Free test PCT

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i will be using free test during my PCT. i will use two bottles and i will try to update every two weeks i will also be using torem at 60mg a day

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
were you asking a question in this thread, or will you be tracking your progress here?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
were you asking a question in this thread, or will you be tracking your progress here?
i will be asking questions and tracking my progress
ive had great success with 60mg the drugs do ther job weel no need to up dose

i just want to know how well this is going to help when im shut down

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just want to know how well this is going to help when im shut down
As stated in the FREE TEST FAQ, it can be used AS PCT - that alone should tell you that it will work effectively for the purposes of PCT.

~Team APPNUT

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
As stated in the FREE TEST FAQ, it can be used AS PCT - that alone should tell you that it will work effectively for the purposes of PCT.

~Team APPNUT
im relly excited bout this along with the torem im looking to actuly have takin 3 steps forward and no steps back regarding my cycle

im not logging this but more just judging how well if not how much more i came back in pct but i will update like this
Muscle Hardness / Density
Strength Gain
Body Composition
Weight Gain /Fat Loss
Libido
Mood

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
subd

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds good! Best of luck, attack it hard!

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Keep us posted....This product looks interesting to me.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Hardness / Density 9/10
Strength Gain 0/10
Body Composition 9/10
Weight Gain /Fat Loss 0/10
Libido 7/10
Mood 7/10

welll im 6 days in and i feel fine the torem is working nice, not really a monster in the gym just been pushin more reps. my strength has been the same really but just leveling out. im still hard all over and ive always been like that so i dont expect to notice much in that area

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
its been two weeks

Muscle Hardness / Density 9/10
Strength Gain n/a
Body Composition n/a
Weight Gain /Fat Loss n/a
Libido 7/10
Mood 8/10

overall i feel good nothing major to report keep same strength and weight along with libido and mood

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
3WEEKS!!!!!

Muscle Hardness / Density 10/10
Strength Gain 10/10
Body Composition n/a my girl said i have more abs!!
Weight Gain /Fat Loss 10/10
Libido 10/10
Mood 6/10

well guys i can say that there is something happing.... well i get mornig wood for starters remember im in PCT!!! torem really brings the balls back fast!! but theres just more i feel in regards to my body i just feel like im getting back to normal better and stronger!!
yes i haven't loss eny! strength but goss my libido is great!!
but i have had som mood swing and felt like a girel like all these emotions inside me but its normal when in pct i feel better that when i was on!

im up weight and ppl tell me that i look leaner but ppl dont really know
muscles still hard and full. im going to get a second bottle and stack it with testopro!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3WEEKS!!!!!

Strength Gain 10/10
Body Composition n/a my girl said i have more abs!!
Weight Gain /Fat Loss 10/10
Libido 10/10
Mood 6/10

well guys i can say that there is something happing.... well i get mornig wood for starters remember im in PCT!!! torem really brings the balls back fast!! but theres just more i feel in regards to my body i just feel like im getting back to normal better and stronger!!
yes i haven't loss eny! strength but goss my libido is great!!
but i have had som mood swing and felt like a girel like all these emotions inside me but its normal when in pct i feel better that when i was on!

im up weight and ppl tell me that i look leaner but ppl dont really know
muscles still hard and full. im going to get a second bottle and stack it with testopro!
Definitey best results with two bottles - I'm doing the two-bottle run myself prettyl soon. Good to hear that things are going well :)

~Team APPNUT

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
big update coming!!!
well i can say that this is the best feeling pct i have ran so far!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
hey hey hey guys srry!!!!! i took sooo long to get back i ran a second bottle and im better then ever. this is the best ive felt in a long while, muscle density is up i look hard dense about everywere. ive ether lost fat or gain muscle or did both i look bigger feel bigger weigh more lift more and eat my pay checks!

can deffently tell when i take em early in the mornig at 6-7 compared to befor workout or bedtime, early is best!

ok so heres a two months afther my cycle
Strength Gain 9/10
Body Composition 10/10
Weight Gain /Fat Loss 8/10
Libido 8/10
Mood 9/10

next time i might try 6 caps a day the amroataze(sp) action is light compard to letro if enys tryd that

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey hey hey guys srry!!!!! i took sooo long to get back i ran a second bottle and im better then ever. this is the best ive felt in a long while, muscle density is up i look hard dense about everywere. ive ether lost fat or gain muscle or did both i look bigger feel bigger weigh more lift more and eat my pay checks!

can deffently tell when i take em early in the mornig at 6-7 compared to befor workout or bedtime, early is best!

ok so heres a two months afther my cycle
Strength Gain 9/10
Body Composition 10/10
Weight Gain /Fat Loss 8/10
Libido 8/10
Mood 9/10

next time i might try 6 caps a day the amroataze(sp) action is light compard to letro if enys tryd that
Absolutely AWESOME! Stoked that you loved FREE TEST - it's definitely one of the best Testosterone boosters out there, IMO! :D

~Team APPNUT