Drive/Rpm..The Final Phase Of Cutting

1. Registered User

Smile Drive/Rpm..The Final Phase Of Cutting

What's going on guys?

I'm currently entering my last phase of my cutting cycle. I've been cutting for 8 wks and I've gained great results. My 2 main staple were testopro and rpm. Now that I done testopro for 8 wks, I'm considering drive for the finishing touch. So with that said, I'll be running a log for the next 4 wks of this phase. So this is how my stack look like:

Appnut Drive
    Appnut Rpm
    AI Glycobol
    DS Adrenalean
    DS Lean xtreme
    ON Whey
    ON Casein
    Scivation Xtend
    Musclewarfare naplam

My diet consist of carb cycling, with High, low, moderate carbs and fat. Protein is at 1-1.5g a day, about 11-13 calories per day, might throw in 17 cals one a week to boost my metabolism.

I'm currently 6'1 180 at 10% bf..trying to get down to 8% but want to gain 5lbs of muscle (which is almost impossible lol).

I workout 5-6 days per wk. Currently on a training intensity program of extended sets split of:

Mon - chest/shoulders/triceps/calves
    Tues - quads/hams/abs/forearms
    Wed - back/biceps/traps
    Thurs - sat repeat cycle
    Sun - off

So is pretty intense, will update soon

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Good luck! Ill be subbed cause im aboout to run Drive/Lean Extreme/Alpha T2/6-Bromo
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Good luck! Ill be subbed cause im aboout to run Drive/Lean Extreme/Alpha T2/6-Bromo
    Whew!..that's a nasty cut stack there dude..wanted to to add either 6-bromo or inhibit-e to the stack but can't, since I ran testopro for 8 wks straight (damnit) but come july I'm jumping on either or and adding T-Force and Igf-2 to the mix. Good luck man, and let me know how that bromo come through..
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Sounds fine...I would definitely add in that b/w x 17 cal day, though - otherwise, you're not really cycling your calories using b/w x 11-13 cal...This log would also be better served in the Supplements Reviews/Logs subforum.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    Sounds fine...I would definitely add in that b/w x 17 cal day, though - otherwise, you're not really cycling your calories using b/w x 11-13 cal...This log would also be better served in the Supplements Reviews/Logs subforum.

~Team APPNUT
    Thanks rosie, and quick question on dosing rpm/drive...I'm trying to fit in a pre-workout meal, should I take rpm/drive then eat pre-wkout meal 30-45mins later or eat first then 1 30min later take rpm/drive? I just don't want it to diminish the effects..

Thanks again
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Thanks rosie, and quick question on dosing rpm/drive...I'm trying to fit in a pre-workout meal, should I take rpm/drive then eat pre-wkout meal 30-45mins later or eat first then 1 30min later take rpm/drive? I just don't want it to diminish the effects..

Thanks again
    Dose RPM and Drive 60-80 minutes pre-training, and then have your preworkout meal 45 minutes later.

~Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    Dose RPM and Drive 60-80 minutes pre-training, and then have your preworkout meal 45 minutes later.

~Team APPNUT
    Ok, cause I took rpm and drive 60min prior to training, then 30mins later I had my pre workout meal. It diminshed a little bit but still had energy. But I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks. And final question(s) about drive and rpm...iis it necessary to take drive in the morning or is it fine just for pre-workouts? And read postitive reviews on this stack on endurance, energy, and focus..what about LBM gains?

Thanks again
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Ok, cause I took rpm and drive 60min prior to training, then 30mins later I had my pre workout meal. It diminshed a little bit but still had energy. But I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks. And final question(s) about drive and rpm...iis it necessary to take drive in the morning or is it fine just for pre-workouts? And read postitive reviews on this stack on endurance, energy, and focus..what about LBM gains?

Thanks again
    You are selling yourself short if you just dose Drive once daily - you need to dose TWICE daily at you recommended doses (NOT once daily for the full day's dosage), doses 6-8 hours apart, to get the optimum results from Drive.

Drive/RPM is a definition/performance stack. Most users generally report a fat loss or small recomp effect. Lean gains are going to be more dependent upon your diet, but if it is right, then you can expect to see some lean gains with leaning effects - how much re gains and loss is dependent upon the individual and other factors like nutrition and training.

~Team APPNUT

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arimidex for final cutting phase
    By luisfershredd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 11:22 AM
  2. Cutting phase help please
    By deadeye in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 09:01 PM