who here has gotten LIT up?

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

who here has gotten LIT up?

Tell me about it. Good and bad. I wanna hear your thoughts opinions. I wanna hear from those who have used it!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

I have it and love it so far but wish there was more daa inside. After these two bottles I might look for something else with more so I can stop taking the bulk powder.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I think they wanted it to be more than just another DAA supplement. The DAA is in there to provide it's part in the total synergy.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.87%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I think they wanted it to be more than just another DAA supplement. The DAA is in there to provide it's part in the total synergy.
    Correct!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

I was thinking that and that's why I purchased it, I'd assume the profile helps the daa to work better at that dose. But no proof of that and they don't mention it I don't believe, any numbers on what lit up has produced?

Quote Originally Posted by FW Friedel View Post
    Correct!
    Not familiar with you, have you ever posted under a different name? Not a big deal I was just wondering, welcome since your post count is low and I would love to discuss more about lit up with you.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.87%

Quote Originally Posted by ModernLats View Post
    I was thinking that and that's why I purchased it, I'd assume the profile helps the daa to work better at that dose. But no proof of that and they don't mention it I don't believe, any numbers on what lit up has produced?

Not familiar with you, have you ever posted under a different name? Not a big deal I was just wondering, welcome since your post count is low and I would love to discuss more about lit up with you.
    No other screen name.

The technical write up for LITup should be posted tonight by Outside Backer (Joe). My post count is too low for me to do it, so I asked him to do it.

2 scoops of LITup has approximately 3 g of DAA, just so you know.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

No other screen name.

The technical write up for LITup should be posted tonight by Outside Backer (Joe). My post count is too low for me to do it, so I asked him to do it.

2 scoops of LITup has approximately 3 g of DAA, just so you know.
    Hmmmm, I'll play with the scoops after my blood test next week. BTW even tho my comment may seem negative I have two bottles of LitUp and still recommend it as the profile does beat every other product I seen out currently. I just hate prop blends they remind me of muscle tech
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I don't believe the DAA is there directly for testosterone boosting, as a guess. In a preworkout not taken daily it wouldn't make a ton of difference on overall testosterone levels for the month. I think its more likely to do with some of the effects the metabolites like N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid have on the brain. I'm just speculating though. Remember that the formula is about focus + intensity, so neurological effects are important.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I don't believe the DAA is there directly for testosterone boosting, as a guess. In a preworkout not taken daily it wouldn't make a ton of difference on overall testosterone levels for the month. I think its more likely to do with some of the effects the metabolites like N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid have on the brain. I'm just speculating though. Remember that the formula is about focus + intensity, so neurological effects are important.
    Actually I was so blinded by boosting test I completely missed that about the product, great post and I'm now a lot more confident about this product.

BTW the taste is a lot better then usp jacked, I hate prewo drinks but lit up doesn't bother my stomach as much as others.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.87%

The write up for LITup is now posted in the AppNut forums.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%

Thumbs up

Thanks for some solid feedback guys! I have my first workout with LitUP tomorrow and I can't wait!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%

Ive been using it,
    I love the taste, its a good colon cleaner too haha i always feel cleaned out before a workout
    Focus was good for the first two weeks, but i appear to building a tolarence quickly and this sadens me since the first two weeks it was way to intense.
    Strength is ok but i do notice the DAA kick and im breaking out a lil and i feel good most of the time.
    Endurence...idk no comment in this area
    Overall good product but i have to take P-5-P on the side for prolactin issues which im very prone too. Id say i wish there were more ingredients to combat tolerance build up but hey, i can always just mix and match...
    For me to maximize this product id add, Creatine Nitrate, Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Ive been using it,
    I love the taste, its a good colon cleaner too haha i always feel cleaned out before a workout
    Focus was good for the first two weeks, but i appear to building a tolarence quickly and this sadens me since the first two weeks it was way to intense.
    Strength is ok but i do notice the DAA kick and im breaking out a lil and i feel good most of the time.
    Endurence...idk no comment in this area
    Overall good product but i have to take P-5-P on the side for prolactin issues which im very prone too. Id say i wish there were more ingredients to combat tolerance build up but hey, i can always just mix and match...
    For me to maximize this product id add, Creatine Nitrate, Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine
    Great feedback and I somewhat agree although I want a BA and creatine pill form product I'm tired of drinking so many things.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%

uhh throw BA into the Lit-up? Throw creatine in there too! guess what its all one drink now LOL
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.67%

Lit up already has beta-alanine in it. I have been on it for a week now and i love it. I get good strong focus, clean energy, and a distinct muscle fullness while training.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Have you been running it at 1 scoop or 2? Lit-UP already contains BA, so upping dosage to 2 scoops (assuming you've been at 1) would definitely add an extra BA kick

Great feedback and I somewhat agree although I want a BA and creatine pill form product I'm tired of drinking so many things.
    Check out our NeoVar, the next generation of creatine, and it comes in pill form - I would link you but unfortunately I can't post links yet since I am new to this forum, check out our site from my signature below
    -Jon-
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.87%

Great feedback so far and it's appreciated!

As was already stated, BA is in LITup.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    Have you been running it at 1 scoop or 2? Lit-UP already contains BA, so upping dosage to 2 scoops (assuming you've been at 1) would definitely add an extra BA kick

Check out our NeoVar, the next generation of creatine, and it comes in pill form - I would link you but unfortunately I can't post links yet since I am new to this forum, check out our site from my signature below
    Thank you for noticing my post, I take Champion Nutrition Performade i get it for about 8 bucks for a month supply. I just wish it had BA then I'd be set or if I can find a bulk BA in pills I'd be happy.
    Last edited by ModernLats; 01-10-2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Edit: Welcome to the board friend
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.87%

Thank you for noticing my post, I take Champion Nutrition Performade i get it for about 8 bucks for a month supply. I just wish it had BA then I'd be set or if I can find a bulk BA in pills I'd be happy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions has a 501 count of BA Caps.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%

Cool

anybody else get litup today?
    -Jon-
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

anybody else get litup today?
    +1 used it a few times and loving it so far!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    +1 used it a few times and loving it so far!
    Awesome news bud! What did you think about the energy/focus aspect? Any crash at all?
    -Jon-
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I took 1 scoop yesterday to see how it works. The focus was noticeable with a mild boost in energy. I will probably need 2 scoops pre-workout. Is this going to come on stronger with continued use? Side note:flavor...meh
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%

I took 1 scoop yesterday to see how it works. The focus was noticeable with a mild boost in energy. I will probably need 2 scoops pre-workout. Is this going to come on stronger with continued use? Side note:flavor...meh
    Definitely, LITup will only get better with continued use! It isn't a high stim product, the goal is more of a clean focus/energy (IMO almost like a tunnel vision.) For most people 2 scoops definitely seems to be the sweet spot, but for some 1 will suffice.

As far as taste goes, we will be reworking that with future batches, for now we advise 10-12oz of water per scoop! Give that a shot and let me know if you like the flavoring a little better!

Thanks for the response boss!
    -Jon-
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

2 scoops is definitely where it's at for me. The energy was alot better. Legs tomorrow will be a good test!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%

Awesome news bud! What did you think about the energy/focus aspect? Any crash at all?
    Zero Crash, but I knew that from during the testing. Definitely good stuff for all you guys who are tired or pre-workout products with a caffeine buzz.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Zero Crash, but I knew that from during the testing. Definitely good stuff for all you guys who are tired or pre-workout products with a caffeine buzz.
    Great to hear man! Thanks for the feedback!
    -Jon-
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

George (FW) is a good dude and a forum vet. Just not here on AM is all. George is one of the BB.com vets.

BTW...how ya doing there Georgie?

Cheers!

-Sean-
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.87%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    George (FW) is a good dude and a forum vet. Just not here on AM is all. George is one of the BB.com vets.

BTW...how ya doing there Georgie?

Cheers!

-Sean-
    I doing awesome Sean!

Did you receive your LITup?
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

I doing awesome Sean!

Did you receive your LITup?
    Yes sir. Glad the taste change was made. Dirk got the flavoring right on the money. Its good stuff. The betas on the other hand...man that stuff was rough...it literally was what I imagine gravel would taste like. Needless to say...it is definitely effective at helping with performance.

Cheers and thanks my friend!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
  31. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

All this talk of litup, i think im gonna have to grab some!!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    All this talk of litup, i think im gonna have to grab some!!
    -Jon-
  33. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

And the order was placed! lol
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    And the order was placed! lol
    Awesome man! You will not be dissapointed !

FYI - Use 10-12oz water per scoop rather than 8oz as the label states, flavoring is a little strong and will be toned back in the future!
    -Jon-
  35. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

FYI - Use 10-12oz water per scoop rather than 8oz as the label states, flavoring is a little strong and will be toned back in the future!

Alrighty will do for sure
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%

LOL...you think the flavoring on the current Lit Up is strong...no sorry it is actually right on the money, Dirk did good job. You must not have tried the betas...man the betas were rough tasting.

Also, I actually recommend that you use 16oz of water...it tastes great and I like to enjoy it like it is a typical energy drink.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    LOL...you think the flavoring on the current Lit Up is strong...no sorry it is actually right on the money, Dirk did good job. You must not have tried the betas...man the betas were rough tasting.

Also, I actually recommend that you use 16oz of water...it tastes great and I like to enjoy it like it is a typical energy drink.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    No I wasn't in on the betas but I definitely heard lol, and I actually think the taste is pretty good myself too, but quite a few folks have found it on the strong side so we are recommending extra water until we can address it
    -Jon-
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%

No I wasn't in on the betas but I definitely heard lol, and I actually think the taste is pretty good myself too, but quite a few folks have found it on the strong side so we are recommending extra water until we can address it
    Yeah beta flavoring was some potent stuff lol! Taste and quality is on the money now though
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html