HGH Up really worked

n5605r

Awards
I usually don't post stuff on this site, I just read and learn, but figured I would give a little back. In July and August, I did an 8 week run of HGH Up. Looking back at the pics of me from then, I have to admit, wow, that stuff made a huge difference. It helped get my body fat down to about 6% while retaining muscle which has always been difficult for me. I took all 5 caps at night before bed instead of the night / morning split. I am planning on doing this again in May, and possibly adding in Free Test to see how that works. Anyone have any feedback on an HGH Up with Free Test stack?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually don't post stuff on this site, I just read and learn, but figured I would give a little back. In July and August, I did an 8 week run of HGH Up. Looking back at the pics of me from then, I have to admit, wow, that stuff made a huge difference. It helped get my body fat down to about 6% while retaining muscle which has always been difficult for me. I took all 5 caps at night before bed instead of the night / morning split. I am planning on doing this again in May, and possibly adding in Free Test to see how that works. Anyone have any feedback on an HGH Up with Free Test stack?
Sounds like you had a great run with HGHup - awesome!

Quite a few individuals have used and logged the HGHup/FREE TEST stack - check out the log links at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/153816-links-applied-nutriceuticals.html (post #1).

You might also want to look through:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/155388-free-test-feedback.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/139276-feedback-hghup.html

I myself have stacked FREE TEST with IGF-2 - not quite the same as stacking it with HGHup, but close enough, with great results :D

~Rosie~

JThaR3ason

Awards
Just wondering, did you have any sides? I am a couple weeks into hghup, and have noticed some mild acne. Not really concerned, just wondering if anyone else has encountered this.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering, did you have any sides? I am a couple weeks into hghup, and have noticed some mild acne. Not really concerned, just wondering if anyone else has encountered this.
If you are referring to HGHup, I used the beta versions of HGHup - so not the version that is out now, and no, I had no sides. The only issue I had was that it kept me awake and did not let me sleep - but this happens with ALL Growth Hormone boosters that are not IGF-2 - hence why I will only use IGF-2. If you want to know more about how other people found the final product, check out the feedback and logs on it.

If you are referring to the FREE TEST/IGF-2 stack, no, I did not get any sides at all, and again, check out the logs and feedback of others to review their experiences.

~Rosie~

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
I always thought mild acne would be a good thing when your on a test booster

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always thought mild acne would be a good thing when your on a test booster
Some people may experience an acne increase due to increased Testosterone, but it does not mean that everyone will experience this.

~Rosie~

n5605r

Awards
I had no sides at all on the cycle. I have done some prohormones in the past, and this was more effective than those, with no sides to speak of plus no worry about any PCT. I'm really looking forward to this next run with the Free Test added in. Maybe I will log it.

JThaR3ason

Awards
Im not overly concerned by any means, just wondering if anyone else experienced it.

I am definitely loving the HGHup though, im currently running anadraulic state gt, and T-911 with it and loving it

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I had no sides at all on the cycle. I have done some prohormones in the past, and this was more effective than those, with no sides to speak of plus no worry about any PCT. I'm really looking forward to this next run with the Free Test added in. Maybe I will log it.
:goodpost:

Im not overly concerned by any means, just wondering if anyone else experienced it.

I am definitely loving the HGHup though, im currently running anadraulic state gt, and T-911 with it and loving it
:goodpost:

franklin

Awards
I am 2-weeks into a bottle of HGH Up, as far as sides: I have 2 zits on my neck and have been experiencing a lethargic feeling mid-day. Lately I have been taking a nap every day. I have tried both the 3 in the am and the 5 before bed on an empty stomach. I also have small rash on my left pectoral that started to form about the same time that I started taking HGHUP, but it could be completely unrelated. I think its too early for me to see any "significant" results.

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
I am 2-weeks into a bottle of HGH Up, as far as sides: I have 2 zits on my neck and have been experiencing a lethargic feeling mid-day. Lately I have been taking a nap every day. I have tried both the 3 in the am and the 5 before bed on an empty stomach. I also have small rash on my left pectoral that started to form about the same time that I started taking HGHUP, but it could be completely unrelated. I think its too early for me to see any "significant" results.
Trust me on this and take L-Tyrosine or N-Acetyl-Tyrosine

and/or

Sea Iodine

with it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If HGHup makes you feel lethargic, then the BEST time to dose it is all 5 caps pre-bed (which is, incidentally, is the best time to dose it, period).

What else is different since you started using HGHup (if more than one factor has changed, it could be unrelated)? If related, Dirk (aka rms80) is the best individual to talk to about it.

~Rosie~

franklin

Awards
If HGHup makes you feel lethargic, then the BEST time to dose it is all 5 caps pre-bed (which is, incidentally, is the best time to dose it, period).

What else is different since you started using HGHup (if more than one factor has changed, it could be unrelated)? If related, Dirk (aka rms80) is the best individual to talk to about it.

~Rosie~
Rosie,

The only things that I have changed are an: increased caloric intake because I have been hungrier, I have also dropped my nightly casein shake and stopped taking my nightly ZMA supp. I have gained about 2-3 pounds in the previous 2 weeks. I had read a post saying not to take in any Whey in conjunction with the HGH (to have at least 90 mins between the 2.) Should Casein be avoided at the same time the HGHup is taken? Are there any other supps I should avoid while using HGHup? (i.e. pink magic, or white flood)

Litup-
How do you recommend dosing the Tyrosine? I have 500mg tablets on hand.

Thanks,
-f

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran HGHup a couple times before and experimented with it and I've found the best way for me to run it is 2 caps about an hour before my workout and the last three just before bed. Gave me headaches sometimes but that's how I like to run GH supps.

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
Rosie,

The only things that I have changed are an: increased caloric intake because I have been hungrier, I have also dropped my nightly casein shake and stopped taking my nightly ZMA supp. I have gained about 2-3 pounds in the previous 2 weeks. I had read a post saying not to take in any Whey in conjunction with the HGH (to have at least 90 mins between the 2.) Should Casein be avoided at the same time the HGHup is taken? Are there any other supps I should avoid while using HGHup? (i.e. pink magic, or white flood)

Litup-
How do you recommend dosing the Tyrosine? I have 500mg tablets on hand.

Thanks,
-f

i was taking Jarrow Formulas N-Acetyl Tyrosine, 350 mg a day.
At times i'll take 700 mg as well

I just read up on something maybe your pituitary glands aint converting it or sum **** and need some thyroid support to help it out..

I dont know someone made it sound alil bit cooler and scientific @ BB.com and its helps out alot

Take it before youll take any test booster product.

I notice when I take a test booster I get tired as hell 2 for some reason, I took Tyrosine or Sea Iodine before I take my test booster and it works miracles for me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whey is NOT the same as casein, and ONLY whey is recommended to be avoided with or close to HGHup dosing - as well as carbohydrates. Casein is fine, so there's no need to drop that pre-bed shake.

As far as other supplements to avoid (this list was given in numerous threads before):
* MAOIs
* Be very careful with stims on this product (even caffeine) - titrate slowly
* PEA/Hord
* Adderall, Provigil and other ADD meds that have any effect on dopamine
* B-6 in any level over what is in the product (2 mg/5 capsules) - a little goes a long way, but 10 mg and up may be detrimental (if dosed with or close to HGHup dose)

As far as stims while taking HGHup - if you are dosing HGHup pre-workout, just take a 2-3 capsule dose with whatever you normally use as a pre-workout stim, and it should be ok. Stims with a recommended dose over 6 capsulesmight be a different story, but as long as the dose of HGHup with the stim is kept reasonable, they should be fine.

~Rosie~

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
Rosie what I recommended for him 2 do makes sense or no?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing to do with the thread !!! but GOD !!! Rosie your Avi is sick !!!! :notworthy:

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Sounds like a great product, im going to look into this.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a great product, im going to look into this.
Please let us know how you find it if you end up using it.

~Rosie~

franklin

Awards
n56-How much weight did you gain on your previous cycle of HGHup? I have gained about 2-3 lbs over 3 weeks and was wondering if a 2nd bottle would make a significant difference.
-f

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I have gained about 2-3 lbs over 3 weeks and was wondering if a 2nd bottle would make a significant difference.
-f
Best results are achieved with HGHup over an 8-week period of use - this is true of most supplements to get the best effects from the product.

~Rosie~

n5605r

Awards
Franklin - I wasn't logging anything in great detail at the time as I honestly didn't have much expectation for it to be a very effective product. With that said, I think my weight went up maybe about 2 - 3 pounds, HOWEVER, my bodyfat dropped significantly. I ended up pretty shredded and looked bigger due to the muscle detail. Knowing what I know now, I would have bumped up calories a lot more during the cycle to try and gain more muscle. Again, I do feel this was the best product I have even used, and I've used a lot of diff supps out there. So, lastly, ya, I would go with the second bottle for sure and make sure you are eating above your maintenance calorie level.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...my weight went up maybe about 2 - 3 pounds, HOWEVER, my bodyfat dropped significantly. I ended up pretty shredded and looked bigger due to the muscle detail. Knowing what I know now, I would have bumped up calories a lot more during the cycle to try and gain more muscle. Again, I do feel this was the best product I have even used, and I've used a lot of diff supps out there...
Thank you very much for your feedback - it's always nice to turn skeptics into believers :)

~Rosie~

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I took HGHup PCT in the summer and I had tons of energy. I didn't notice any loss in BF but I had great sleep and energy in the gym plus I could stay awake at work all day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took HGHup PCT in the summer and I had tons of energy. I didn't notice any loss in BF but I had great sleep and energy in the gym plus I could stay awake at work all day.
Sleep enhancements are definite benefits of Growth Hormone boosters. Whether one has fat loss or recomp or muscle growth is very much dependent on the individual and their circumstances, as well as their nutrition, etc. Glad you enjoyed your time on HGHup :)

~Rosie~

catty66

catty66

Awards
I have used HGHup twice and love it. But, to be honest with you guys, I don't use it as a test booster. I use it because I get the greatest night of sleep on it. Deep and peaceful REM sleep, like I used to get when I was a kid. And I know this is key to recovery after hammering the iron. I wake up in the morning, feeling relaxed and energitic. But I have to take all 5 caps before I go to bed. When I split the doses it made me sleepy in the afternoon. And be ready for some crazy dreams.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used HGHup twice and love it. But, to be honest with you guys, I don't use it as a test booster. I use it because I get the greatest night of sleep on it. Deep and peaceful REM sleep, like I used to get when I was a kid. And I know this is key to recovery after hammering the iron. I wake up in the morning, feeling relaxed and energitic. But I have to take all 5 caps before I go to bed. When I split the doses it made me sleepy in the afternoon. And be ready for some crazy dreams.
That's fine not using HGHup as a Testosterone booster, since it is a GROWTH HORMONE booster, and Testosterone boosting is just another benefit. All 5 caps pre-bed is the recommended dosing/timing to get the best results - splitting up the dosage has been recommended for those who experience stim-like effects from the product where it affects their ability to go to sleep.

Thanks for the feedback, though :)

~Rosie~

n5605r

Awards
Ok, I bought 2 bottles of HGH Up and 2 bottles of Free Test for this next round. I'm going to take all 5 HGH Up caps at night before bed with no carbs or whey. I'll take the 4 Free Test caps upon waking in the morning. I'll keep everyone posted...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I bought 2 bottles of HGH Up and 2 bottles of Free Test for this next round. I'm going to take all 5 HGH Up caps at night before bed with no carbs or whey. I'll take the 4 Free Test caps upon waking in the morning. I'll keep everyone posted...
Sounds good - you should see some nice results with this stack :)

~Rosie~

SexyRexy

Awards
i have a bottle of hgh up and a bottle of novadex xt...how should i stack this? should i use it all in 1 month? or back to back months?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use it all

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a bottle of hgh up and a bottle of novadex xt...how should i stack this? should i use it all in 1 month? or back to back months?
That's up to you. Depends on what kind of results you are looking for, and how fast (along with nutrition and training, etc.)

~Rosie~

SexyRexy

Awards
im looking to get as big as possible, but want to keep the gains...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack them............

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established