RPM is the bomb . . . and my stack w/IGF2 - AnabolicMinds.com

RPM is the bomb . . . and my stack w/IGF2

1. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

RPM is the bomb . . . and my stack w/IGF2

I am stoked. Dropped the Lit up after 3 consecutive days even though I like. More of hearing RPM may be better for me and not sure if DAA is right for me.

Day 4 on IGF2

I am only going to monitor flat bench and pull ups since those are first on their days and I pretty much mix everything else up including various grips and exercises every time I work out, except I always start with pull ups on back and bi and flat bench on chest and tri days.

Strength: Daum. I am 44 and hit a rut I think primarily age related and today was scary. I could definitely do some joint damage as my strength was up a good 20 % and I had to back my self down out of respect for my old ass joints.

Pull ups today: Body weight (somewhere around 170) 1X18, BW + 10 1X12, BW + 20 1X9, BW + 20 1X9, (could have gone more but respecting wrist and elbows here and getting full range of motion and slows negatives).

Vascularity: Best I have seen on myself in 2 years maybe. Nasty veins on last high reps biceps sets. Still missing my vascularity in my abs region I had 3 years ago (again old age **** I think).

Energy: Stoked here. At first, I was like oh ****, another work out to get through. At the end, I was looking for more to do and forcing myself to stop as I got what I needed. Hell, I could go back and do chest and tri right now . . .

Dose: 44, 5'11", 170 ish, (2 RPM 1 hour pre workout), 4 IGF2 am and 4 IGF2 in the PM.

Libido: Always there, probably help having a 30 year old Russian hottie that I cannot understand . . . I can and do go several times a day and see no difference and was concerned that I might take something to mess this up. Got to admit I was really wanting to hit it this afternoon at the office so maybe it is picking up a little.

Endurance: At about 2 hour mark, I could go on for hours, but again, I stopped myself because I got everything I needed and I have a bad tendency to overtrain already.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.

RPM is terrific. Wait until you go above 2 caps
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    RPM is terrific. Wait until you go above 2 caps
    Haha. I am not too much into stims and even had changed to a non caffeine pre, Nitric Shock, but was not happy. I am afraid I would be too wired above 2.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the feedback. RPM is a great preworkout product for sure

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Nice glad to know you enjoying lit up, you'll love RPM as well. The RPM is great anytime of day as well. That plus IGF-2 and you're in good hands, enjoy it and report back!!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

glad you like it. IGF 2 is perfect for your age group as well. if you are experiencing joint problems, look into fish oil or OsteoSport by App Nut, or a combo of both. I am relatively young, and on squats and reverse grip bench for triceps, i experience bad joint pain. when i am on fish oil and OsteoSport, i have no pain at all. it really helps on workouts that are hard on joints like squats. instead of going parallel, i can go even further. if you decide to order, PM me, ill give u a 40% off coupon! thanks for choosing our products.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    glad you like it. IGF 2 is perfect for your age group as well. if you are experiencing joint problems, look into fish oil or OsteoSport by App Nut, or a combo of both. I am relatively young, and on squats and reverse grip bench for triceps, i experience bad joint pain. when i am on fish oil and OsteoSport, i have no pain at all. it really helps on workouts that are hard on joints like squats. instead of going parallel, i can go even further. if you decide to order, PM me, ill give u a 40% off coupon! thanks for choosing our products.
    Thanks man. Doing fish oils, but that is one supp I can be sporadic with even thought my anti aging DO pushes these and digestive enzymes harder than anything else.

I will order osteo sport. Joints fell a little weak. I have also broken so many bones big wave surfing, snowboarding and wakeboarding. I could use a bone and joint supp which is one of the main reasons I am taking IGF2 as I am hoping for bone and connective tissue regeneration associated with hGH use. Just seems I can push and lift more weight than bones and joints will support. I am also wanting hGH boost for skin and anti-aging benefits, and not necessarily just strength and body gains.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

OsteoSport with Fish Oil will do wonders for you

9. New Member

IGF2 must be kicking in. Had dreams throughout night last night and this is the first time that I recall having dreams in a long time. Kind of enjoyed it. Body is getting more cut, but I think my main problem us overtraining or too much physical activity and not enough caloric intake to keep up with metabolism. Trying to make myself take a day off to recoup. Abs getting more def, but I do alot of ab work and cardio. Results seem to be quicker and more pronounced now and going in right direction for sure.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Haha. I am not too much into stims and even had changed to a non caffeine pre, Nitric Shock, but was not happy. I am afraid I would be too wired above 2.
    Nah you will like it. It's smooth.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Rpm is awesome. I use 2 caps as well. 3 makes me feel over stimed. I want just enough to get going i can take care of the rest.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

if you are sensitive to caffeine you may want to stay at 2 caps.

13. New Member

Getting blood work done today if I can make it by lab for draw.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

nice looking foward to it!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool- should be really interesting
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  16. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Rpm is awesome. I use 2 caps as well. 3 makes me feel over stimed. I want just enough to get going i can take care of the rest.
    me too. i rarely go 3 caps. usually just 2 and im golden

toss in a small serving of litup usually half serving for me because sometimes DAA doesnt sit with me, and I can train for hrs
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

thats the best pre workout IMO. 2 caps RPM and 1/2 scoop Lit Up. or 1 scoop lit up and 1 cap RPM

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF1 LR3/IGF2 LR3 Stack Log!
    By SolidusSnake in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 09:29 AM
  2. neovar+igf2+rpm+drive stack
    By fame126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 04:11 AM
  3. JW, IGF2 and RPM fall stack