LIT-UP™ Frequently Asked Questions

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Q: What makes LIT-Up different from all the other pre-workout powders out there today?

A: Most other products contain the stimulant 1,3 dimethylpentylamine. The over-utilization of this and / or other chemical stimulants can negate any growth potential brought on from a workout due to appetite suppression, plus they also often cause the user to “burn out” too quickly during a workout even though they’re still “wired”. LIT-UP does not contain 1,3 dimethylpentylamine and uses only natural stimulants. 2 scoops of LIT-UP also contains a full clinical dose (3 grams) of D-Aspartic Acid, which has been proven to elevate testosterone production. No other pre-workout can make this claim.

Q: Can I stack LIT-UP with other products?

A: Yes. Lit-Up stacks extremely well with HGH-UP, FREE TEST, and DRIVE. We do not recommend stacking it with other pre-workout products that contain stimulants.

Q: When is the best time to take LIT-UP?

A: Lit-Up is best taken 15-30 minutes before your workout. Unlike other pre-workouts, LIT-UP is great for those who train at night as it will not keep you up. However, we do not recommend taking it within three hours of bedtime. Back to top

Q: How much should I take at one time?

A: Your weight and tolerance to stimulants will determine the optimal dose. One scoop is often enough for people less than 150 lbs with average tolerance to stimulants. Bigger guys may take 2 scoops. The effects are more dramatic if taken on an empty stomach but it is not necessary to do so.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great post. have not had a chance to try it yet, but when i do i will post how i liked it.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established

smoke20

Awards
just picked some up. looking forward to using it as I train at night and was always hesitant to try a pre workout

pj74

Awards
I am currently running IGF-2 , Drive , and Lit -UP ...its my second stack of Igf,Drive and I thought I'd swap the RPM to Lit -Up....

I know its pedantic but I try to be really healthy and mainly stay off powders etc (not just coz I love RPM!!) because of either aspartame , fillers, dyes etc and was really surprised at the intense colour when I mixed my first dose of Lit Up .....

All your other supps seem to deliver health + athletic benefits and I wondered why you went down this road for Lit Up??

Quite a few other pre-workouts are taking dyes etc out and it threw me a bit .....

I'm on week two with Lit Up and it is AWESOME but I cringe every time I mix it up and choke it down....

I love App Nut and you guys deliver but I'm NOT mad on the really red dye content in Lit -Up ......any plans to alter this?

I love to see red in the gym but seriously Lit Up stains like a mother if you get any on you...

PJ

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love the taste of it and i know alot of my friends do.

pj74

Awards
Hey man ,

Is that a reply to my question about the amount of dye etc in Lit-Up??

I like the taste too, I've no problem with the taste and its a really good product.

Maybe I wasn't clear .

I wanted to know if anyone else thought that it was a very intense colour.....as someone who tries to stay away from powders etc due to the amount of dyes and acesf k , aspartame (none in Lit Up before anyone chips in) I was surprised to see App Nut send a product out like this.

Wondered if there was any plan to make a batch with less colouring/dye.....

Thanks for your comment on the taste though .

pj

pj74

Awards
For F*CKS sake maybe you should have read my original post......

I know all about colourings and try and avoid where poss.....thats the whole point of the thread as I wanted to take a break from RPM as I build up tolerance after about 3-4weeks.....

That is why I asked you if the company was likely to reduce the amount of colouring at any point in the future.....

I'm out of here its driving me nuts.

Thanks.

ps if you read my posts you might follow exactly what I was asking.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For F*CKS sake maybe you should have read my original post......

I know all about colourings and try and avoid where poss.....thats the whole point of the thread as I wanted to take a break from RPM as I build up tolerance after about 3-4weeks.....

That is why I asked you if the company was likely to reduce the amount of colouring at any point in the future.....

I'm out of here its driving me nuts.

Thanks.

ps if you read my posts you might follow exactly what I was asking.

I am not sure. people are very happy with this product.

Nman

Nman

Awards
Starting LIT-UP tomorrow morning. I work out early in the morning (5am) so I plan on waking up about 4:30 taking it and head to the gym. I've tried a few samples and really liked it so I'm excited to start it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to hear bro. keep us updated if you can!

jontrainer

Awards
Second week on Lit UP and it really delivers. The only drawback is the red stained circle around my mouth. The taste is worth it though.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Lit-up is great On day 3 it is real good!!!!! Also take a look @ the direction on the tub it had me crying!!! shi### was so funny!!!! but true!!! "keep taking it until the tub is empty and then keep buying more. Don;t but any other brand ever!!!!" I am now under your Control Applied Nutriceuticals !!!!! I am huge fan of App nut product.. .I am going try every product they have this year!!! That is a promise! After lit-up is gone I am going to trying RPM

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i need a sample so i can give my review...see if its gonna change my pre-workout drink

andy148lbs

Awards
ordered my drive,hghup,litup stack...my question is do you have to cycle DAA?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read some where that it was not advised to take Lit up while taking Alpha T-2. Is that true? If so, why? What possible dangers (if any) might be involved?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA can cause estro sides, but the amount in Lit Up isnt really enough to cause that. If you are worried about it tho, u can take something like Free Test with Lit Up

becomebodyb

Awards
Great Post, question, can we become a bodybuilder, maybe not competition wise, without supplements or special shakes?

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Great Post, question, can we become a bodybuilder, maybe not competition wise, without supplements or special shakes?
Sure, you can. Your diet and training are much more important than any supplements. Supplements are meant to be just that, "supplementation" to a good diet and training to help you reach your goals.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lit up doesn't do anything for me and the red dye is a joke. Stains Ur hands and I think I'm getting headaches from the dye.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lit up doesn't do anything for me and the red dye is a joke. Stains Ur hands and I think I'm getting headaches from the dye.
What exactly were you expecting to feel (stim, focus, energy, pump)? its a constant energy/focus....

what other pre workouts have you taken in the past?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What exactly were you expecting to feel (stim, focus, energy, pump)? its a constant energy/focus....

what other pre workouts have you taken in the past?
Energy and focus Is what I want. I have mainly been using jack3d for a couple yrs now. Jack3d doesnt last long enough for me. I cycle 1 month on 6 weeks off. I think I'm going to have to stick with jack3d for now. I have been completely dye free since 2006 and the red40 I think is giving me head aches all of sudden. Bad thing about jacked it only last maybe 30 min on a good day

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Energy and focus Is what I want. I have mainly been using jack3d for a couple yrs now. Jack3d doesnt last long enough for me. I cycle 1 month on 6 weeks off. I think I'm going to have to stick with jack3d for now. I have been completely dye free since 2006 and the red40 I think is giving me head aches all of sudden. Bad thing about jacked it only last maybe 30 min on a good day
Man, LIT-UP is has a MUCH better profile than Jack3d. Stack it with Black Cats or RPM to get more of a stim-rush if you like that.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, LIT-UP is has a MUCH better profile than Jack3d. Stack it with Black Cats or RPM to get more of a stim-rush if you like that.
yeah lit up looks good on paper...just dont respond well to it..rpm didnt faze me..might try black cats

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just received my litup today! I'm really looking forward to using it today I will let everyone know how it goes. Also I just noticed on the label there is no creatine. Not a big deal I guess but kinda odd for a preworkout to not have creatine. Oh well I will just have to stack with neovar :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW! Ok so far I'm already very impressed. I haven't left to workout yet but I am feeling REAL GOOD! It's not over stimmed which I love about it. Because I hate the jittery over stimmed feeling. But I feel very energetic and in a very positive and upbeat mood. Which is a big plus and surprise today because I wasn't in the greatest of moods this morning had a short fuse and slight depression. But now I feel very happy and positive yet still aggressive and confident. The flavor and smell are great probably the best I've tasted. Which is a lot the only one I can think of that comes close is the assault blue raz. The dye is pretty strong and from a health standpoint I can see why you wouldn't want too much but from a coolness factor I kinda like it lol. The no creatine thing isn't a big deal either because I have some bulk mono and pyruvate that I can add anytime I want. So far very impressed keep up the good work appnut.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I apologize if this was clarified somewhere else but I can't seem to locate the information:

How many calories are in 1 serving (1 scoop) of Lit-Up? Macro breakdown?

I bought a tub last week and really like it -- definitely a great product!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no creatine = no bloat. also gives u freedom to choose what type of creatine u take. and also, with jack3d, i literally have to take four scoops to feel something. im not joking. i have no clue why.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with you I just found it odd as most preworkouts contain some form of creatine or another lol. And I also agree with you on the jacked except I feel it just in a bad way it makes my heart race and makes me feel jittery even at half a scoop.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And I don't notice much with creatine anyhow so it doesn't bother me. I really really love this product Dirk has done an excellent job with the formulation.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya he really hit it good here. would love to see something like mesomorph or Launch, non test boosting with CN and a strong Stim so we have the best of both worlds

andy148lbs

Awards
yeah lit up is wicked good.....3/4 done with the first...ordered 2nd tub today....good focus..smooth clean energy..just stay away from the coffee before hand I usually drink it with my drive and igf2 about a half hour before litup...started shaking like crazy at the gym stopped the coffee...shakes stopped.. plus it makes me wicked horney...GO APP. NUT

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
The inclusion of Augmatine for pumps would be a nice addition.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The inclusion of Augmatine for pumps would be a nice addition.
Agmatine is pretty cool but I thougt I saw somewhere that it wasn't a good idea to take with daa.

Azaloth

Awards
Did you guys ever reduce (or, ideally remove) the artificial red coloring? I would really like to try this product again but the dye is a total deal killer for me (and I'm not the only one). I suspect if you did a test run of a dye-free version, you'd be surprised by the number of orders you received. I'd be first in line.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Did you guys ever reduce (or, ideally remove) the artificial red coloring? I would really like to try this product again but the dye is a total deal killer for me (and I'm not the only one). I suspect if you did a test run of a dye-free version, you'd be surprised by the number of orders you received. I'd be first in line.
In future runs, it will be replaced with a natural red coloring.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure if this is in here or not.

Are there any plans in the immediate future to release lit up in another flavor?

I would really like to use only lit up as my pre workout, BUT, after finishing up the tub you guys sent me to run way back when it was first released, by the end of it, I really had grown tired of the intense flavor (was using 2 scoops).

the taste is good, and the product is excellent, but it can be at times a little strong, and some variety would help.

(you know, have a tub of each flavor in the cabinet)

i dont care about the dyes in it, worrying about that kind of sh!t is for soccer moms on a saturday morning.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
"i dont care about the dyes in it, worrying about that kind of sh!t is for soccer moms on a saturday morning." PRICELESS and WELL SAID! LMAO

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, Peach Tea should be available in about 4 weeks.
nice, I think i can go a month with a pre workout. maybe i'll get some nos blast from walmart, that way I can re appreciate the quality in lit up.

jdrannin1

Awards
nice, I think i can go a month with a pre workout. maybe i'll get some nos blast from walmart, that way I can re appreciate the quality in lit up.
Who makes that?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, something like that. i just call it walmart brand.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Any news on the peach flavor?

I got two tubs of this and running it right now (was the first time for me) and *loving* it

I'm not a fan of cherry flavored stuff and while this one is not so bad I wouldn't mind the peach version, I'm pretty sure I'd like it better :D