- 08-24-2010, 08:24 AM
Hey everyone, have read some really good things about HGHup.
I'm running a stack of Prime, Powerfull,Recreate, and AT2.
Any thoughts on throwing HGHup in the mix?
Should I finish the stack first?
I have another bottle of Prime coming and was thinking of maybe finishing this stack and then running a Prime/HGHup stack. I would appreciate any thoughts, concerns, or feedback in general.
Thanks in advance.
- 08-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Using Powerful and HGHUp at the same time is probably not a great idea. It should work well with just Prime though.
08-24-2010, 12:35 PM
08-24-2010, 02:49 PM
I will run out my stack now and then start up a Prime/HGHup stack.
Really looking forward to running this stack. From what I've read it should help with muscle gain while recomping?
I've done my cut and really am looking to add some LBM back on while gaining strength.
Anything else I should expect?
Thanks for any feedback, it looks like you have a solid product offering.
08-24-2010, 04:42 PM
08-24-2010, 05:15 PM
08-24-2010, 05:32 PM
As far as what to expect, it's all on our website (and if you look through the logs and reviews, you can see as well):
~Team APPNUTUSERS WILL EXPERIENCE:
* Average of 8% increase in lean muscle mass (in 6 weeks)
* Average of 25% reduction in body fat percentage (in 6 weeks)
* Increased strength via improved neural connectivity and increased lean muscle mass – add 20-40 lbs. on all major lifts!
* Faster healing of injuries and better recovery from physical stress and training
* Better skin tone – reverses premature aging
* Deeper, more restful sleep – feel better and more alert upon waking
* Increased fat metabolism
08-24-2010, 05:54 PM
I certainly did read the logs/reviews on this, that's what drew me to it!!!
Looks like real good stuff and I'll be purchasing it today.
Thanks for all the feedback and info.
08-24-2010, 10:33 PM
what these guys said
save powerful for the next go around or vice versa
toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging