When is LIT UP being shipped?

  1. When is LIT UP being shipped?


    I received an email saying it will be shipped the week of December 6, any updates ?

    Thanks


  2. Thank you for the 30% off for the inconvenience as well,

  3. Quote Originally Posted by LITUPisMIA View Post
    I received an email saying it will be shipped the week of December 6, any updates ?

    Thanks
    If you have any queries, then please email info@appliednutriceuticals.com.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  4. ? What's the difference ? I thought there are AN reps on here, maybe people feel the same and it can be answered on here 4 everyone can see...

  5. Does anybody know?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by LITUPisMIA View Post
    ? What's the difference ? I thought there are AN reps on here, maybe people feel the same and it can be answered on here 4 everyone can see...
    Quote Originally Posted by boilerfan View Post
    Does anybody know?
    If you call or email the company directly, you're likely to get an immediate response. Otherwise, you can wait for an answer here - Jammie is now the only consistent AppNut rep here, so you will have to wait for him to reply.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. I called them about 5 times during the day LIT UP was supposed to ship out til now, they always tell me the same thing "Labels are behind will be shipping tomorrow..."

  8. I just sent an email, if nay response back Ill post it on here, boilerfan

  9. Patience is a virtue my friend
  10. Red face


    Quote Originally Posted by LITUPisMIA View Post
    I just sent an email, if nay response back Ill post it on here, boilerfan
    Sorry for the delays man..... we are as frustrated as you are, believe it or not. If you can PM me your shipping info, I'll look into your specific shipment and try to get you an ETA.

  11. I called today and they told me Thursday/Friday they will be shipping out.

  12. just wondering when is litup suppsed to hit the market?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Sorry for the delays man..... we are as frustrated as you are, believe it or not. If you can PM me your shipping info, I'll look into your specific shipment and try to get you an ETA.
    No problem and thanks for the response PM sent.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JThaR3ason View Post
    just wondering when is litup suppsed to hit the market?
    Not sure if the pre order sale is still running but you should look into it, it's a crazy deal.

    Should be shipping by the end of this week

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LITUPisMIA View Post
    Not sure if the pre order sale is still running but you should look into it, it's a crazy deal.

    Should be shipping by the end of this week
    I'll have a copy of your delivery confirmation number sent my way upon shipping. If we don't get it to you in time, I'll personally send you something.

  16. Dam so you got my msg. ?

    I checked my private message box yesterday and it showed I had no sent messages, I thought I was tripping cause I could of sworn it went thru.

    & Thanks for the added offer but don't even worry bout it, I work at a time sensitive job as well and I know how the cookie crumples when just one piece of the puzzle gets behind. The 30% is good enough man, I know **** like this can make yall start on the wrong foot and it aint even much yalls fault.

    I remember jumping on FREETEST when it was first announced and yall didnt have this issue and the product went out as planned so I was just wondering what was up,

  17. I got it man. lol

    We have you setup. You'll have the LITUP in time

  18. Thanks for all the help, cant wait..

    AN >

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LITUPisMIA View Post
    Dam so you got my msg. ?

    I checked my private message box yesterday and it showed I had no sent messages, I thought I was tripping cause I could of sworn it went thru.

    & Thanks for the added offer but don't even worry bout it, I work at a time sensitive job as well and I know how the cookie crumples when just one piece of the puzzle gets behind. The 30% is good enough man, I know **** like this can make yall start on the wrong foot and it aint even much yalls fault.

    I remember jumping on FREETEST when it was first announced and yall didnt have this issue and the product went out as planned so I was just wondering what was up,
    Jammie is good peoples

    Just so you are aware - unless you "save a copy of your message", it will NOT show up as being "sent".

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  20. Ohh makes sense, new to forums period.

    thanks again

  21. Thanks again Vit'

    I received a email that my pkg. was sent out Next Day Air yesterday and I will be receiving it today.

  22. Any logs up yet??

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Any logs up yet??
    There are some logs on another forum.


    Be prepared for a BIG LITup giveaway on AM to be announced later today or tomorrow at the latest.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by FW Friedel View Post
    There are some logs on another forum.


    Be prepared for a BIG LITup giveaway on AM to be announced later today or tomorrow at the latest.
    Why don't you guys ask FWF something? Once he hits his 50th post he has something spectacular to show you...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Why don't you guys ask FWF something? Once he hits his 50th post he has something spectacular to show you...
    Exactly!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by FW Friedel View Post
    Exactly!
    Maybe post a thread in the Company promo George... should get more hits..

    any teasers about what you may have for everyone?

  27. Look forward to the news! I have 1 more year on you FW...got to keep these young guns in check.
  28. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Maybe post a thread in the Company promo George... should get more hits..

    any teasers about what you may have for everyone?
    30 containers is the first teaser.

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Look forward to the news! I have 1 more year on you FW...got to keep these young guns in check.
    Absolutely!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by FW Friedel View Post
    30 containers is the first teaser.



    Absolutely!
    Geezzzzzzzz 30 containers?! these guys are truley in for a treat!

    Cant wait to see the promo for this one
  30. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Geezzzzzzzz 30 containers?! these guys are truley in for a treat!

    Cant wait to see the promo for this one
    Hopefully it will be up in the next couple of days.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Triazole has SHIPPED to NP!
    By Robboe in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 09:11 AM
  2. order not shipped yet????
    By massolic in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 09:10 PM
  3. REDuction PM has shipped !!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 11:07 PM
  4. Once an order is shipped...
    By MESSPLAY in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 02:27 AM
Log in
Log in