuticals has NO effects. But yes, NeoVar Recomped and Arginine could be used together.

5. NeoVar Recomped should be dosed 15-20 minutes pre-meal for best effects, yes. The meal should contain ~50 grams of carbohydrates for best effects (if having less, like 20-30 grams of carbohydrates, then you can half the dosage if desired). Carbohydrates are NOT the enemy - carbohydrates do NOT make you "fat"; eating far too much and not exercising enough make you fat! How much carbohydrates and what type you use, and when are up to you - everyone is different, so you need to experiment to find out what works best for you and your body in how you feel and in making progress! Read the product technical write-ups for information on how they work and mechanism of action. They are not going to be counterproductive if used with too little carbohydrates, since protein also elicits and insulin response in the body, but you're not going to get as "full" of an effect with little carbohydrates.

Admittedly you have a distorted perception of yourself, so you're not the best person to judge whether or not you look like an "average Joe". That said, if you "slave in the gym and kitchen and do hours of research but to only look like an avg Joe", then you're NOT doing something right - the key will lie in your NUTRITION AND TRAINING! Supplements are NOT the be all and end all and should only be used to SUPPLEMENT your nutrition and training! Get those factors RIGHT FIRST and use only the basic staples, before you go looking at more products to use. Add to that that too much training and undereating are NOT going to get you anywhere as far as muscle gains - if you want gains, then you need to be EATING for them; and you need to be training CORRECTLY for them as well.

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to get adequate recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then continue to take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass! In the end, if you do it alone, it will come down to EXPERIMENTING TO FIND WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    1. ANY creatine is going to INdirectly help re muscle gains - it does NOT directly help re muscle accretion, but it CAN assist you. Remember that muscle gains are a result of your NUTRITION AND TRAINING! As far as the type of creatine to use - really depends on the individual. NeoVar Recomped never bloated me. Neither does Kre-Alkalyn or Con-CRET. Pill over powder form I perfer and have found to be the best re creatine. But, like I said, everyone is different, so you really have to find the right product for YOU.

2. You do not have to drop Anabolic Pump when using NeoVar Recomped, no. Completely different ingredients in both products. Neovar Recomped DOES have nutrient repartitioning effects, though.

3. Once your muscle creatine threshold has been reached, it takes ~3 weeks of NOT using creatine for your muscle creatine levels to return to baseline. Your muscles may or may not appear smaller, but not because of a loss of muscle mass, but more likely from lack of water in them. That said, if you are not using creatine, it does not necessarily happen and is again very dependent on the individual - my muscles are no different when I am using to when I am not using creatine. You CAN have a pump and full muscles re manipulating nutrition and training aspects if not using creatine.

4. Applied Nutriceuticals does not have any creatine products. LIT UP by Applied Nutriceuticals has NO effects. But yes, NeoVar Recomped and Arginine could be used together.

5. NeoVar Recomped should be dosed 15-20 minutes pre-meal for best effects, yes. The meal should contain ~50 grams of carbohydrates for best effects (if having less, like 20-30 grams of carbohydrates, then you can half the dosage if desired). Carbohydrates are NOT the enemy - carbohydrates do NOT make you "fat"; eating far too much and not exercising enough make you fat! How much carbohydrates and what type you use, and when are up to you - everyone is different, so you need to experiment to find out what works best for you and your body in how you feel and in making progress! Read the product technical write-ups for information on how they work and mechanism of action. They are not going to be counterproductive if used with too little carbohydrates, since protein also elicits and insulin response in the body, but you're not going to get as "full" of an effect with little carbohydrates.

Admittedly you have a distorted perception of yourself, so you're not the best person to judge whether or not you look like an "average Joe". That said, if you "slave in the gym and kitchen and do hours of research but to only look like an avg Joe", then you're NOT doing something right - the key will lie in your NUTRITION AND TRAINING! Supplements are NOT the be all and end all and should only be used to SUPPLEMENT your nutrition and training! Get those factors RIGHT FIRST and use only the basic staples, before you go looking at more products to use. Add to that that too much training and undereating are NOT going to get you anywhere as far as muscle gains - if you want gains, then you need to be EATING for them; and you need to be training CORRECTLY for them as well.

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to get adequate recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then continue to take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass! In the end, if you do it alone, it will come down to EXPERIMENTING TO FIND WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU!

~Rosie~
    Glad to see some one else tell Cheda' he's doing good work, he's in my log quite a bit and as Isuffer from body dysmorphic disorder myself I sympathize. It always makes you feel better to have someone else tell you look better than you think you do. I too feel very average especially when I look at myself in the mirror, somehow photo's are different, I feel like I look totally different in them than in the mirror. I feel in Cheda's case it drives him to over train(the more I look at my workouts when I write them down me too) And I am sure you know that overtraining is a huge stumbling block to gaining mass. Unless you are taking androgens less is most certainly more IMO
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Glad to see some one else tell Cheda' he's doing good work, he's in my log quite a bit and as Isuffer from body dysmorphic disorder myself I sympathize. It always makes you feel better to have someone else tell you look better than you think you do. I too feel very average especially when I look at myself in the mirror, somehow photo's are different, I feel like I look totally different in them than in the mirror. I feel in Cheda's case it drives him to over train(the more I look at my workouts when I write them down me too) And I am sure you know that overtraining is a huge stumbling block to gaining mass. Unless you are taking androgens less is most certainly more IMO
    I think almost everyone who lives this lifestyle has a distorted perception of themselves (yes, even those who are deemed "perfect" by many and live in the spotlight) and has, at some time or another, had a body dysmorphic disorder (too fat, too thin, not enough muscle, not lean enough, etc.) - this is the first time I have publicly acknowledged it, but for the longest time I had an anorexic MINDSET (I say "mindset", because I never changed what I was doing or acted on it re starving myself or training excessively, etc., despite the self-hating and "you're so fat it's disgusting", etc. thoughts reverberating around inside my head, beating myself up psychologically as many times as a male thinks about sex in a day). We are all our own worst critics, and until you can learn to see yourself with OBJECTIVE eyes, we are always going to see ourselves as "worse" than we are, never being satisfied, only seeing the flaws and not the progress we have made. That said, although it's definitely a process for many of us, it's NOT impossible to see ourselves as objectively as we do others, and although we may be constantly striving to better our bodies, we can at least see where we have come from and acknowledge what we HAVE accomplished.

We do look different in photos than in the mirror - depending on the angle and lighting, etc. both mirrors and photos can make the same individual look like a completely different person.

"Overtraining" is relative to the individual - as you learn. I know that what I do is "overtraining" to others, whereas MY body NEEDS the volume of training that I do, and it is NOTHING compared to the training I USED to do.

As far as gaining mass - more is not better, this is true. As with everything, nutrition AND training - whilst following several common principles re mass gains - must be TAILORED to the individual in question.

~Rosie~

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks Rosie and truth.. Well to keep the thread on track, I picked neo at 6 caps/day for 40 days+Sns arg e2 matrix..

Agreed n understood supplements r just that.. SUPPLEMENTS.

For the longest time, I have been experimenting, trying different exercises, rep ranges, forms of cardio, eating habits.. I realize my ways have hit a wall! I too feel like I need the volume, but I realize that may not bethe case for me.. I have looked into various mass programs by Hayward. I have looked into 3d muscle explosion (pof routines), other acclaimed mass programs. And while the volume and movements "scare" me (for lack there of) im gonna just do it and eat my a$$ off (only good stiff bc I don't even like junk or processes food lol) ANd I know I can gain 20 pounds in a month bc I am 20 pounds below my body's set point at the moment ... I also know I can cut back down at will.. So I'm not overly concerned being winter time now. As stated, my cruise leaves Xmas morning. Then Jan 1= go time. Thanks for all the help n support
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Thanks Rosie and truth.. Well to keep the thread on track, I picked neo at 6 caps/day for 40 days+Sns arg e2 matrix..

Agreed n understood supplements r just that.. SUPPLEMENTS.

For the longest time, I have been experimenting, trying different exercises, rep ranges, forms of cardio, eating habits.. I realize my ways have hit a wall! I too feel like I need the volume, but I realize that may not bethe case for me.. I have looked into various mass programs by Hayward. I have looked into 3d muscle explosion (pof routines), other acclaimed mass programs. And while the volume and movements "scare" me (for lack there of) im gonna just do it and eat my a$$ off (only good stiff bc I don't even like junk or processes food lol) ANd I know I can gain 20 pounds in a month bc I am 20 pounds below my body's set point at the moment ... I also know I can cut back down at will.. So I'm not overly concerned being winter time now. As stated, my cruise leaves Xmas morning. Then Jan 1= go time. Thanks for all the help n support
    No worries and you're welcome Volume is not always necessary for gains, depending on the individual - my BEST gains were made doing only THREE resistance sessions a week, one ~20 minutes, the second ~25 minutes, and the last ~40 minutes. That said, high volume and intensity is good for gains. Don't let anything scare you - unless of course, you're not very experienced in training and need someone to show you the movements re form and technique before you try them (that I understand, but still, there should be no fear there). Trust me, you'd be surprised how EASY it is to get in ~4,000 calories a day of just good, clean food! Have fun on your cruise!

~Rosie~

14. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Help here..

only way to know whats beat for you is if you try them out. I would suggest you try neovar and then creatine nitrate and see which one causes less bloat if any.

no you dont have to. Just dont take them both at the same time. I would use neovar post workout with carbs and use AP with all other carb meals

again, cant really answer definitively for you. You will just have to try it and see how it goes. Yes creatine will make your retain more water but what its doing is keeping your muscles hydrated. Water retention is part of the reason why creatine is effective. Any size you loose after use will be just water, but the muscles youve built up will remain there.

creatine nitrate would be killing two birds with one stone and yes you can use neovar with arginine.

Bulking doesnt have to equal "balls to the wall carb fest", if you want to maintain relatively lean then just for a lean bulk rather than a typical all out type bulk.

No worries about the questions. Its what we are here for

Anymore questions feel free to ask.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh

only way to know whats beat for you is if you try them out. I would suggest you try neovar and then creatine nitrate and see which one causes less bloat if any.

no you dont have to. Just dont take them both at the same time. I would use neovar post workout with carbs and use AP with all other carb meals

again, cant really answer definitively for you. You will just have to try it and see how it goes. Yes creatine will make your retain more water but what its doing is keeping your muscles hydrated. Water retention is part of the reason why creatine is effective. Any size you loose after use will be just water, but the muscles youve built up will remain there.

creatine nitrate would be killing two birds with one stone and yes you can use neovar with arginine.

Bulking doesnt have to equal "balls to the wall carb fest", if you want to maintain relatively lean then just for a lean bulk rather than a typical all out type bulk.

No worries about the questions. Its what we are here for

Anymore questions feel free to ask.
    Thanks man!

The reason for dropping AP would be purely money related.. As neo has some glycemic factors, I would just use it in place and give my body a break from AP (which is otherwise used year round)

What do u think about something like green bulge and white blood stack?

Do u think any of these can come close to the effects of AP?

Also- mybulk will be lean.. I'm 160 at minimum weight before my body starts to hate me.. I've never been 200 lbs. Even at my fattest with ZERO working out (max was 190 fat slob status at 5'7)

All of my carb will be low glycemic with one cheat DAY a week.. Even that day will look like a diet to most! I enjoy food, just prefer healthy stuff over all the garbage out there. Only issue is I am a classic hardgainer which means not only is it tough to build muscle, I have naturally high cort and estro.. SAo fat accumulates easily on any type of caloric surplus!
  16. Pro Virili Parte

Thanks man!

The reason for dropping AP would be purely money related.. As neo has some glycemic factors, I would just use it in place and give my body a break from AP (which is otherwise used year round)
    understandable

What do u think about something like green bulge and white blood stack?
    never personally used either of them but the ingredient profile looks solid and I have read many positive reviews on them.

Do u think any of these can come close to the effects of AP?
    They are all separate categories.

Green bulge is a creatine product
    White flood is a pre workout
    AP is a nutrient partitioner

Also- mybulk will be lean.. I'm 160 at minimum weight before my body starts to hate me.. I've never been 200 lbs. Even at my fattest with ZERO working out (max was 190 fat slob status at 5'7)

All of my carb will be low glycemic with one cheat DAY a week.. Even that day will look like a diet to most! I enjoy food, just prefer healthy stuff over all the garbage out there. Only issue is I am a classic hardgainer which means not only is it tough to build muscle, I have naturally high cort and estro.. SAo fat accumulates easily on any type of caloric surplus!
    Here is some reading on being a "hardgainer"

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/3...ding-ectomorph

http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7864

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/2...rs-hardgainers
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

understandable

never personally used either of them but the ingredient profile looks solid and I have read many positive reviews on them.

They are all separate categories.

Green bulge is a creatine product
    White flood is a pre workout
    AP is a nutrient partitioner

Here is some reading on being a "hardgainer"

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/3...ding-ectomorph

http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7864

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/2...rs-hardgainers
    Bro.. These threads are making me sad, sick to my stomach, and also extremely hungry for more knowledge! It is me to a T. I rarely sleep at "night". I wake ip around noon-2 with my best sleep coming around 6-10 am.. I follow lean gains, but it more so a perverted binge and then purge via exercise... I stack two fat burners yr round (which I am going to stop starting feb) I can't eat carbs without blowing up. I work out too hard for too long and too frequently (starting programs from the x rep ebooks which are tailored to guys like me basically to keep from over training and aid in recovery)

Ugh.. This is a big awakening and I feel like o haven't even scratched the surface.. It explains so much.. I slave at the gym and try to eat as healthy and goal oriented as possible.. Only to be skinny fat and barely have decent muscle mass... Smh.. Where do I go from here??
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Bro.. These threads are making me sad, sick to my stomach, and also extremely hungry for more knowledge! It is me to a T. I rarely sleep at "night". I wake ip around noon-2 with my best sleep coming around 6-10 am.. I follow lean gains, but it more so a perverted binge and then purge via exercise... I stack two fat burners yr round (which I am going to stop starting feb) I can't eat carbs without blowing up. I work out too hard for too long and too frequently (starting programs from the x rep ebooks which are tailored to guys like me basically to keep from over training and aid in recovery)

Ugh.. This is a big awakening and I feel like o haven't even scratched the surface.. It explains so much.. I slave at the gym and try to eat as healthy and goal oriented as possible.. Only to be skinny fat and barely have decent muscle mass... Smh.. Where do I go from here??

steroids hahaha

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

DUDE! I wish! A- I'm applying to police departments and on background check with 3 of them including the ct state police.

B- I've taken winstrol tabs and anavar and only got awful sides like
    Bloating and fat gain. I used to
    Be 5'9 180-190 at age 15! Then I went anorexic and went down to 94 pounds at age 18... I also lost so much bone mass and density that i shrunk two inches. I was a 36-38 inch waist max before I went down to 25/27... I changed my entire genetic make up from not eating and exercising obsessively.. Now bc of it, I still have the same shi!!y metabolism as the endomorph I WAS but now I can't even gain the muscle back without getting super fat. All the classic signs r there. Low t, high cort/estro crappy sleep, inability to take in enough cals, high stress, working out too much. Luckily I am fixing my eating sleeping and workout habits.. I'm glad I finally realized it.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I eat six meals a day plus one to two home made weight gainers and I have a hard time putting on lean body mass. I can gain fat and bulk easy, but it all goes to my stomach so I gotta get my cals from lean protein and carbs, not fast food. Something that has helped me is eating more p&b sandwiches with whole milk. Drink lots of milk. Not saying you gotta go gomad or anything but drink a large glass with everyone meal if possible. The calories add up plus in each of up I think there is around eight grams of protein that adds up as well. Hope this helps.

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    I eat six meals a day plus one to two home made weight gainers and I have a hard time putting on lean body mass. I can gain fat and bulk easy, but it all goes to my stomach so I gotta get my cals from lean protein and carbs, not fast food. Something that has helped me is eating more p&b sandwiches with whole milk. Drink lots of milk. Not saying you gotta go gomad or anything but drink a large glass with everyone meal if possible. The calories add up plus in each of up I think there is around eight grams of protein that adds up as well. Hope this helps.
    Lol yea.. I really am afraid to get fat (fAtter) being skinny fat sucks, but I least I look good with clothes on! And my gf loves a little extra in the belly haha. But it's more personal I wanna look good naked ya know! No homo. But yea lol gomad is some crazy ish! I can't Remember the last time I had milk let alone whole milk... Or peanut butter, or a sandwhich.. Let alone a pb sandwich w milk! I need mental help lol. I'm that a hole doing 20-30 mins of hiit plus steady state distance cardio 4 days a week and still softer than baby sh!t. Things are changing big time
    Now tho.. It's winter. As soon as my cruise ends Im dropping the cardio to like twice a week for no more than 20 mins, reducing lifting to 3 days a week and following specific ecto workouts for mass. And will eat like a man! My gf makes me look pathetic and she's 90 pounds! Little b!tch eats like a trucker and doesnt even work out! Lol
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

for cardio when im bulking, i play racquetball 3x a week. love it

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I have been taking Nevar and haven't noticed and negatives associated with creatine so take that for what it's worth also I no longer cycle off.

I'm sure you have some carbs with a shake or whatever and if you're that concerned take it around that time. I take mine with a slim fast so...
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ive found my best response is with both pre and post workout meals. on off days ill dose them further apart and try to keep the later around the same time as my post workout dose. Creatine doesnt need to be cycled off and I dont intend to.

I dont wanna say your absolutely required to have 60g carbs with it, but it is the most optimal.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Could neo be taken before fasted training? If my normal dose is 3, maybe take 2?
  26. Pro Virili Parte

Could neo be taken before fasted training? If my normal dose is 3, maybe take 2?
    I suppose you could but I would suggest saving it for post workout
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

I suppose you could but I would suggest saving it for post workout
    Yea I only ask bc its two doses. And many creatine products say to dose pre workout. I figure the glycemic factors in it could be similar to fasted n2s or ANabolic pump training ? But I don't want to ruin the effectiveness, was just a thought.
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Yes, you can use it like that - that was the way I did it. If you do that though, that IS your Dose 1, so do your second dose immediately post-training. Dose ~60 min pre-training for best effects.

Yea I only ask bc its two doses. And many creatine products say to dose pre workout. I figure the glycemic factors in it could be similar to fasted n2s or ANabolic pump training ? But I don't want to ruin the effectiveness, was just a thought.
    Creatine can be used pre-training, post-training, or both. I personally have the best effects when dosed both - which is why I often used that dosing/timing schedule. If you are not sure what your response will be with NeoVar Recomped pre-training fasted, then start out with half dosage and see what happens, and if ok, use the full dosage; I was fine on 2-3 caps pre-training.

~Rosie~

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott

Yes, you can use it like that - that was the way I did it. If you do that though, that IS your Dose 1, so do your second dose immediately post-training. Dose ~60 min pre-training for best effects.

Creatine can be used pre-training, post-training, or both. I personally have the best effects when dosed both - which is why I often used that dosing/timing schedule. If you are not sure what your response will be with NeoVar Recomped pre-training fasted, then start out with half dosage and see what happens, and if ok, use the full dosage; I was fine on 2-3 caps pre-training.

~Rosie~
    Perfect I will do 2 pre and 3 post!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Also!

Should this be taken daily? Lift days only? Before cardio days only?

I'm going to be lifting 3xweek Monday, wed, fri. With cardio Tuesday/thurs. Should I dose daily or just lifting or 5 days? Thanks all!
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Perfect I will do 2 pre and 3 post!
    That's fine.

Also!

Should this be taken daily? Lift days only? Before cardio days only?

I'm going to be lifting 3xweek Monday, wed, fri. With cardio Tuesday/thurs. Should I dose daily or just lifting or 5 days? Thanks all!
    Yes, use NeoVar Recomped daily. On resistance training days, dose as above. On cardio only or non-training days, dose 2-3 caps 15-20 minutes before a meal twice daily. All of this information can be found on the Applied Nutriceuticals website.

~Rosie~

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yup take it twice daily regardless of training schedule. That 2 pre 3 post will work just fine. When Ive done fasted lifts im fine to take it right before but having a preworkout does aid in its usage.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neovar/Igf-2 vs. Neovar/HgH UP
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 06:08 PM
  2. NeoVar VS NeoVar Recomped
    By Shadder516 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 10:54 PM