IGF 2 morning dose.

  1. IGF 2 morning dose.


    I've been on IGF 2 for a week now and I noticed some great sleep and recovery. The question that I have is can I drink my coffee in the morning before my dose? I use coffee mate creamer which has 5g of carbs coming from sugar. I been waiting 20 minutes after my coffee to take my 4 pills. Is this okay?


  2. I will ask Dirk for you. When i take IGF 2, I take first dose pre workout then second before bed. Ill get an answer for you.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  3. I appreciate it, Thanks. BTW R1balla as in R1 motorcycle?
    •   
       


  4. yeah buddy. raven
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dondon View Post
    I've been on IGF 2 for a week now and I noticed some great sleep and recovery. The question that I have is can I drink my coffee in the morning before my dose? I use coffee mate creamer which has 5g of carbs coming from sugar. I been waiting 20 minutes after my coffee to take my 4 pills. Is this okay?
    I recommend just dosing IGF-2 as soon as you get up; have your coffee as normal afterwards.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. Thanks Rosie, how soon afterward should I wait?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    yeah buddy. raven
    Nice!! I have an 2009 R1

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dondon View Post
    Thanks Rosie, how soon afterward should I wait?
    No worries You're fine having it afterwards if you want, really - the carbohydrates from the sugar is negligible honestly. If you want to wait ~20 minutes after dosing IGF-2, then you can do that too - it's really up to you.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries You're fine having it afterwards if you want, really - the carbohydrates from the sugar is negligible honestly. If you want to wait ~20 minutes after dosing IGF-2, then you can do that too - it's really up to you.

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks again Rosie, sounds like a plan.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dondon View Post
    Thanks again Rosie, sounds like a plan.
    You're welcome.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. Rosie the speed demon over here.
    Physique Competitor

  12. i know right. i dont have any time to reply anymore LOL
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  13. i dont nomarlly dose my igf-2 or hghup at breakfast because im starving lol. Ive reserved my full dose for before bed. each person and is diff and many in here has given great advice. good luck
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  14. HGHup i dose at 5 caps bedtime. but i would never dose 8 caps of IGF 2 at once.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  15. Hey. I'm a little late to this thread but I just started IGF-2 yesterday. It appears from the questions and answers here that food may interfere with the absorption of IGF-2. I typically drink a protein shake first thing in the morning followed by breakfast. As you know, during the latter part of your sleep cycle, your body will begin to go into a catabolic state and eating when you wake up stops the muscle breakdown.

    I noticed in one of the posts, he doesn't take his IGF-2 until the evening. So I guess my question would be - if I continue with my morning eating routine (shake then breakfast) and I do take IGF-2 when I wake up - how long should I wait before I consume any food to receive the greatest absorption/benefit of the supplement?

    Thanks

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Fretless View Post
    Hey. I'm a little late to this thread but I just started IGF-2 yesterday. It appears from the questions and answers here that food may interfere with the absorption of IGF-2. I typically drink a protein shake first thing in the morning followed by breakfast. As you know, during the latter part of your sleep cycle, your body will begin to go into a catabolic state and eating when you wake up stops the muscle breakdown.

    I noticed in one of the posts, he doesn't take his IGF-2 until the evening. So I guess my question would be - if I continue with my morning eating routine (shake then breakfast) and I do take IGF-2 when I wake up - how long should I wait before I consume any food to receive the greatest absorption/benefit of the supplement?

    Thanks
    If you're going to have a protein shake in the morning after your IGF-2 dose,you can probably have it with the shake if you want (provided it's not something like an MRP) and be fine, or wait at least ~45 minutes before having the shake. The same with pre-bed - IGF-2 does not have to be dosed immediately pre-bed, or 45 minutes pre-bed - even ~2 hours pre-bed is fine.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. Thanks, Rosie


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    If you're going to have a protein shake in the morning after your IGF-2 dose,you can probably have it with the shake if you want (provided it's not something like an MRP) and be fine, or wait at least ~45 minutes before having the shake. The same with pre-bed - IGF-2 does not have to be dosed immediately pre-bed, or 45 minutes pre-bed - even ~2 hours pre-bed is fine.

    ~Rosie~
    Thank you for the quick response. So it appears to me that IGF-2 is in the category of supplements/medications that are best taken on an empty stomach, which typically means 45 min - 1 hour prior to a meal or 2 hours after a meal for maximum absorption.

    One last question: would taking DIM (Diindolymethone) in any way diminish the benefits of IGF-2?

    (By the way, I enjoy your personal site - very informative.) Thanks again.

    -David

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Fretless View Post
    Thank you for the quick response. So it appears to me that IGF-2 is in the category of supplements/medications that are best taken on an empty stomach, which typically means 45 min - 1 hour prior to a meal or 2 hours after a meal for maximum absorption.

    One last question: would taking DIM (Diindolymethone) in any way diminish the benefits of IGF-2?

    (By the way, I enjoy your personal site - very informative.) Thanks again.

    -David
    No worries, David

    IGF-2 is a natural Growth Hormone booster, so it makes sense.

    You're fine using DIM with IGF-2.

    Thanks for the feedback - glad I can help

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  19. Thanks again Rosie for the quick replies.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Fretless View Post
    Thanks again Rosie for the quick replies.
    No worries - you're welcome

    If in doubt, please take the time to read the product write-up and FAQS on the Applied Nutriceuticals website, or take a quick look around the Applied Nutriceuticals sunforum here in the specific product sticky threads for more information on each one.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:06 AM
  2. Has anyone ran a low dose, 25mg, dose of H-drol?
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 08:19 PM
  3. Morning dose before sprinting???
    By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 10:22 PM
  4. How to dose prime and PM in morning workout
    By bigbeef in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 09:24 PM
  5. short low dose mdrol vs long high dose pplex cycle
    By bigzach1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 02:25 AM
Log in
Log in