LIT UP

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. LIT UP


    Seen the thread on the other big forum-like the sounds of this new prewo mix-so far the guessed ingredients look solid.


  2. What other forum?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Seen the thread on the other big forum-like the sounds of this new prewo mix-so far the guessed ingredients look solid.
    Anything from Dirk is solid!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Anything from Dirk is solid!
    4 'unknown' ingredients left to guess....none of them is 'dill pickle powder'....Dannnnng it!...only 1 guess left for the day....what to do....what to do....

  5. Interested in the daa for prewo use..I have seen some posts here on it boosting mental clarity,energy etc.. dosed pre, so it should be interesting. With the dose in lit up, and only using it for prewo, would there still be a big enough increase in test to thnk about an AI?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    interested in the daa for prewo use..I have seen some posts here on it boosting mental clarity,energy etcc dosed pre, so it should be interesting
    I dosed my 6 weeks of DAA preWO & fasted...I think it most certainly gave an added boost!

  7. Let's just say you guys will dig it! I'm not even a pre-workout person and I enjoy using it!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  8. I just got the email for this, I'm excited to see what the ingredient profile is, I was happy with hgh up, disappointed with freetest, but I got faith in Appnut and get can't to hear more!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. bump for LIT! the more i have been reading about daa and enhanched mental alertness/focus prewo etcc, it seems there will be some solid synergy with the other compounds included. look forward to the complete writeup/faq

  10. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    bump for LIT! the more i have been reading about daa and enhanched mental alertness/focus prewo etcc, it seems there will be some solid synergy with the other compounds included. look forward to the complete writeup/faq
    I think you will pleasantly surprised with the focus and intensity of Lit Up!

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  11. have you reps sampled this? if so, what did you think so far. pretty excited to try this in the near future

  12. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    have you reps sampled this? if so, what did you think so far. pretty excited to try this in the near future
    We were the beta testers
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  13. what did ya think?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    what did ya think?
    Its not something that will make you feel cracked out, but you'll like the dialed in/focus effect, thermogenic effect and pump effect for sure...depending on how you respond you might feel a euphoric type of feeling. Regardless, it is going to be a hit in the pre-workout category. In other words...be prepared to get lit up

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  15. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I saw a noticeable strength difference between days when I took it, and days I didn't. On the order of at least 2 reps more at the same weight, or the same reps with the weight bumping up.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  16. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    what did ya think?
    I prefer something a lot stronger - give me BLACK CATS or even RPM any day - but most of the guys really enjoyed their time on it.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I saw a noticeable strength difference between days when I took it, and days I didn't. On the order of at least 2 reps more at the same weight, or the same reps with the weight bumping up.
    ^^ Strength effects are what i like best!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I prefer something a lot stronger - give me BLACK CATS or even RPM any day - but most of the guys really enjoyed their time on it.
    Agreed, x2

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Agreed, x2
    Lit Up is not a heavy stim pre-workout product which a good thing because that is what makes effective. Personally I hate pre-workout powders that are loaded up on stims, but don't have much else to offer (I can name a ton of those that are out on the market, but since I am a company rep I will refrain). What you get with Lit Up is something that will make your workouts rock and if you want that stimmed out effect then take Black Cats and RPM along with it. However, I would dose Black Cats or RPM 1 hour and 15 mins prior to workout and Lit Up about 45 mins before for maximum effects. You'll see what I mean when you get Lit Up and buy yourself a tub

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  20. Now I'm getting excited to try this stuff out, will this be sold at nutra? and if so WHEN??? lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Lit Up is not a heavy stim pre-workout product which a good thing because that is what makes effective. Personally I hate pre-workout powders that are loaded up on stims, but don't have much else to offer (I can name a ton of those that are out on the market, but since I am a company rep I will refrain). What you get with Lit Up is something that will make your workouts rock and if you want that stimmed out effect then take Black Cats and RPM along with it. However, I would dose Black Cats or RPM 1 hour and 15 mins prior to workout and Lit Up about 45 mins before for maximum effects. You'll see what I mean when you get Lit Up and buy yourself a tub

    Cheers!
    Sounds good Boz !!! I've been using RPM pretty much exclusively as my choice of stim for the last year....it's that good, the only problem at times it's one helluva appetite suppressant.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Now I'm getting excited to try this stuff out, will this be sold at nutra? and if so WHEN??? lol
    Once it's released and they get stock, if they're going to sell it.


    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    ...I've been using RPM pretty much exclusively as my choice of stim for the last year....it's that good, the only problem at times it's one helluva appetite suppressant.
    RPM is ok re stimulant, but it doesn't act like a stimulant in a "stimulant" sense, instead giving a smooth, clean energy, but it's still not strong enough for me to use it standalone, even dosing up to 5 caps - and I have to stack it with something else. BLACK CATS is, IMO, the strongest stimulant product on the market, but I've even had to up my dosing on that as well.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    ^^ Strength effects are what i like best!
    ummmmm...I wanna get LITUP.....?

  24. Btw, this product is not really going to do much for women since DAA DOES NOT boost testosterone in women, women do not have testes. Other than that an impressive formula but lacks dosages, which means I would need to take 2-3 scoops which is fine by all means just again rather expensive, cheers for a solid product.
    doing my own thang!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Btw, this product is not really going to do much for women since DAA DOES NOT boost testosterone in women, women do not have testes. Other than that an impressive formula but lacks dosages, which means I would need to take 2-3 scoops which is fine by all means just again rather expensive, cheers for a solid product.
    We are well aware of the physiological sex differences between men and women. On that note, that does not mean that LIT UP is not going to work for women - it is a preworkout product, which means that women can and will get benefits from using it.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  26. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    We are well aware of the physiological sex differences between men and women. On that note, that does not mean that LIT UP is not going to work for women - it is a preworkout product, which means that women can and will get benefits from using it.
    I know people take things that I say rather sensitively, I know that people know the sexual orientation difference between male and female. However there are test boosters that work for both male and female, unfortunately that is not the case with DAA. So I offended you or anyone else, I apologize.
    doing my own thang!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I know people take things that I say rather sensitively, I know that people know the sexual orientation difference between male and female. However there are test boosters that work for both male and female, unfortunately that is not the case with DAA. So I offended you or anyone else, I apologize.
    LIT UP is NOT a Testosterone booster; it is a PREWORKOUT product. End of discussion.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  28. BUMP FOR LIT UP! ETA FOR WRITEUP?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    BUMP FOR LIT UP! ETA FOR WRITEUP?
    Hopefully we can have it up within a week or 2 tops Dirk has been busy with it!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Hopefully we can have it up within a week or 2 tops Dirk has been busy with it!
    In essence, that means it will be another great technical writeup.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in