??Applied Nutriceuticals Anabolic Protein 1362g??

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%

??Applied Nutriceuticals Anabolic Protein 1362g??

Hello ,

I can't find any info on this product "Applied Nutriceuticals Anabolic Protein 1362g" is it legit?

I can only find it at one retailer here in the UK but the label info and ingredient profile aren't available and I can't find anything about it on the "eu" or "us" App Nut web pages???

Any info would be appreciated?

cheers

PJ

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.76%

funny, i saw it too yesterday and was wondering the same thing.
    sorry that this is not an answer to your question though
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%

Its pricey but I love the rest of the App Nut range so am keen to hear what the deal is .....

We're always watching.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pj74 View Post
    Hello ,

I can't find any info on this product "Applied Nutriceuticals Anabolic Protein 1362g" is it legit?

I can only find it at one retailer here in the UK but the label info and ingredient profile aren't available and I can't find anything about it on the "eu" or "us" App Nut web pages???

Any info would be appreciated?

cheers

PJ
    Anabolic Protein - like Alpha-X and Backdraft - was designed for the European market, and is only available in Europe (hence why there is nothing on the US APPNUT website).

I have queried ingredients and any write-up information on this for you, but I recommend contacting Predator Nutrition yourself and asking them for these as well, since all retailers of our products are given such information.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%

Thanks Rosie !!

Have you tried it out???

I'll hit the retailer for the info !

cheers

ps yesterday there wasn't anything on the European site either but if you guys put it out there I'm sure it rocks
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks Rosie !!

Have you tried it out???

cheers

ps yesterday there wasn't anything on the European site either but if you guys put it out there I'm sure it rocks
    No worries.

No, this is the one product (as well as The ONE and 2nd GEAR, for obvious reasons) of ours that I have not yet used.

~Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i wish app nut came out with a weight gainer or protein powder available in the US
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    I have queried ingredients and any write-up information on this for you, but I recommend contacting Predator Nutrition yourself and asking them for these as well, since all retailers of our products are given such information.
    Anabolic Protein is definitely only sold in Europe - it is manufactured, distributed, and sold only in Europe. Because of this, re write-up and ingredients, we do not have any information on it, and not even those here who helped formulate the product know the complete final ingredient profile, so you will have to contact Predator Nutrition and ask.

cheers

When contacting Predator Nutrition, it might pay to ask where they get the Anabolic Protein from. NutriMinds is our European distributor - therefore, it might also pay to contact them and query re Anabolic Protein information.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i wish app nut came out with a weight gainer or protein powder available in the US
    We have a lot of things in the pipeline . . .

~Team APPNUT

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ooh will have to give it a try!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.98%

I have contacted Predator Nutrition as well as NutriMinds, and inquired about the ingredient profile. I hope to here from both soon!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.98%

Anabolic Protein

Here is what the good people over at Applied Nutriceuticals EU (NutriMinds)
    sent me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

cheers Skeletor
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Here is what the good people over at Applied Nutriceuticals EU (NutriMinds)
    sent me.
    Good stuff

So, ingredient profile, for those interested:
    Name:  anabolic_protein_Ingredient_profile.jpg
Views: 2323
Size:  164.4 KB

~Team APPNUT

14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%

Thanks .......it looks rock solid. I have had a knee reconstruction and consequently look after my joints pretty well.....is the dose of AA significant enough to dry the joints out etc?

Also there was talk about some serious negative side from Arichidonic Acid ie promoting the growth of cancer cells etc (although I think that the study was done on mice etc ) is the AA in here safer as its derived from red meat? Or were all the concerns over AA put to bed ages ago??

thanks

pj
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Thanks .......it looks rock solid. I have had a knee reconstruction and consequently look after my joints pretty well.....is the dose of AA significant enough to dry the joints out etc?

Also there was talk about some serious negative side from Arichidonic Acid ie promoting the growth of cancer cells etc (although I think that the study was done on mice etc ) is the AA in here safer as its derived from red meat? Or were all the concerns over AA put to bed ages ago??

thanks

pj
    I'm getting Dirk to give you an answer.

~Team APPNUT

16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%

Awesome , thanks for getting back to me on all the questions!
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%

Any update on my question about the AA in it would be great!!!!
    thanks
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Any update on my question about the AA in it would be great!!!!
    thanks
    Dirk is incredibly busy right now, so I am sorry that he has not gotten back to you. Why don't you try emailing him - dirkt@bellsouth.net.

~Team APPNUT

19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%

Thanks Rosie , its no biggie I'll just keep up my routine and look after the knee!

On a side note , I have spent a few years trying out all the latest supps and got varied results.....

Consequently I jumped back to a run of RPM , Drive and Neovar RC and even though its been around for ages it still delivers results....I tried out HGHUp but I actually found I respond better to the IGF-2 which I am adding to my stack next week.

I can't rate it highly enough which is why I wanted to fire into some of your protein because I figured it would be equally good.

Thanks for your help !
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Thanks Rosie , its no biggie I'll just keep up my routine and look after the knee!

On a side note , I have spent a few years trying out all the latest supps and got varied results.....

Consequently I jumped back to a run of RPM , Drive and Neovar RC and even though its been around for ages it still delivers results....I tried out HGHUp but I actually found I respond better to the IGF-2 which I am adding to my stack next week.

I can't rate it highly enough which is why I wanted to fire into some of your protein because I figured it would be equally good.

Thanks for your help !
    No worries

Yes, I love IGF-2 as well - the best product ever, IMO! And adding that into the stack you have will give great results!

~Team APPNUT

21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%

Hi ,

I've tried to get an answer to my questions from nutriminds.eu but they haven't been able to do so....any chance I can just get a follow up on the safety issue ?
    thanks
    pj
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Hi ,

I've tried to get an answer to my questions from nutriminds.eu but they haven't been able to do so....any chance I can just get a follow up on the safety issue ?
    thanks
    pj
    I have queried for you.

~Team APPNUT

23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Although the Arachidonic Acid in Anabolic Protein is not dosed that heavy, it is still there, and the recommendation from one of our team who has used Anabolic Protein is NOT to use it if you are worried about joint pain.

Dirk also mentions that Anabolic Protein really messes with his joints, so if you have joint issues, then Anabolic Protein is not the protein for you.

~Team APPNUT

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals on the AIR!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 11:18 PM
  2. Replies: 176
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 01:30 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 07:45 PM