HGHUP

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Envy619 View Post
    i say 260 because im definitely not happy where im at. vie given my self 20lbs goal each time. Now as for nutrition, it is on point, egg whites salad fish chicken and brown rice early in the day, etc...but after i lost that first 100lbs, it seems i've had to amplify the cardio up. and so with a lot of cardio comes loss of muscle and lack of definition
    Congratulations on your weight loss, but as I said before, do NOT focus on scale weight - this is IRrelevant; what is important is BODY COMPOSITION. If you focus on the weight, then you may just end up losing more muscle mass in order to get there if you do not have the bodyfat to lose for it.

If you're losing muscle mass, then no, your nutrition is NOT on point.

Amplifying or adding in cardio does NOT mean muscle loss and lack of definition - whoever told you that had no idea of what they were talking about! I know many individuals - including myself - who do "a lot of cardio" and do not have this issue. As I said, your issue is your NUTRITION. Go back, reassess it, and adjust it accordingly for you for fat loss for NOW - what you require re fat loss now is not the same as it when you had that extra 100 pounds, or even a month ago, and you need to CONSTANTLY adjust and manipulate it for results.

I highly recommend that you read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for more information and advice re nutrition for effective and successful fat loss.

I also recommend that you get yourself a trainer who knows what they're doing to design you an individualized nutrition plan and training programme specific for YOUR goals and needs, who will educate you on nutrition and training factors, and tell you why they have done what they have done, guiding you into not just progress, but knowledge and understanding of what you are doing and how to keep getting results as well.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  156 lbs.

hey has anyone else got any back pumps on this stack????? i picked up some taurine..its suppose to help.... read on here 5g w/prework out shake??? or should i stick to whats on the bottle 1g a day???
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by andy148lbs View Post
    hey has anyone else got any back pumps on this stack????? i picked up some taurine..its suppose to help.... read on here 5g w/prework out shake??? or should i stick to whats on the bottle 1g a day???
    I personally haven't experienced such a thing using similar stacks.

Yes, Taurine can help combat back pumps. You can follow the directions on the bottle or dose 5-10 grams a day as follows:
    Dose 1 - 5g first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 5g 40-min pre-training

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  156 lbs.

could be the dead lifts????thanks again Rosie
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

dude i dont know about you but i got pumps on Epi not hdrol and as little as 2-3 grams jsut preworkout would cure it like that.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

could be the dead lifts????thanks again Rosie
    Your training could possibly induce back pumps, yes - I get them from time to time depending on what I've done re training. Otherwise, it could be something else - if you know what the changed variables are since experiencing them, you should be able to narrow it down.

~Rosie~

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  156 lbs.

yelp back pumps took 3g of taurine preworkout in about a half hour back started to feel normal again just went away and it feels great now post workout....now will i have to supplement taurine all the time or will the backpumps fade over time???
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

yelp back pumps took 3g of taurine preworkout in about a half hour back started to feel normal again just went away and it feels great now post workout....now will i have to supplement taurine all the time or will the backpumps fade over time???
    You don't have to supplement with Taurine all the time. I would say just use it on the days that you know you are going to experience the back pumps - or not, if they're not going to be so bad. It's up to you, really.

~Rosie~

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  156 lbs.

once again thanks rosie
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

once again thanks rosie
    No worries

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  156 lbs.

3rd week on stack(drive,hghup,litup,freete st)....gained 1 1/2 lbs so im up 3 1/2lbs...muscles are definitely larger and i can tell its not water weight pushing on my chest it does not feel like a water ballon.....endurance is through the roof..strength is up and libido is way up...(morning wood!!)wife loves it....GO APP. NUT
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

3rd week on stack(drive,hghup,litup,freete st)....gained 1 1/2 lbs so im up 3 1/2lbs...muscles are definitely larger and i can tell its not water weight pushing on my chest it does not feel like a water ballon.....endurance is through the roof..strength is up and libido is way up...(morning wood!!)wife loves it....GO APP. NUT
    Drive is definitely GREAT for endurance! Thanks for the continued feedback and glad to know that you enjoying your time on this stack

~Rosie~

13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Awesome news! Keep working hard.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  156 lbs.

ending 4th week of stack....started at 148lbs now at 151lbs not to bad....3lbs in a month
    acne a little heavy on this last week on forehead and back.....freetest gave me the runs the whole bottle...and a little aggerssion last two weeks...for the 3lbs not a bad trade...runs stopped...acne will go away....aggerssion is controlable...GO APP. NUT.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Yeah, Forslean has been tearing me up as well. The begining was real bad but I'm almost thru my second bottle and now it's just green with alot of gas!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  16. Registered User

i initially had similar issues with the runs, my body eventually adjusted and all has been well. just watch your fat intake around injestion
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can i take Hghup during a pct
    By jackedmaster in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 11:49 AM
  2. when to run HGHup?
    By holmes215 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 10:56 PM
  3. HGHup