Erase and Igf2 combo

1. Erase and Igf2 combo

I am not to sure on the Erase and Igf2 combo.. I can not find anyhing to say no but want to make sure these two will work togahter.

I got two bottles of Igf2 and two bottles of Erase.

2. i think youll be okay.

IGF-2 looks like a very promising test booster/gh booster that ive been wanting to try and erase looks like an awesome AI. IMO this is a solid natty stack.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

3. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I am not to sure on the Erase and Igf2 combo.. I can not find anyhing to say no but want to make sure these two will work togahter.

Erase and IGF-2 work together very well - one of the best stacks you could make IMO I've been stacking them since my first bottle of Erase, and are currently using them both now - review Genomyx H.E.A.T.s up the Female Terminator with DCP to Smolder for Competition.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Thank you everyone... I will start when I get my IGF2.. Next week... I will be using lit-up too that is some good stuff from the sample I got... This my 1st run using AN Products...

i will do a review on this stack...

Once more thank you all

5. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    Thank you everyone... I will start when I get my IGF2.. Next week... I will be using lit-up too that is some good stuff from the sample I got... This my 1st run using AN Products...

i will do a review on this stack...

Once more thank you all
    No worries You'll love IGF-2 and Erase, I am confident!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

6. alos just got some Drive 240 thanks to chubbarock PM.. Man I am going to break some
    5k Records!!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    alos just got some Drive 240 thanks to chubbarock PM.. Man I am going to break some
    5k Records!!!!
    Adding Drive to IGF-2 and Erase will take you to another level for sure!

8. bumping this up with a question about igf-2. And yes I searched, it's very hard to search for igf, it's too short to search for. You have to do igf* to make it work.

Anyways, hoping I can get rosie to chime in on this one. Is igf-2 more effective as a test booster or as a gh booster? What I mean by that is, if someone asked you to describe it would you say it's a test booster that also helps boost GH levels. Or would you say it's a GH booster that also helps out test levels?

9. one of the best natty stacks
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

10. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    bumping this up with a question about igf-2. And yes I searched, it's very hard to search for igf, it's too short to search for. You have to do igf* to make it work.

Anyways, hoping I can get rosie to chime in on this one. Is igf-2 more effective as a test booster or as a gh booster? What I mean by that is, if someone asked you to describe it would you say it's a test booster that also helps boost GH levels. Or would you say it's a GH booster that also helps out test levels?
    IGF-2 is a natural Growth Hormone booster that also boosts Testosterone - like HGHup does.

~Rosie~

11. gotchya, thanks rosie.

12. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    gotchya, thanks rosie.
    No worries

13. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post

I would just take Free Test instead of Erase- it has the same ingredient as Erase, and at a higher dose, plus some other extras in the formulation that will allow for the following MOA:
    ◦Increases NO/cGMP levels, which leads to increases in LH and greater endogenous testosterone production (1-4);
    ◦Increases testicular Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) levels; high testicular ALCAR levels are conducive to heightened spermatogenesis (28,30);
    ◦Lowers levels of cytokines IL-6, IL-1, and TNF-alpha- cytokines inhibit endogenous testosterone production by reducing levels of luteinizing hormone (33);
    ◦Lowers cortisol levels and heightens Testosterone: Cortisol (T:C) ratio via competitive inhibition;
    ◦Increases cAMP levels, which also increase LH levels (11,12,14);
    ◦Influences/Increases androgen receptor (AR) binding via altering receptor electronegativity (54).
    -Increased lipolysis through a non-stimulant MOA
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 12:49 AM
  3. Erase and Dermacrine combo
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 06:46 PM