Official L.I.T UP write UP gitty UP!!!!!

1. Official L.I.T UP write UP gitty UP!!!!!

•   

2. Thanks Joe!

3. werd is born,

i know that no one here will take my opinion as an seriousness but this product stomps ass. im still sad that I like this more than my precious RPM

this is an unreal product

4. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    werd is born,

i know that no one here will take my opinion as an seriousness but this product stomps ass. im still sad that I like this more than my precious RPM

this is an unreal product
    Dude you're killin me, make that s**t bigger so old people can read it, lol.
    j/k

I have a headache and don't feel like reading, what flavors are we looking at here? I was just about to order P-bol when I saw this.

5. I love that Lit Up is backed by nearly 20 full-pages of scientific research! The amount of time spent perfecting this pre-workout really speaks volumes about AN's dedication to supplement safety and efficacy.
  6. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    I love that Lit Up is backed by nearly 20 full-pages of scientific research! The amount of time spent perfecting this pre-workout really speaks volumes about AN's dedication to supplement safety and efficacy.
    Thanks!

7. you guys want to try one of the most legit pre-workouts you've ever heard of? This is it!

Similar Forum Threads

1. **The Omnibolic(O-Bol) Official Write-up!**
    By SupremeSE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 02:11 AM
  2. Max LMG write-up?
    By chan_ho_nam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 02:06 AM