HGHUP

eddiejerom

Awards
I am on my fourth week of HGHUP (planning a 8 week cycle) i am currently bulking.

I have been reading alot bout IGF-2 and that it is better for bulking.
My question is: Would it be a good idea to switch to IGF-2 for the final four weeks of my cycle, or would i just be going back to square one?

also, could i switch to IGF-2 and carry on for 8 weeks, for a 12 week toatal cycle? (HGHUP weeks 1-4, IGF-2 weks 5-12) or would that be over kill and have negative effects.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on my fourth week of HGHUP (planning a 8 week cycle) i am currently bulking.

I have been reading alot bout IGF-2 and that it is better for bulking.
My question is: Would it be a good idea to switch to IGF-2 for the final four weeks of my cycle, or would i just be going back to square one?

also, could i switch to IGF-2 and carry on for 8 weeks, for a 12 week toatal cycle? (HGHUP weeks 1-4, IGF-2 weks 5-12) or would that be over kill and have negative effects.
You can change to using IGF-2 for the next 4-8 weeks if you want - not overkill at all.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like rosie said, go ahead and switch to IGF 2. i recently just did this. i wanted to cut a bit so i ran one bottle of HGHup to shed some fat and now im recomping with IGF 2

eddiejerom

Awards
thanks for your response guys. think i will switch to IGF-2 and run for 8 weeks. As my total cycle is 12 weeks, how long should I take 'off'? would 4 weeks be sufficent still, or should i lay off hghup/igf-2 for 6-8 weeks?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, i would lay off 6 to 8 weeks. also during that time off, u can take products like BioMend and Osteosport to get your body right before you start up again

eddiejerom

Awards
cheers mate. I'll take a 6 week break before i start a new 8 week cycle.
Already take biomend as a staple :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for your response guys. think i will switch to IGF-2 and run for 8 weeks. As my total cycle is 12 weeks, how long should I take 'off'? would 4 weeks be sufficent still, or should i lay off hghup/igf-2 for 6-8 weeks?
No worries :)

Four weeks is adequate time off - if you know what you're doing, you can continue using with a pulsing method so that you do not have to entirely stop using them . . .

...I'll take a 6 week break before i start a new 8 week cycle.
Already take biomend as a staple :)
Ok.

~Rosie~

andy148lbs

Awards
just got my hghup...read on the tip list do not exceed 10mg of b6???why....I will have to take out my muti seeing it has 50mg of b6...2nd thing can i stack with test booster... Viridex XT by Gasp.......And when I finish the Viridex (Hghup if i can stack) can I jump to Drive,Litup,IGF-2and bio-med???

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stacking a Test booster with HGHup or IGF 2 is suggested for best results, although you will see nice results without the t booster. Unless you have already bought Viridex, I would take a different test booster. Many people love Free Test + IGF or HGHup.

HGHup contains 2mg of B6 (100% USRDA). For maximum effectiveness, ensure your daily supplemental intake of B6 is under 10mg.

The current MAXIMUM a person at age (19 - 51) can take is 10g

High doses of vitamin B6 can, over time, be toxic, and may result in nerve damage or numbness and tingling in the extremities that may eventually be irreversible. You should discontinue use of supplemental B6 if any unusual numbness develops in the body. Too much B6 can also cause oversensitivity to sunlight, which can lead to skin rashes and numbness, as well as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, and increased liver function test results.

so if your multi has 5mg, and HGHup has 2mg, thats a total of 8mg which is under the maximum suggested dose. you can still take your multi, but it is not suggested to exceed 10mg/day

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got my hghup...read on the tip list do not exceed 10mg of b6???why....I will have to take out my muti seeing it has 50mg of b6...2nd thing can i stack with test booster... Viridex XT by Gasp.......And when I finish the Viridex (Hghup if i can stack) can I jump to Drive,Litup,IGF-2and bio-med???
If you ARE using a multivitamin that contains more than 2mg of Vitamin B6 then you are potentially decreasing your effects from HGHup♂ and supplementing over 10mg of Vitamin B6/day will be detrimental to it. In saying all that, you could use your multivitamin if you were going to dose it in the MORNING and then dosing all your daily caps of HGHup♂ PRE-BED, as all the Vitamin B6 from the multivitamin should have left your system by then.

Yes, you can stack HGHup♂ with another Testosterone booster.

Once you finish your bottle of HGHup♂ you can use another Testosterone booster/stack, yes.

~Rosie~

andy148lbs

Awards
thanks i can start my hghup cycle tonight......Viridex was a waste...I stopped taking it...overpriced DAA..will look into Free Test.....Thanks again

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks i can start my hghup cycle tonight......Viridex was a waste...I stopped taking it...overpriced DAA..will look into Free Test.....Thanks again
i tried to tell you not to take it lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is this tip list?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is this tip list?
Do not use while using HGHup:
* MAOIs
* Be very careful with stims on this product- even caffeine- titrate slowly
* PEA/Hord
* Adderall, Provigil and other ADD meds that have any effect on dopamine
* B-6 in any level over what is in the product (2 mg/5 capsules)- a little goes a long way, but 10 mg and up may be detrimental

Other Notes:
* If you ARE using a multivitamin that contains more than 2mg of Vitamin B6 then you are potentially decreasing your effects from HGHup♂ and supplementing over 10mg of Vitamin B6/day will be detrimental to it. In saying all that, you could use your multivitamin if you were going to dose it in the MORNING and then dosing all your daily caps of HGHup♂ PRE-BED, as all the Vitamin B6 from the multivitamin should have left your system by then.
* As far as stims while taking HGHup♂ if you are using the product pre-workout, just take a 2-3 capsule dose with the whatever you normally take as a pre-workout stim, and it should be ok. Stims + 6 capsule dose - might be a different story, but as long as the dose of HGHup♂ with the stim is kept reasonable, they should be fine.

~Rosie~

andy148lbs

Awards
Free Test on its way!!!!!! I am stoked about this stack....Drive already kicking in on day 3....Hghup started last night...come on Free Test!!!! I may have to change my screen name to andy155lbs....HA

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha if only u could change ur screen name (i dont think u can????). good luck man. remember to train and eat ur butt off.

just curious, at 148, why did u choose to go the HGHup and test booster route?

andy148lbs

Awards
Just figured I give it a shot being a hardgainer at 6ft...I tried everything expect Roids to put on size even did a mild PH did not like the anxitey made me wicked strong no size...I eat like crazy.. protien intake 160-180g.. carbs 200-300g...caliories 2200-2800...I'm really lean and cut up... not trying to put on 20-30lbs Im not that greety..just give me 8-12lbs of muscle..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just figured I give it a shot being a hardgainer at 6ft...I tried everything expect Roids to put on size even did a mild PH did not like the anxitey made me wicked strong no size...I eat like crazy.. protien intake 160-180g.. carbs 200-300g...caliories 2200-2800...I'm really lean and cut up... not trying to put on 20-30lbs Im not that greety..just give me 8-12lbs of muscle..
At 148 pounds if you're NOT gaining then you're doing something wrong with either your nutrition or training, period - it's not about what supplements or products you are or are not using, and definitely hormonals are the LAST thing you should be considering.

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to get adequate recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass!

~Rosie~

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could easily add another 1000 cals to this if you are looking to gain weight.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could easily add another 1000 cals to this if you are looking to gain weight.
For sure - I have more than that when I'm trying to LOSE FAT!

~Rosie~

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's funny because I was going to say that you probably have that doubled for just maintenance level!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
148 pounds? ouch thats slim!

IMO a testbooster is a must with a GH product and vice versa.

andy148lbs

Awards
up 2 lbs...I think the switch from 3rd shift to 2nd is helping me..i was on 3rd the wole time i was hitting the gym(1yr 1/2) ....not enough sleep and eating correctly....I seem to be making gains and my wife tells me I getting bigger.....and I can see it in the mirror...I'm keeping my fingers crossed and will keep EATING,TRAINING,RECOVERING and EATING....thanks for all the info...will keep you posted on my stack.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
up 2 lbs...I think the switch from 3rd shift to 2nd is helping me..i was on 3rd the wole time i was hitting the gym(1yr 1/2) ....not enough sleep and eating correctly....I seem to be making gains and my wife tells me I getting bigger.....and I can see it in the mirror...I'm keeping my fingers crossed and will keep EATING,TRAINING,RECOVERING and EATING....thanks for all the info...will keep you posted on my stack.
That's the name of the game- trust me, and everybody else in this thread- it will work- try not to overthink it :)

andy148lbs

Awards
going on 2nd week of drive,hghup,finally got my free test yesterday....I must say just drive and hghup are working great cant wait for the free test to take its course....can see more definition in my muscles....up 3lbs(quit smoking 2weeks ago eating everything in site)......a little acme on my forehead..nothing to serious....I take all 5 caps of hgh at nite...great deep sleep...going to run drive,igf2,freetest..next

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
going on 2nd week of drive,hghup,finally got my free test yesterday....I must say just drive and hghup are working great cant wait for the free test to take its course....can see more definition in my muscles....up 3lbs(quit smoking 2weeks ago eating everything in site)......a little acme on my forehead..nothing to serious....I take all 5 caps of hgh at nite...great deep sleep...going to run drive,igf2,freetest..next
Thanks for the feedback - sounds like things are going well :) Drive/IGF-2/FREE TEST is an ultimate stack, believe me - taking it up a notch!

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Most importantly, GOOD JOB on quitting smoking!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3Beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One- Can i add this to my Drive,litup,hghup,freetest stack????If so can i run a cycle support also????
Age and experience would dictate this answer. If those are lacking then I would stick to the great stack from AppNut and start learning.:yup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3Beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One- Can i add this to my Drive,litup,hghup,freetest stack????If so can i run a cycle support also????
I see no need to add this. Stick to what you have.

~Rosie~

Envy619

Awards
Anybody have any suggestions for me. I am a gym rat, use to b 400lbs and know im 286lbs, very strong and 6'3. Im doing lots of cardio still along with intense workouts and eating is ideal...But what can i take/stack that will keep me hard while im losing the rest of the fat. I like my size overall and strength but need to be around 260lbs but im seriously losing muscle along with no definition...Does anybody have any recommendations for me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody have any suggestions for me. I am a gym rat, use to b 400lbs and know im 286lbs, very strong and 6'3. Im doing lots of cardio still along with intense workouts and eating is ideal...But what can i take/stack that will keep me hard while im losing the rest of the fat. I like my size overall and strength but need to be around 260lbs but im seriously losing muscle along with no definition...Does anybody have any recommendations for me.
If you're losing muscle, then your nutrition is NOT "ideal" - I recommend assessing that before thinking about supplements. You do not have to lose muscle mass whilst losing bodyfat.

As for muscle hardness, if you manipulate your nutrition and training optimally, there is no reason why those factors alone will not keep your muscles "hard".

Why the need to be 260 pounds? Focus on your body composition over scale weight.

~Rosie~

Envy619

Awards
If you're losing muscle, then your nutrition is NOT "ideal" - I recommend assessing that before thinking about supplements. You do not have to lose muscle mass whilst losing bodyfat.

As for muscle hardness, if you manipulate your nutrition and training optimally, there is no reason why those factors alone will not keep your muscles "hard".

Why the need to be 260 pounds? Focus on your body composition over scale weight.

~Rosie~
i say 260 because im definitely not happy where im at. vie given my self 20lbs goal each time. Now as for nutrition, it is on point, egg whites salad fish chicken and brown rice early in the day, etc...but after i lost that first 100lbs, it seems i've had to amplify the cardio up. and so with a lot of cardio comes loss of muscle and lack of definition

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i say 260 because im definitely not happy where im at. vie given my self 20lbs goal each time. Now as for nutrition, it is on point, egg whites salad fish chicken and brown rice early in the day, etc...but after i lost that first 100lbs, it seems i've had to amplify the cardio up. and so with a lot of cardio comes loss of muscle and lack of definition
Congratulations on your weight loss, but as I said before, do NOT focus on scale weight - this is IRrelevant; what is important is BODY COMPOSITION. If you focus on the weight, then you may just end up losing more muscle mass in order to get there if you do not have the bodyfat to lose for it.

If you're losing muscle mass, then no, your nutrition is NOT on point.

Amplifying or adding in cardio does NOT mean muscle loss and lack of definition - whoever told you that had no idea of what they were talking about! I know many individuals - including myself - who do "a lot of cardio" and do not have this issue. As I said, your issue is your NUTRITION. Go back, reassess it, and adjust it accordingly for you for fat loss for NOW - what you require re fat loss now is not the same as it when you had that extra 100 pounds, or even a month ago, and you need to CONSTANTLY adjust and manipulate it for results.

I highly recommend that you read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for more information and advice re nutrition for effective and successful fat loss.

I also recommend that you get yourself a trainer who knows what they're doing to design you an individualized nutrition plan and training programme specific for YOUR goals and needs, who will educate you on nutrition and training factors, and tell you why they have done what they have done, guiding you into not just progress, but knowledge and understanding of what you are doing and how to keep getting results as well.

~Rosie~

andy148lbs

Awards
hey has anyone else got any back pumps on this stack????? i picked up some taurine..its suppose to help.... read on here 5g w/prework out shake??? or should i stick to whats on the bottle 1g a day???

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey has anyone else got any back pumps on this stack????? i picked up some taurine..its suppose to help.... read on here 5g w/prework out shake??? or should i stick to whats on the bottle 1g a day???
I personally haven't experienced such a thing using similar stacks.

Yes, Taurine can help combat back pumps. You can follow the directions on the bottle or dose 5-10 grams a day as follows:
Dose 1 - 5g first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 5g 40-min pre-training

~Rosie~

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
dude i dont know about you but i got pumps on Epi not hdrol and as little as 2-3 grams jsut preworkout would cure it like that.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could be the dead lifts????thanks again Rosie
Your training could possibly induce back pumps, yes - I get them from time to time depending on what I've done re training. Otherwise, it could be something else - if you know what the changed variables are since experiencing them, you should be able to narrow it down.

~Rosie~

andy148lbs

Awards
yelp back pumps took 3g of taurine preworkout in about a half hour back started to feel normal again just went away and it feels great now post workout....now will i have to supplement taurine all the time or will the backpumps fade over time???

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yelp back pumps took 3g of taurine preworkout in about a half hour back started to feel normal again just went away and it feels great now post workout....now will i have to supplement taurine all the time or will the backpumps fade over time???
You don't have to supplement with Taurine all the time. I would say just use it on the days that you know you are going to experience the back pumps - or not, if they're not going to be so bad. It's up to you, really.

~Rosie~