L.I.T. Up Side Effects

zwilliby

Awards
Am going to be doing a sponsored log for LIT-up in the following weeks, and i'm really excited. The reviews have been great.

Just have a preliminary question.

What side effects can be expected?

I know this is a DAA product but that the DAA is only a small component. Estrogen related side effects? Gyno?

Thanks

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got nothing out of this product. Mesomorph much better in my opinion and less sides

KillaK2010

Awards
I have tried it and didn't have any problems out of it. I had the focus and energy for my workouts.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No sides experienced from this product except a very focused,mind/muscle connection during your workout!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i got nothing out of this product. Mesomorph much better in my opinion and less sides
Would you mind explaining what you mean by "I got nothing" out of this product? How were you dosing it? What were you looking to "get out of it"?

Also, he didn't ask for recommendations, has asked for noted side effects.

zwilliby

Awards
Thanks to everyone...except Shane...that has posted thus far.

Well so far it looks like there are no sides that are of note (torn hamstring, gotta love it!)...i was mainly concerned about gyno from the DAA as i had gyno surgery about 10 weeks ago. From what i have read this product works synergistically and doesn't have some of the same side effects that bulk DAA has?

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
OP - We haven't heard any negative feedback so far in terms of sides - and gyno (as far as I am aware) shouldn't be an issue

HTS - Looking forward to your review :D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I ran a log and had no sides whatsoever. After my jar was gone, I purchased another. If you dont like the feeling of your heart beating out of your chest like a lot of the overly-stimd products out there, I would highly recommend it. I was nothing short of pleased with this product.

zwilliby

Awards
Awesome, loving the responses...I'm gonna go pitch a tent on my porch. This stuff can't get here fast enough!

zwilliby

Awards
I ran a log and had no sides whatsoever. After my jar was gone, I purchased another. If you dont like the feeling of your heart beating out of your chest like a lot of the overly-stimd products out there, I would highly recommend it. I was nothing short of pleased with this product.
Yea i've taken some stims that do that i.e. Animal pump. Its definitely uncomfortable.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
110% agree with this. I am not one for pre-workouts simply because I hate jitters, and the unnatural feeling. Lit Up has definitely been the answer for me, all the way from the 2 beta versions and now the released version. Lit Up offers a minimal stim effect, concentration, and just a motived/feel good attitude as well as some decent pumps. I really do not plan to switch off it anytime soon (except for giving my body a break so I do not get used to it).

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Can some correct me if I am somoking it if you are concern About Estrogen I would think Adding Pes Erase would help on this.. Can someone Chim on this!!!

zwilliby

Awards
Well yea PES Erase would help but i think it would be a bit overkill

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
It's the real deal. I logged it and just ordered two tubs. No side effects at all. In fact, it's the most side effect free I have been in awhile, LOL.