app nut reps help with Igf2 please?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

app nut reps help with Igf2 please?

So I have one bottle of this for pct which I am starting in 2 days, I have been kickcing the cannabis/Valarian route combo for a sleep aid and my dreams are terrible keeping me way to awake, gettig night sweats etc.

I purchased this for sleep mainly so why take it in the morning?
    Can I take all 8 caps at bed? also taking 5g withania with it

Taking it preworkout, if I decide to, how do I structure my timing of my preworkout meal?

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by greekgeorge View Post
    So I have one bottle of this for pct which I am starting in 2 days, I have been kickcing the cannabis/Valarian route combo for a sleep aid and my dreams are terrible keeping me way to awake, gettig night sweats etc.

I purchased this for sleep mainly so why take it in the morning?
    Can I take all 8 caps at bed? also taking 5g withania with it

Taking it preworkout, if I decide to, how do I structure my timing of my preworkout meal?
    IGF-2 is a natural Growth Hormone booster, and you have a Growth Hormone pulse as you wake (see image below), and you want to spike them even more and make them last longer.

No, taking all 8 caps pre-bed is not recomemnded - if you wanted a Growth Hormone booster that you could take all caps pre-bed with, you should have gone with HGHup.

If you're going to split your dose into three on training days, dose IGF-2 ~40 minutes pre-RESISTANCE training, and because you ideally want to do this on an empty stomach, so eating at least 90-120 minutes before dosing IGF-2 is best.

If you are concerned with preworkout meals, then just dose 4 caps first thing and 4 caps pre-bed (this is far more convenient).

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you, i will do 4 am and 4 pm, I need my N.O. which has calories and I really like my waximaze preworkout since I am in pct I really need the preworkout meal. Thanks for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    IGF-2 is a natural Growth Hormone booster, and you have a Growth Hormone pulse as you wake (see image below), and you want to spike them even more and make them last longer.

No, taking all 8 caps pre-bed is not recomemnded - if you wanted a Growth Hormone booster that you could take all caps pre-bed with, you should have gone with HGHup.

If you're going to split your dose into three on training days, dose IGF-2 ~40 minutes pre-RESISTANCE training, and because you ideally want to do this on an empty stomach, so eating at least 90-120 minutes before dosing IGF-2 is best.

If you are concerned with preworkout meals, then just dose 4 caps first thing and 4 caps pre-bed (this is far more convenient).

~Rosie~
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by greekgeorge View Post
    Thank you, i will do 4 am and 4 pm, I need my N.O. which has calories and I really like my waximaze preworkout since I am in pct I really need the preworkout meal. Thanks for the info!
    No worries
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

what rosie said lol she always beats us to it!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Igf2 + Zma ?
    By Superpower in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 04:47 PM
  2. igf2
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 10:18 PM
  3. Igf2 and JW
    By machine528 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 07:09 AM
  4. Heavy reps or lighter reps better for back?
    By GOG in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 09:23 PM