HGHup Questions.....yeeees im sure its all been covered already lol

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

HGHup Questions.....yeeees im sure its all been covered already lol

Hi all!!! My 1st post here, glad I found this forum! Anyways ill get to the topic now. Ive always been big into working out, then had a crazy off cycle from any kind of physical activities (due to some crazy life thangs that happened). So needless to say, I had about 3 yrs off from any kind of workouts. Got back into it all about 6 months ago, started with P90X just to get some extra layers off. Now im back into a bulk phase...nothing crazy, just wanna get a lil fuller.

So I have seen crazy good things about hghup, and ive also seen all the different dosing questions, and questions about carbs and hghup. So I was wondering, if im having my dinner around 6pm, hitting the gym at 8pm (lasts around 1.5 hrs), then having a protein shake about 15mins after that...about how long would i need to wait to take all 5 caps before bed? And i know i can take it with an all protein meal, but i just bought a big ole thang of whey protein, and ive seen people saying to stay away from whey with hghup.

So, im sorry if im asking sumthing that has already been asked before. Ive done searching on here, but havent found a definite answer to my question. Just wanting to make sure i can fit it into my personal lil workout/nutrition schedule

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nateparker584 View Post
    Hi all!!! My 1st post here, glad I found this forum! Anyways ill get to the topic now. Ive always been big into working out, then had a crazy off cycle from any kind of physical activities (due to some crazy life thangs that happened). So needless to say, I had about 3 yrs off from any kind of workouts. Got back into it all about 6 months ago, started with P90X just to get some extra layers off. Now im back into a bulk phase...nothing crazy, just wanna get a lil fuller.

So I have seen crazy good things about hghup, and ive also seen all the different dosing questions, and questions about carbs and hghup. So I was wondering, if im having my dinner around 6pm, hitting the gym at 8pm (lasts around 1.5 hrs), then having a protein shake about 15mins after that...about how long would i need to wait to take all 5 caps before bed? And i know i can take it with an all protein meal, but i just bought a big ole thang of whey protein, and ive seen people saying to stay away from whey with hghup.

So, im sorry if im asking sumthing that has already been asked before. Ive done searching on here, but havent found a definite answer to my question. Just wanting to make sure i can fit it into my personal lil workout/nutrition schedule
    First, welcome to Anabolic Minds.

Second, yes, all of these questions have been asked and answered before, in multiple threads over several boards - actually, the two best threads that have these answers are:
    ♂♂♂ Links to the HGHup♂ Logs ♂♂♂ and ♂♂♂ FEEDBACK on HGHup♂ by Applied Nutriceuticals ♂♂♂ (the later pages). I also recommend reading more about the product - there are Q&A on our website, as well as in different, specific information threads on it on the forums.

As far as your dosing/timing, you should be fine dosing it pre-bed. A protein shake is NOT sufficient to be having after training - you should be having a MEAL 15-30 minutes AFTER that shake, to ensure adequate recovery, and carbohydrates would be an important part of that meal (in fact, post-training is the most important time to consume carbohydrates).

I'm more inclined to recommend dosing your HGHup♂ earlier in the day. What are your meals like between 2-4pm? You could dose your 5 caps at 4pm with a PROTEIN meal, after eating at 1.30-2pm, and then just carry on as usual - and yes, it will still work and have effect.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you for replying Rosie! Totally diggin your knowledge! As far as my post workout meal, i actually mix my protein powder in a serving of oatmeal with a banana. Sorry i shouldve been more specific on that. As far as my meal plan on a day to day basis, here it goes.

Meal 1 (7am) - 1 Cup oatmeal mixed with protein powder, 1 gala apple, 1 banana, sumtimes ill have 2-3 eggwhites as well depending on how hungry iam.

Meal 2 (10am) - Banana, a couple oatmeal cookies i make (ingredients - 2 bananas, 1 eggwhite, 2 cups oatmeal, 2 tbsp coconut oil & a bunch of cinnamon which makes up about 24 cookies per batch). Depending on if i run out of my lil cookies which i luv so much, i may substitute a handful of walnuts.

Meal 3 (12:30) - 4oz baked chicken breast, 1 serving brown rice with 2-3 egg whites mixed in, 1.5-2 servings of steamed broccoli

Meal 4 (3pm) - 1-2 bananas, a couple of my lil cookies if i have em on hand hehe, and summore walnuts <--- totally luv the nuts

I do sum cardio or yoga in between meal 4 and 5 just cause im into all that...as of right now i choose 1 of the P90X cardio vids or their yoga.

Meal 5 (6pm) - Either another decent size oatmeal type of dish as my breakfast is, or another chicken dish pretty much like my lunch, depending on wat sounds good.

Pre workout (7:15, 7:30pm) Protein shake

Workout at 8pm for about 1.5 hrs. Had to change to that time cause of work

Post workout (around 15-30mins after workout) Protein shake mixed in 1 serving of oatmeal and a banana.

Sooooooo, as u can see, i have a pretty consistent meal plan i follow, and im tooootally addicted to oats haha, i luv em and i always have. So i hope that helps give you a better idea of what im working with.

I could probably change my 4th meal to a half serving of protein shake and sum walnuts perhaps? And then my pre workout shake ill use the other half serving of shake, or go ahead and do a full serving. Ive been told not to do too much protein, buuuut we shall see eh

P.S. I know that my diet is far from a crazy bulking diet, and i have no expectations of HGHup turning me into sum kinda hulk hehe. But from what ive read thus far, it seems that there are benefits in all kinds of areas...so if i can get a tiny bit of fullness added to my frame, then watever else may come will just be icing on the cake!!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quick lil update...Placed the order today!!!!! Woot woot.....im so excited
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

awesome man! Best of luck with it!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you for replying Rosie! Totally diggin your knowledge! As far as my post workout meal, i actually mix my protein powder in a serving of oatmeal with a banana. Sorry i shouldve been more specific on that. As far as my meal plan on a day to day basis, here it goes.

Meal 1 (7am) - 1 Cup oatmeal mixed with protein powder, 1 gala apple, 1 banana, sumtimes ill have 2-3 eggwhites as well depending on how hungry iam.

Meal 2 (10am) - Banana, a couple oatmeal cookies i make (ingredients - 2 bananas, 1 eggwhite, 2 cups oatmeal, 2 tbsp coconut oil & a bunch of cinnamon which makes up about 24 cookies per batch). Depending on if i run out of my lil cookies which i luv so much, i may substitute a handful of walnuts.

Meal 3 (12:30) - 4oz baked chicken breast, 1 serving brown rice with 2-3 egg whites mixed in, 1.5-2 servings of steamed broccoli

Meal 4 (3pm) - 1-2 bananas, a couple of my lil cookies if i have em on hand hehe, and summore walnuts <--- totally luv the nuts

I do sum cardio or yoga in between meal 4 and 5 just cause im into all that...as of right now i choose 1 of the P90X cardio vids or their yoga.

Meal 5 (6pm) - Either another decent size oatmeal type of dish as my breakfast is, or another chicken dish pretty much like my lunch, depending on wat sounds good.

Pre workout (7:15, 7:30pm) Protein shake

Workout at 8pm for about 1.5 hrs. Had to change to that time cause of work

Post workout (around 15-30mins after workout) Protein shake mixed in 1 serving of oatmeal and a banana.

Sooooooo, as u can see, i have a pretty consistent meal plan i follow, and im tooootally addicted to oats haha, i luv em and i always have. So i hope that helps give you a better idea of what im working with.

I could probably change my 4th meal to a half serving of protein shake and sum walnuts perhaps? And then my pre workout shake ill use the other half serving of shake, or go ahead and do a full serving. Ive been told not to do too much protein, buuuut we shall see eh

P.S. I know that my diet is far from a crazy bulking diet, and i have no expectations of HGHup turning me into sum kinda hulk hehe. But from what ive read thus far, it seems that there are benefits in all kinds of areas...so if i can get a tiny bit of fullness added to my frame, then watever else may come will just be icing on the cake!!!
    Yeah, your diet looks like not a lot of calories, especially if you're goal is for muscle accretion.

You don't need the protein shake pre-training - waste of protein, IMO. And you still need more post-training re food, IMO.

Also, 1.5 hours is a long time to be training and I would not recommend resistance training for that long.

Depending on what time you go to bed, you could:
    a) Dose your 5 caps of HGHup♂ between 11.30pm-12am; OR
    b) Have Meal 5 at 5pm, forget the protein shake at 7.15pm and dose all 5 caps of HGHup♂ at 7-7.15pm instead.

~Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

@ TexasLifter89, thnx for the support bud...i need it!!!!!!

And thnx once again Rosie, mainly for challenging me on my routine thus far as I know its far from being on spot to meet the goals I have. As far as my workout length, thats including running into ppl at the gym and shootin the breeze with em for a bit haha. On days that i just focus on me and tune everything else out, my workouts last anywhere from 45mins to 1hr. Whenever they last 1 hr are days when im feelin good and ill run through most of my workouts 1 more time wit heavier weight stacked just for a final lil ending note haha

Im going to be able to switch my workout to its regular time again thank the lord! So when i start hghup (should have it in time to start this coming monday!) ill be starting my workout newhere from 5pm-6pm woot woot! So, based on the info youve given me thus far Rosie, im thinking ill do 2 caps preworkout either with or without a protein shake, may do it with just so i can squeeze more calories in from the shake lol. Then post workout, im thinking about getting another kind of protein shake that has higher calorie count in it. The one i have right now has 150, may get sumthing that has a 300 range cal count and do that as my post snack. Then have dinner at around 7:30-8 and finish the hgh dose at around 11pm. And i may even go ahead and replace my pre shake with higher cal shake, once again, just so ill be consuming more calories, not necessarily for the whole protein before working out thang hehe.

So let me know if this sounds a little better as far as being able to do a little bit of bulking. As of right now, my cal count is around 1800-2000 a day, so im hoping if i can get another 600 cals from a different shake ill be on a little better path to my goal. Im a work in progress wat can i say hehe.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

@ TexasLifter89, thnx for the support bud...i need it!!!!!!

And thnx once again Rosie, mainly for challenging me on my routine thus far as I know its far from being on spot to meet the goals I have. As far as my workout length, thats including running into ppl at the gym and shootin the breeze with em for a bit haha. On days that i just focus on me and tune everything else out, my workouts last anywhere from 45mins to 1hr. Whenever they last 1 hr are days when im feelin good and ill run through most of my workouts 1 more time wit heavier weight stacked just for a final lil ending note haha

Im going to be able to switch my workout to its regular time again thank the lord! So when i start hghup (should have it in time to start this coming monday!) ill be starting my workout newhere from 5pm-6pm woot woot! So, based on the info youve given me thus far Rosie, im thinking ill do 2 caps preworkout either with or without a protein shake, may do it with just so i can squeeze more calories in from the shake lol. Then post workout, im thinking about getting another kind of protein shake that has higher calorie count in it. The one i have right now has 150, may get sumthing that has a 300 range cal count and do that as my post snack. Then have dinner at around 7:30-8 and finish the hgh dose at around 11pm. And i may even go ahead and replace my pre shake with higher cal shake, once again, just so ill be consuming more calories, not necessarily for the whole protein before working out thang hehe.

So let me know if this sounds a little better as far as being able to do a little bit of bulking. As of right now, my cal count is around 1800-2000 a day, so im hoping if i can get another 600 cals from a different shake ill be on a little better path to my goal. Im a work in progress wat can i say hehe.
    If you're going to do that re changing training time, then I recommend just dosing all 5 caps PRE-BED.

Also, for bulking, 1,800-2,000 calories are VERY low - I suggest you recheck those numbers. And try and get your extra required calories from FOOD - food is far better than protein shakes!

If you do not know what you are doing, then I also recommend getting a professional trainer who does, who can design you training and nutrition plans that are going to get you results.

~Team APPNUT

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Allllrite...ive revamped my meal plan. Now ill be takin in 2800-3200 depending on how hungered iam. Adding in another chicken breast to lunch and dinner and upping the brown rice and veggies, made my snacks bigger by simply adding a cup of oatmeal for example. But all in all, ill be takin in 2200-2400 from food. Right now im only gettin around 1400 from food lol. So hopefully im making some steps in the right direction. And judging from the appetite im seeing ppl get from hghup, along with the intensity in the gym, those #'s will only go up im hoping!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Allllrite...ive revamped my meal plan. Now ill be takin in 2800-3200 depending on how hungered iam. Adding in another chicken breast to lunch and dinner and upping the brown rice and veggies, made my snacks bigger by simply adding a cup of oatmeal for example. But all in all, ill be takin in 2200-2400 from food. Right now im only gettin around 1400 from food lol. So hopefully im making some steps in the right direction. And judging from the appetite im seeing ppl get from hghup, along with the intensity in the gym, those #'s will only go up im hoping!
    those numbers sound better, but can still increase. Typically the higher the better for your goals (as long as it is from healthy foods).
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

ITS HEEEERRREEE!!!! woot woot...arrived today, i wanna tear into it right now lol, but gonna wait and start it on Monday Will do all five caps before bed....got my calories even higher, now theyre up to 3400-3600...and its all from healthy/clean food! So excited to start this body/life transformation....and i will be sharing as much of it as possible with you guys
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

ITS HEEEERRREEE!!!! woot woot...arrived today, i wanna tear into it right now lol, but gonna wait and start it on Monday Will do all five caps before bed....got my calories even higher, now theyre up to 3400-3600...and its all from healthy/clean food! So excited to start this body/life transformation....and i will be sharing as much of it as possible with you guys
    Sounds good. Remember that you can always adjust and tweak your nutrition on a weekly basis, depending on your progress. Look forward to following your experience

~Team APPNUT

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 10:15 AM
  2. Testopro and HGHup stack Questions
    By runneryme in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 03:26 PM
  3. do i have my h-drol pct covered
    By hasle1jb in forum Post Cycle Therapy