hghup review... so far..so good!

  1. New Member
    hondizzle420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    138
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%

    hghup review... so far..so good!


    i recently started a cycle of letro to rid myself of some gyno. on the day i started i also decided to run hghup, just to help maintain. and i have to say i havnt heard "are you on a cycle?"in a while. so ill just let that speak for itself. my body seems alot fuller over all. my sleep has been retarded my whole life, so i cant comment on if it improved it any, since i use other sleep aids. but strength has gone up considerably, and i feel quite a bit more intense when i hit the gym. also i have gained 7 pounds since this started, not sure if the letro has anything to do with it.. but im pretty sure hghup did its job. ive been dosing 5 pwo on gym days, and 5 2 hours after dinner on non-gym days.


    1 question, i have only ran 1 bottle, is it recommended for only 4weeks runs, or is it best to do 8 weeks?

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hondizzle420 View Post
    i recently started a cycle of letro to rid myself of some gyno. on the day i started i also decided to run hghup, just to help maintain. and i have to say i havnt heard "are you on a cycle?"in a while. so ill just let that speak for itself. my body seems alot fuller over all. my sleep has been retarded my whole life, so i cant comment on if it improved it any, since i use other sleep aids. but strength has gone up considerably, and i feel quite a bit more intense when i hit the gym. also i have gained 7 pounds since this started, not sure if the letro has anything to do with it.. but im pretty sure hghup did its job. ive been dosing 5 pwo on gym days, and 5 2 hours after dinner on non-gym days.


    1 question, i have only ran 1 bottle, is it recommended for only 4weeks runs, or is it best to do 8 weeks?
    I actually recommend changing your dosing to all 5 caps pre-bed.

    As far as length of usage, best results are seen with at least 8 weeks of usage, although 4 weeks is fine to do.


    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

    can this product be stacked with a natty test booster like recycle without issue?? thanks
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    can this product be stacked with a natty test booster like recycle without issue?? thanks
    Yes, it can be stacked with natural testosterone boosters - we have recommended this on several occasions, and actually, FREE TEST is the perfect product to stack it with.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

    how about adding this product into the latter part of a pct alongside a natty test booster? also will it be an issue if you stack this with a nutrient re-partitioner such as slin-shot?? sorry, not very familiar with this type of product..just want to make sure this can interact with my regular supplements without a problem....thanks in advance..
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    how about adding this product into the latter part of a pct alongside a natty test booster? also will it be an issue if you stack this with a nutrient re-partitioner such as slin-shot?? sorry, not very familiar with this type of product..just want to make sure this can interact with my regular supplements without a problem....thanks in advance..
    Yes, you can add HGHup into PCT alongside a natural testosterone booster. In fact, I recommend using it from the start of PCT in such a stack, and not waiting until the end of it. HGHup can also be used DURING your cycle as well.

    No, it's not an issue stacking it with a nutrient repartitioner. Bear in mind, though, that HGHup will have some effect on this itself, and if you're using a nutrient repartitioner as well, be prepared to be a food vacuum.

    If you're not familiar with the product, then actually READ about it - there's plenty of information out there, including on the Applied Nutriceuticals website AND in multiple specifics threads on HGHup on the forums. Before you ask any more questions, I recommend that you DO read about the product, so that you understand it - review everything at Applied Nutriceuticals - HGHup!


    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    5- pre bed is great! It should help you get an unrivaled sense of sleep. Also, it is perfectly fine to stack in PCT.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  8. New Member
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

    thank you..will have a looksie!!
  9. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    thank you..will have a looksie!!
    how's it treating you?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  10. New Member
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

    havnt really had a chance to try it out yet. i just started my pct after a epi/pmag/11-sterone cycle..my budgets already stretched to the limit..unless..you guys send me a free bottle..i'd glad log it...

    brown
  11. New Member
    anaboliko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    366
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    60.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Yes, you can add HGHup into PCT alongside a natural testosterone booster. In fact, I recommend using it from the start of PCT in such a stack, and not waiting until the end of it. HGHup can also be used DURING your cycle as well.

    No, it's not an issue stacking it with a nutrient repartitioner. Bear in mind, though, that HGHup will have some effect on this itself, and if you're using a nutrient repartitioner as well, be prepared to be a food vacuum.

    If you're not familiar with the product, then actually READ about it - there's plenty of information out there, including on the Applied Nutriceuticals website AND in multiple specifics threads on HGHup on the forums.


    ~Team APPNUT
    I'm stacking Hgh-uP with Free Test and Anabolic Pump during my cut (along with EC stack and green tea). I ate out on Friday, I had pizza (I took one Anabolic Pump at the pizza place) and then I went to a place where they only serve desserts and I had a huge bigne with icecream, fruit and meringue. I came home and passed out from all the sugar rush. Today (Monday) I weighed in and I have lost weight, I'm like wtf???
    Just my 0.2
  12. New Member
    SBT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    201
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    56.34%

    solid review!!
  13. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by anaboliko View Post
    I'm stacking Hgh-uP with Free Test and Anabolic Pump during my cut (along with EC stack and green tea). I ate out on Friday, I had pizza (I took one Anabolic Pump at the pizza place) and then I went to a place where they only serve desserts and I had a huge bigne with icecream, fruit and meringue. I came home and passed out from all the sugar rush. Today (Monday) I weighed in and I have lost weight, I'm like wtf???
    Just my 0.2
    Weight fluctuates on a daily basis. Sometimes you will get a drop in weight, especially of you have been doing low calories/carbohydrates and then have a high calorie/carbohydrate day, or increase your water intake (re output), etc. A lot of factors can come into play. I recommend only taking your weight ONCE a week, on the same day and in the same condition as last time - preferably first thing in the morning after going to the bathroom, naked, before drinking or eating anything - for a more accurate indicator of progress.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. New Member
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

    i've ordered 2 bottles of this. will stack with recycle for 8 weeks. so all 5 tabs before bed?

    question: my last meal(casein+6g carbs) is at 11pm and i fall asleep by 11.45pm...label says best taken on an empty stomach..so when do i take the 5 tablets??
  15. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    i've ordered 2 bottles of this. will stack with recycle for 8 weeks. so all 5 tabs before bed?

    question: my last meal(casein+6g carbs) is at 11pm and i fall asleep by 11.45pm...label says best taken on an empty stomach..so when do i take the 5 tablets??
    Take 5 caps pre-bed. HGHup can be taken with OR without food - only NOT with carbohydrates or whey. If you have carbohydrates that late, then just dose HGHup between 9-9.30pm, or have your shake and carbs at that time and dose HGHup immediately pre-bed.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. New Member
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

    i have a mate of mine who purchased 2 bottles too and he's looking to run it...

    problem is his meals times are not as regular as mine due to work restraints (especially at night)...he works out in the evening, has his PWO meal around 8.30ish and then generally ends up eating a carb meal (dinner) within 30 minutes of bedtime (around 10.30-11pm)...so would it be ok for him to take the 5 caps right in between the two meals (around 9.45pm)?? will the high carb dinner before bed blunt the release of GH from this product?

    sorry for all the Q's...just trying to get it right the first time...
  17. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    i have a mate of mine who purchased 2 bottles too and he's looking to run it...

    problem is his meals times are not as regular as mine due to work restraints (especially at night)...he works out in the evening, has his PWO meal around 8.30ish and then generally ends up eating a carb meal (dinner) within 30 minutes of bedtime (around 10.30-11pm)...so would it be ok for him to take the 5 caps right in between the two meals (around 9.45pm)?? will the high carb dinner before bed blunt the release of GH from this product?

    sorry for all the Q's...just trying to get it right the first time...
    It'd be better if he has at LEAST 90 minutes between ANY CARBOHYDRATES and HGHup dose; otherwise, yes, it will affect the effectiveness of the product. Instead of dosing pre-bed, why not get him to dose ~60 minutes pre-training - provided that he doesn't eat something just before training and is 90-120 minutes (ideally 2 hours) after his last meal containing carbohydrates and/or whey - because it will still be effective later.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  18. New Member
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Take 5 caps pre-bed. HGHup can be taken with OR without food - only NOT with carbohydrates or whey. If you have carbohydrates that late, then just dose HGHup between 9-9.30pm, or have your shake and carbs at that time and dose HGHup immediately pre-bed.

    ~Team APPNUT
    hey rosie,
    i've started taking hgh-up 3 days ago. my last two meals are 8.30pm (whey+15g's carbs) and 11pm (casein+5g's carbs)...i am dosing all 5 hgh-up caps @9.45pm..i cant really change my meal timings etc. as you can see my last meal doesn't have much carbs at all..so i don't think this will affect things much..however i am also taking LBF recompadrol throughout the day...i've read that stabilizing blood sugar levels will help with GH products effectiveness..so was wondering..if i take some recompadrol 30 minutes prior to last meal..would this help at all?? thanks again..
  19. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    hey rosie,
    i've started taking hgh-up 3 days ago. my last two meals are 8.30pm (whey+15g's carbs) and 11pm (casein+5g's carbs)...i am dosing all 5 hgh-up caps @9.45pm..i cant really change my meal timings etc. as you can see my last meal doesn't have much carbs at all..so i don't think this will affect things much..however i am also taking LBF recompadrol throughout the day...i've read that stabilizing blood sugar levels will help with GH products effectiveness..so was wondering..if i take some recompadrol 30 minutes prior to last meal..would this help at all?? thanks again..
    I'm not Rosie, obviously.

    Best bet may be to move that HGHup dose to 10pm. I will look into the Recompadrol... but best bet may be to just keep it away from the HGHup dose.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  20. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    hey rosie,
    i've started taking hgh-up 3 days ago. my last two meals are 8.30pm (whey+15g's carbs) and 11pm (casein+5g's carbs)...i am dosing all 5 hgh-up caps @9.45pm..i cant really change my meal timings etc. as you can see my last meal doesn't have much carbs at all..so i don't think this will affect things much..however i am also taking LBF recompadrol throughout the day...i've read that stabilizing blood sugar levels will help with GH products effectiveness..so was wondering..if i take some recompadrol 30 minutes prior to last meal..would this help at all?? thanks again..
    I agree with Jammie - dose your 5 caps of HGHup at 10pm. Recompadrol 15-20 minutes before your 11pm meal (and it's not really a "meal" - neither is your 8.30pm one) is not required.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  21. New Member
    brownchoclit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

    thanks guys!! will do as instructed...wish other reps were as quick as you guys to reply to Q's...two thumbs up!!!
  22. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    thanks guys!! will do as instructed...wish other reps were as quick as you guys to reply to Q's...two thumbs up!!!
    No worries, bud - we are here to help out Jammie is the go-to guy for AppNut!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 04:58 PM
  2. HGHup + Prime review/2nd gear +green mag log
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 11:47 PM
  3. Prime + HGHup Final Review
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 04:32 PM
  4. Good Review: NO Xplode
    By derker2008 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 04:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in