Neovar without carbs? - AnabolicMinds.com

Neovar without carbs?

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Neovar without carbs?

I have a full bottle and half a bottle of Neovar that didn't do much for me. I was using it while I was on a diet with more carbs. Now that I have been back on the Metabolic diet I'm wondering if I should try it again - if nothing else just to use it up. Would it possibly have any benefit?. If your not familiar with the Metabolic Diet I will post a link.

The Metabolic Diet

I have always loved this diet. Its the only one I can stay on consistently and like it. When I first went on this diet I stayed on for 5 years straight. Don't ask me why I went off. I don't remember but it was probably some foolish reason. Anyway, enough with that, back to my original question.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I have a full bottle and half a bottle of Neovar that didn't do much for me. I was using it while I was on a diet with more carbs. Now that I have been back on the Metabolic diet I'm wondering if I should try it again - if nothing else just to use it up. Would it possibly have any benefit?. If your not familiar with the Metabolic Diet I will post a link.

The Metabolic Diet

I have always loved this diet. Its the only one I can stay on consistently and like it. When I first went on this diet I stayed on for 5 years straight. Don't ask me why I went off. I don't remember but it was probably some foolish reason. Anyway, enough with that, back to my original question.
    You can use NeoVar without carbohydrates yes - I used to do this all the time, dosing 2 caps pre-training and 4 caps pre-bed. Having ~50 grams of carbohydrates 15-20 minutes after dosing NeoVar is the best way to use it for the nutrient repartitioning effects, but you are still going to get the benefits of the creatine if you don't have carbohydrates, and I definitely noticed the difference in any excess carbohydrates consumed not affecting me the next day re water retention and/or bloating when dosed pre-bed.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks Rosie!. Water retention can be a big problem during the carb load phase of the diet. Then again I also use Slin Sane during my carb loads so that helps a lot with the water retention issue.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Thanks Rosie!. Water retention can be a big problem during the carb load phase of the diet. Then again I also use Slin Sane during my carb loads so that helps a lot with the water retention issue.
    No worries

Yes, Slin-Sane can make a huge difference - I've been using 6-8 caps a day the last few days because I've been inhaling so many carbohydrates and it helps in the morning.

Another note is that if you're not having the carbohydrates, then you can use a HALF-dose of Neovar when you dose it (and that'll make the bottle last longer as well).

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Using NeoVar and that not having carbs can be very unpleasant for some. In particular, the horrible heart burn sensation and the burps are literally unbearable. However, one thing I will say is that taking NeoVar and waiting 40 minutes seems to be the best way to use it. I have tried all sorts of different dosages and times and the 40 mins out seems to work the best. I took the idea from a study done on ginseng where it was shown to have decent nutrient repartitioning effects if taken 40 mins prior to having carbs.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  6. Diamond Member

Well I took my first dose today with a protein drink that has only 3 carbs. So far I feel ok. I also added 1 scoop of creapure to the protein drink. I should be ok because I used to actually take Anabolic Pump on this diet and I had no problems. My creapure from PP came today and it has a hole in it. Leaked all over the box and my andro hard bottles. Plus when I picked it up a ton came out the bottom, which I found out where the hole was!. I wasn't gonna post anything about it but I'm kinda upset.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Well I took my first dose today with a protein drink that has only 3 carbs. So far I feel ok. I also added 1 scoop of creapure to the protein drink. I should be ok because I used to actually take Anabolic Pump on this diet and I had no problems. My creapure from PP came today and it has a hole in it. Leaked all over the box and my andro hard bottles. Plus when I picked it up a ton came out the bottom, which I found out where the hole was!. I wasn't gonna post anything about it but I'm kinda upset.
    You took "with food", so should be fine...So you added another 5g of creatine to what was already in NeoVar? A separate creatine product is not needed, just so you know...Re PP, perhaps try and contact customer service and see what Matt can do about it...

~Rosie~

8. Diamond Member

Thanks Rosie. I have already contacted Primordial about it, just that its the weekend and they are not around. Plus I'm inpatient. I know a separate creatine product is not needed. However Neovar didn't do anything for me before when I tried it and stopped. The only creatine that seemed to work for me was Primaforce Creaform. The thing is, it didn't start working till I started take 5g 3 times a day. Anything below that wouldn't do a thing. So I figure maybe if I add a serving of creapure each time I take Neovar it might get things going.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Thanks Rosie. I have already contacted Primordial about it, just that its the weekend and they are not around. Plus I'm inpatient. I know a separate creatine product is not needed. However Neovar didn't do anything for me before when I tried it and stopped. The only creatine that seemed to work for me was Primaforce Creaform. The thing is, it didn't start working till I started take 5g 3 times a day. Anything below that wouldn't do a thing. So I figure maybe if I add a serving of creapure each time I take Neovar it might get things going.
    No worries

I see. Well, I hope things turn out for you.

~Rosie~

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 04:39 PM