app nut reps help with Igf2 please? - AnabolicMinds.com

app nut reps help with Igf2 please?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

app nut reps help with Igf2 please?

So I have one bottle of this for pct which I am starting in 2 days, I have been kickcing the cannabis/Valarian route combo for a sleep aid and my dreams are terrible keeping me way to awake, gettig night sweats etc.

I purchased this for sleep mainly so why take it in the morning?
    Can I take all 8 caps at bed? also taking 5g withania with it

Taking it preworkout, if I decide to, how do I structure my timing of my preworkout meal?

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by greekgeorge View Post
    So I have one bottle of this for pct which I am starting in 2 days, I have been kickcing the cannabis/Valarian route combo for a sleep aid and my dreams are terrible keeping me way to awake, gettig night sweats etc.

I purchased this for sleep mainly so why take it in the morning?
    Can I take all 8 caps at bed? also taking 5g withania with it

Taking it preworkout, if I decide to, how do I structure my timing of my preworkout meal?
    IGF-2 is a natural Growth Hormone booster, and you have a Growth Hormone pulse as you wake (see image below), and you want to spike them even more and make them last longer.

No, taking all 8 caps pre-bed is not recomemnded - if you wanted a Growth Hormone booster that you could take all caps pre-bed with, you should have gone with HGHup.

If you're going to split your dose into three on training days, dose IGF-2 ~40 minutes pre-RESISTANCE training, and because you ideally want to do this on an empty stomach, so eating at least 90-120 minutes before dosing IGF-2 is best.

If you are concerned with preworkout meals, then just dose 4 caps first thing and 4 caps pre-bed (this is far more convenient).

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Thank you, i will do 4 am and 4 pm, I need my N.O. which has calories and I really like my waximaze preworkout since I am in pct I really need the preworkout meal. Thanks for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    IGF-2 is a natural Growth Hormone booster, and you have a Growth Hormone pulse as you wake (see image below), and you want to spike them even more and make them last longer.

No, taking all 8 caps pre-bed is not recomemnded - if you wanted a Growth Hormone booster that you could take all caps pre-bed with, you should have gone with HGHup.

If you're going to split your dose into three on training days, dose IGF-2 ~40 minutes pre-RESISTANCE training, and because you ideally want to do this on an empty stomach, so eating at least 90-120 minutes before dosing IGF-2 is best.

If you are concerned with preworkout meals, then just dose 4 caps first thing and 4 caps pre-bed (this is far more convenient).

~Rosie~
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by greekgeorge View Post
    Thank you, i will do 4 am and 4 pm, I need my N.O. which has calories and I really like my waximaze preworkout since I am in pct I really need the preworkout meal. Thanks for the info!
    No worries
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

what rosie said lol she always beats us to it!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Igf2 + Zma ?
    By Superpower in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 04:47 PM
  2. igf2
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 10:18 PM
  3. Igf2 and JW
    By machine528 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 07:09 AM
  4. Heavy reps or lighter reps better for back?
    By GOG in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 09:23 PM