HGHup

1. New Member
    Answers

HGHup

which foods spefically should i be eating when supplementing HGHup? and how long after taking my morning dose do i eat? i heard somewhere i have to wait 2 hours...and how should my preworkout meal look like?

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DC20 View Post
    which foods spefically should i be eating when supplementing HGHup? and how long after taking my morning dose do i eat? i heard somewhere i have to wait 2 hours...and how should my preworkout meal look like?
    For best results, HGHup should be dosed all 5 caps pre-bed. If you are going to dose 2 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed, then make sure you have ~1 hour after dosing before eating any carbohydrates or whey - you can have everything else when ever, even with it.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Answers

should my post workout just be a protein shake(i also add glutamine and bcaa) or should i be eating something with it....and whats the recommened carb intake like per .lb , sorry for the questions its just its a bit complicated
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

should my post workout just be a protein shake(i also add glutamine and bcaa) or should i be eating something with it....and whats the recommened carb intake like per .lb , sorry for the questions its just its a bit complicated
    If you dose HGHup ALL 5 caps pre-bed, then what you have post-training does not matter.

If you are asking in general terms, then I recommend that you start researching on and educating yourself on nutrition.

Re post-training, you should be having ~50g of carbohydrates and ~30g of protein. You can add creatine yes, but no glutamine (you're wasting your time with the latter, IMO). If you have just a protein shake, then make sure to have a PROPER meal ~30 minutes later.

As far as carbohydrates, depends on your goal, and whether you are talking daily or at a specific time. No one can really tell you what is optimal for you - experiment with it.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

just guessing here, but do you workout at night? if so, as soon as you get home make your shake and eat, have ALL 5 CAPS by your bedside and when u get ready to sleep, take them. Your supposed to wait about 2 hours before taking them AFTER eating carbs or whey protein. This is why i eat as soon as i get home from the gym, have the caps right by my bed so i remember, and when im about to sleep, i take them.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

6. New Member
    Answers

thnx alot youve been alot of help
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

thnx alot youve been alot of help
    No worries

For further information:
    Quote Originally Posted by rms80
    Just came up with some additional dosing schedules based on the half-lives of the different compounds in HGH-Up- you can see if these work better for you....

Huperzine-A has a half-life of about 4 hours, while l-dopa has a half-life of about 90 minutes. You can use this to your advantage with your dosing schedule- for your pre-workout dosage- it can be taken up to 4 hours before the workout between meals, and you can take in an additional meal before the workout. If you time it right you may be able to get two GH surges- one before the pre-workout meal and one during. It would work something like this if you work out at 5 pm:
    7 am- breakfast (meal 1)
    9 am- another meal (2)
    12 pm- lunch (3)
    1 pm- dose HGH-Up on what is now a low-insulin state (2-4 capsules)
    2:45-3:15 pm- max GH levels will occur due to L-dopa challenge (given 90 minute half-life and 20 minute disintegration time of capsules)
    4 pm- eat again
    5 pm- train- Huperzine-A levels, which inhibit somatostatin, will be peaking right at this time, so this will maximize GH and T levels during the workout- remember, product boosts testosterone and the number of androgen receptors as well as GH
    6:30 pm- eat normal post-workout meal
    9 pm- dinner
    10:15 pm- take pre-bed dose of HGH-Up (2-3 capsules)
    12 am- GH peak that occurs due to L-Dopa challenge
    2:15 am- secondary period of increased GH that occurs due to longer half life of Huperzine A and its effects on somatostatin inhibition

This is theoretical- but the product should work quite well in this manner, and you can tailor your eating and training around this with no dietary restrictions. Just take the times given and adjust them to your schedule accordingly.......
    ~Rosie~

8. New Member
    Answers

i read somewhere to eat something like poptarts or gummi bears for postworkout carbs...
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

i read somewhere to eat something like poptarts or gummi bears for postworkout carbs...
    Simple sugars to get into the bloodstream faster, yes.

10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

or just drink a gatorade or pour sugar into water and drink it lol

11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    or just drink a gatorade or pour sugar into water and drink it lol
    Or use straight dextrose . . . Better to have a COMBINATION of simple and complex carbohydrates, though . . .

12. New Member
    Answers

love this sight you guys give me straight responses thanks for the help ill post a review on this product after a 2 month cycle !
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

love this sight you guys give me straight responses thanks for the help ill post a review on this product after a 2 month cycle !
    AM is the best forum for sure And yes, we are here to help out, regardless of any affiliation or non-affiliation, and you will learn soon enough who will tell it to you straight.

~Rosie~

14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

for sure!!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. when to run HGHup?
    By holmes215 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1