hghup review... so far..so good!

  1. hghup review... so far..so good!


    i recently started a cycle of letro to rid myself of some gyno. on the day i started i also decided to run hghup, just to help maintain. and i have to say i havnt heard "are you on a cycle?"in a while. so ill just let that speak for itself. my body seems alot fuller over all. my sleep has been retarded my whole life, so i cant comment on if it improved it any, since i use other sleep aids. but strength has gone up considerably, and i feel quite a bit more intense when i hit the gym. also i have gained 7 pounds since this started, not sure if the letro has anything to do with it.. but im pretty sure hghup did its job. ive been dosing 5 pwo on gym days, and 5 2 hours after dinner on non-gym days.


    1 question, i have only ran 1 bottle, is it recommended for only 4weeks runs, or is it best to do 8 weeks?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hondizzle420 View Post
    i recently started a cycle of letro to rid myself of some gyno. on the day i started i also decided to run hghup, just to help maintain. and i have to say i havnt heard "are you on a cycle?"in a while. so ill just let that speak for itself. my body seems alot fuller over all. my sleep has been retarded my whole life, so i cant comment on if it improved it any, since i use other sleep aids. but strength has gone up considerably, and i feel quite a bit more intense when i hit the gym. also i have gained 7 pounds since this started, not sure if the letro has anything to do with it.. but im pretty sure hghup did its job. ive been dosing 5 pwo on gym days, and 5 2 hours after dinner on non-gym days.


    1 question, i have only ran 1 bottle, is it recommended for only 4weeks runs, or is it best to do 8 weeks?
    I actually recommend changing your dosing to all 5 caps pre-bed.

    As far as length of usage, best results are seen with at least 8 weeks of usage, although 4 weeks is fine to do.


    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. can this product be stacked with a natty test booster like recycle without issue?? thanks
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    can this product be stacked with a natty test booster like recycle without issue?? thanks
    Yes, it can be stacked with natural testosterone boosters - we have recommended this on several occasions, and actually, FREE TEST is the perfect product to stack it with.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. how about adding this product into the latter part of a pct alongside a natty test booster? also will it be an issue if you stack this with a nutrient re-partitioner such as slin-shot?? sorry, not very familiar with this type of product..just want to make sure this can interact with my regular supplements without a problem....thanks in advance..

  6. Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    how about adding this product into the latter part of a pct alongside a natty test booster? also will it be an issue if you stack this with a nutrient re-partitioner such as slin-shot?? sorry, not very familiar with this type of product..just want to make sure this can interact with my regular supplements without a problem....thanks in advance..
    Yes, you can add HGHup into PCT alongside a natural testosterone booster. In fact, I recommend using it from the start of PCT in such a stack, and not waiting until the end of it. HGHup can also be used DURING your cycle as well.

    No, it's not an issue stacking it with a nutrient repartitioner. Bear in mind, though, that HGHup will have some effect on this itself, and if you're using a nutrient repartitioner as well, be prepared to be a food vacuum.

    If you're not familiar with the product, then actually READ about it - there's plenty of information out there, including on the Applied Nutriceuticals website AND in multiple specifics threads on HGHup on the forums. Before you ask any more questions, I recommend that you DO read about the product, so that you understand it - review everything at Applied Nutriceuticals - HGHup!


    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. 5- pre bed is great! It should help you get an unrivaled sense of sleep. Also, it is perfectly fine to stack in PCT.
    Physique Competitor

  8. thank you..will have a looksie!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    thank you..will have a looksie!!
    how's it treating you?
    Physique Competitor

  10. havnt really had a chance to try it out yet. i just started my pct after a epi/pmag/11-sterone cycle..my budgets already stretched to the limit..unless..you guys send me a free bottle..i'd glad log it...

    brown

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Yes, you can add HGHup into PCT alongside a natural testosterone booster. In fact, I recommend using it from the start of PCT in such a stack, and not waiting until the end of it. HGHup can also be used DURING your cycle as well.

    No, it's not an issue stacking it with a nutrient repartitioner. Bear in mind, though, that HGHup will have some effect on this itself, and if you're using a nutrient repartitioner as well, be prepared to be a food vacuum.

    If you're not familiar with the product, then actually READ about it - there's plenty of information out there, including on the Applied Nutriceuticals website AND in multiple specifics threads on HGHup on the forums.


    ~Team APPNUT
    I'm stacking Hgh-uP with Free Test and Anabolic Pump during my cut (along with EC stack and green tea). I ate out on Friday, I had pizza (I took one Anabolic Pump at the pizza place) and then I went to a place where they only serve desserts and I had a huge bigne with icecream, fruit and meringue. I came home and passed out from all the sugar rush. Today (Monday) I weighed in and I have lost weight, I'm like wtf???
    Just my 0.2

  12. solid review!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by anaboliko View Post
    I'm stacking Hgh-uP with Free Test and Anabolic Pump during my cut (along with EC stack and green tea). I ate out on Friday, I had pizza (I took one Anabolic Pump at the pizza place) and then I went to a place where they only serve desserts and I had a huge bigne with icecream, fruit and meringue. I came home and passed out from all the sugar rush. Today (Monday) I weighed in and I have lost weight, I'm like wtf???
    Just my 0.2
    Weight fluctuates on a daily basis. Sometimes you will get a drop in weight, especially of you have been doing low calories/carbohydrates and then have a high calorie/carbohydrate day, or increase your water intake (re output), etc. A lot of factors can come into play. I recommend only taking your weight ONCE a week, on the same day and in the same condition as last time - preferably first thing in the morning after going to the bathroom, naked, before drinking or eating anything - for a more accurate indicator of progress.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. i've ordered 2 bottles of this. will stack with recycle for 8 weeks. so all 5 tabs before bed?

    question: my last meal(casein+6g carbs) is at 11pm and i fall asleep by 11.45pm...label says best taken on an empty stomach..so when do i take the 5 tablets??

  15. Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    i've ordered 2 bottles of this. will stack with recycle for 8 weeks. so all 5 tabs before bed?

    question: my last meal(casein+6g carbs) is at 11pm and i fall asleep by 11.45pm...label says best taken on an empty stomach..so when do i take the 5 tablets??
    Take 5 caps pre-bed. HGHup can be taken with OR without food - only NOT with carbohydrates or whey. If you have carbohydrates that late, then just dose HGHup between 9-9.30pm, or have your shake and carbs at that time and dose HGHup immediately pre-bed.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  16. i have a mate of mine who purchased 2 bottles too and he's looking to run it...

    problem is his meals times are not as regular as mine due to work restraints (especially at night)...he works out in the evening, has his PWO meal around 8.30ish and then generally ends up eating a carb meal (dinner) within 30 minutes of bedtime (around 10.30-11pm)...so would it be ok for him to take the 5 caps right in between the two meals (around 9.45pm)?? will the high carb dinner before bed blunt the release of GH from this product?

    sorry for all the Q's...just trying to get it right the first time...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    i have a mate of mine who purchased 2 bottles too and he's looking to run it...

    problem is his meals times are not as regular as mine due to work restraints (especially at night)...he works out in the evening, has his PWO meal around 8.30ish and then generally ends up eating a carb meal (dinner) within 30 minutes of bedtime (around 10.30-11pm)...so would it be ok for him to take the 5 caps right in between the two meals (around 9.45pm)?? will the high carb dinner before bed blunt the release of GH from this product?

    sorry for all the Q's...just trying to get it right the first time...
    It'd be better if he has at LEAST 90 minutes between ANY CARBOHYDRATES and HGHup dose; otherwise, yes, it will affect the effectiveness of the product. Instead of dosing pre-bed, why not get him to dose ~60 minutes pre-training - provided that he doesn't eat something just before training and is 90-120 minutes (ideally 2 hours) after his last meal containing carbohydrates and/or whey - because it will still be effective later.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Take 5 caps pre-bed. HGHup can be taken with OR without food - only NOT with carbohydrates or whey. If you have carbohydrates that late, then just dose HGHup between 9-9.30pm, or have your shake and carbs at that time and dose HGHup immediately pre-bed.

    ~Team APPNUT
    hey rosie,
    i've started taking hgh-up 3 days ago. my last two meals are 8.30pm (whey+15g's carbs) and 11pm (casein+5g's carbs)...i am dosing all 5 hgh-up caps @9.45pm..i cant really change my meal timings etc. as you can see my last meal doesn't have much carbs at all..so i don't think this will affect things much..however i am also taking LBF recompadrol throughout the day...i've read that stabilizing blood sugar levels will help with GH products effectiveness..so was wondering..if i take some recompadrol 30 minutes prior to last meal..would this help at all?? thanks again..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    hey rosie,
    i've started taking hgh-up 3 days ago. my last two meals are 8.30pm (whey+15g's carbs) and 11pm (casein+5g's carbs)...i am dosing all 5 hgh-up caps @9.45pm..i cant really change my meal timings etc. as you can see my last meal doesn't have much carbs at all..so i don't think this will affect things much..however i am also taking LBF recompadrol throughout the day...i've read that stabilizing blood sugar levels will help with GH products effectiveness..so was wondering..if i take some recompadrol 30 minutes prior to last meal..would this help at all?? thanks again..
    I'm not Rosie, obviously.

    Best bet may be to move that HGHup dose to 10pm. I will look into the Recompadrol... but best bet may be to just keep it away from the HGHup dose.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    hey rosie,
    i've started taking hgh-up 3 days ago. my last two meals are 8.30pm (whey+15g's carbs) and 11pm (casein+5g's carbs)...i am dosing all 5 hgh-up caps @9.45pm..i cant really change my meal timings etc. as you can see my last meal doesn't have much carbs at all..so i don't think this will affect things much..however i am also taking LBF recompadrol throughout the day...i've read that stabilizing blood sugar levels will help with GH products effectiveness..so was wondering..if i take some recompadrol 30 minutes prior to last meal..would this help at all?? thanks again..
    I agree with Jammie - dose your 5 caps of HGHup at 10pm. Recompadrol 15-20 minutes before your 11pm meal (and it's not really a "meal" - neither is your 8.30pm one) is not required.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  21. thanks guys!! will do as instructed...wish other reps were as quick as you guys to reply to Q's...two thumbs up!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    thanks guys!! will do as instructed...wish other reps were as quick as you guys to reply to Q's...two thumbs up!!!
    No worries, bud - we are here to help out Jammie is the go-to guy for AppNut!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 03:58 PM
  2. HGHup + Prime review/2nd gear +green mag log
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 10:47 PM
  3. Prime + HGHup Final Review
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 03:32 PM
  4. Good Review: NO Xplode
    By derker2008 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 03:03 PM
Log in
Log in