What App Nut products are you currently taking/stacking?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im curious to see what current AM members are take/like about app nut products and what were your results?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im curious to see what current AM members are take/like about app nut products and what were your results?
IGF-2 and Lipotrophin-PM - these almost never leave my supplement arsenal!

~Rosie~

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Once I get my gym membership back (hopefully friday or sometime this weekend) going to be starting on Free Test, Biomend, and Drive. Got some fat to lose :(

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once I get my gym membership back (hopefully friday or sometime this weekend) going to be starting on Free Test, Biomend, and Drive. Got some fat to lose :(
im on lit up, igf 2, free test and im loving it. im actually putting on mass and strength gains are going up. then ima take biomend and osteosport with neovar for a test break. then summer ima take HGHup with Drive. are you coming home spring break? u never answered my text lol

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I do like Neovar on occasions and Drive is very potent....good libido and puts you in a good mood.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO Drive is a great product to be stacked with something like a test booster. great product.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Free Test
Bio-Mend
Complete Balance
Omega Essentials
HGHup
LITup
Neovar

:D

that_dc5

Awards
hate to revive an old thread but is RPM a test booster? Can it be stacked with Lit up?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
hate to revive an old thread but is RPM a test booster? Can it be stacked with Lit up?
Yes, personally I would rather stack Drive with Litup since dodder seed and icarrin and forslean will amplify the effects of lit-up. An AI would be nice to add with the stack as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM is actually a preworkout product that has Testosterone boosting properties. Yes, it can be stacked with LIT UP.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i am on HGHup right now and im gonna take a few months off from test/gh boosting stuff, but i want to take Lit up, Drive, Free Test next

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Yes, personally I would rather stack Drive with Litup since dodder seed and icarrin and forslean will amplify the effects of lit-up. An AI would be nice to add with the stack as well.
Free Test + LITup + HGHup! FTW!:D

vegasr

Awards
First post, loving this site so far.
Going to be doing a 8wk stack of HGHup/FreeTest/Lit Up starting this Sunday. These will be my first sups from AppNut, so looking forward to it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to be doing a 8wk stack of HGHup/FreeTest/Lit Up starting this Sunday. These will be my first sups from AppNut, so looking forward to it!
:welcome: to AM.

You should see some nice results with that stack. Make sure that your nutrition and training are on target for your goals to get the BEST results!

~Rosie~

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
You're going to dig it man. Before I went AWOL I was on this stack for 1 bottle of each (should have run 2 each) but it was great :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya even though one bottle of each is good, two would be better.

vegasr

Awards
Thanks gentlemen.
After one week, I really like this stack as it seems to bring more purpose to my workouts. LitUp is very good, even though I'm not a fan of cherry, the effects are a big plus. Not a huge energy burst but I don't lose any and it makes me do that one extra set on all my excersises.
I'm thinking of adding Drive to this stack next week. :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how many scoops are u taking? if u dont see an energy/strong mental focus, take 2 scoops

vegasr

Awards
how many scoops are u taking? if u dont see an energy/strong mental focus, take 2 scoops
I'm taking 2 scoops right now. I work out in the morning, so take the Free Test when I wake up, then 15 minutes later that the LitUp, then I'm working out 20-30 minutes after that. This is all on an empty stomach as well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
space out your free test. try taking it first thing in morning, then later in the day. (if im seeing what you are doing correctly....Free test waking, then 15 min later Free Test for pre workout?)

also, Lit Up is not a strong stim. more of a mental focus. if you would like a stim effect, stack RPM with Lit Up

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
space out your free test. try taking it first thing in morning, then later in the day. (if im seeing what you are doing correctly....Free test waking, then 15 min later Free Test for pre workout?)
4 caps of FREE TEST first thing is fine as well, Phil - also makes it more convenient dosing it all at once.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just have seen better results spacing it out. how inconvenient can swallowing a pill be?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just have seen better results spacing it out. how inconvenient can swallowing a pill be?
Each to their own. Depends on the individual - when you're dosing supplements 3-6 times daily, with as many as up to 20 pills a time, it can get pretty damn INconvenient :lol:

~Rosie~

vegasr

Awards

also, Lit Up is not a strong stim. more of a mental focus. if you would like a stim effect, stack RPM with Lit Up
Yes, all 4 Free test at waking (5:45am), then 15 minutes later the LitUp, then 15 minutes after that I drive to the gym.

I'm good with taking all four first thing, no biggie there. I will look into RPM or would adding Drive give any sort of energy/focus taking that pre workout along with LitUp?

Thanks for the replies.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my bottle of Lipotrophin-PM and my tub of Lit-up.

So nothing right now :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, all 4 Free test at waking (5:45am), then 15 minutes later the LitUp, then 15 minutes after that I drive to the gym.

I'm good with taking all four first thing, no biggie there. I will look into RPM or would adding Drive give any sort of energy/focus taking that pre workout along with LitUp?

Thanks for the replies.
You could add RPM and Drive to your current stack, yes/ RPM gives great clean and clear energy and focus. Drive will help more re your endurance.

Just finished my bottle of Lipotrophin-PM and my tub of Lit-up.

So nothing right now :(
Bet you miss Lipotrophin-PM - I know I do when not using it.

~Rosie~

vegasr

Awards
You could add RPM and Drive to your current stack, yes/ RPM gives great clean and clear energy and focus. Drive will help more re your endurance.

~Rosie~
Thanks, just ordered a bottle of Drive and RPM so I should start that towards the end of the week.

Looking at the suggested dosage on previous posts, and seeing how I work out first thing in the morning, I'm thinking to take the first round of drive right when I wake up at 530-545am, then LitUp about 15mins after, then head to the gym, and then take all four FreeTest when I get home from the gym?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could do that. or you can do this

First thing in the morning: 2 caps Free Test, 2 caps drive (depending on your BW).

Pre workout: Lit Up + RPM

After noon or later that day: 2 caps Free Test, Drive

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, just ordered a bottle of Drive and RPM so I should start that towards the end of the week.

Looking at the suggested dosage on previous posts, and seeing how I work out first thing in the morning, I'm thinking to take the first round of drive right when I wake up at 530-545am, then LitUp about 15mins after, then head to the gym, and then take all four FreeTest when I get home from the gym?
IMO, the best way to dose is having all 4 caps of FREE TEST, dose of RPM and first dose of Drive first thing, then having your LIT UP as usual pre-training, then head to the gym.

~Rosie~

vegasr

Awards
Added RPM this morning, took the 4 Free Test first thing then 2 caps of RPM about an hour before and 2 scoops of LitUp 30mins before my morn workout. I had a nice subtle energy boost and good mental focus. Will be adding Drive to the stack on Sun morn.
Thanks for the suggestions!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Added RPM this morning, took the 4 Free Test first thing then 2 caps of RPM about an hour before and 2 scoops of LitUp 30mins before my morn workout. I had a nice subtle energy boost and good mental focus. Will be adding Drive to the stack on Sun morn.
Thanks for the suggestions!
Nice and no worries :)

~Rosie~