I have 3 months to gain 20-30 lbs What would be the Ultimate Stack from this comp.

mattcap8

Awards
I have 3 months before camp to pack on as much muscle as possible. I like this company because of it being NCAA compliant and it being dedicated to safe healthy results that wont leave once you stop taking the supp. I need to place an order soon so any suggestions would be great. Any other weight gainers, proteins, or other supps you recommend would be greatly greatly appreciated.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 3 months before camp to pack on as much muscle as possible. I like this company because of it being NCAA compliant and it being dedicated to safe healthy results that wont leave once you stop taking the supp. I need to place an order soon so any suggestions would be great. Any other weight gainers, proteins, or other supps you recommend would be greatly greatly appreciated.
20-30lb is easy enough to gain - just eat heaps - and you can do that in 3 months, but do realize that you're not going to get 20-30lb of MUSCLE in 3 months.

Thanks for your support of our products :)

As far as our best stack for gains: RPM/Drive/IGF-2 or HGHup♂/NeoVar. Dosing/timing instructions are on each product label.

You should have a multivitamin, good fats, protein (might want to use a gainer here, simply because it has more calories and carbohydrates), and BCAAs as well.

Remember, that your gains are going to come primarily through your NUTRITION - you need to be eating MORE than Maintenance - and your TRAINING - you need to make sure that your training regime is set up for muscle accretion.

~Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
agreed with rosie, nutrition is first. Then I would slap on a weight gainer (home made of course), and then igf2/neovar or hghup/neovar

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing this game 14 plus years. If your a noobie who has never lifted 20-30 lbs of WEIGHT not muscle will be easy.

If your a trained athlete Im gonna be the skeptic and say it isnt gonna happen. I dont wanna burst your bubble, but aside from Hormonals 30 lbs even 20 lbs of good weight in a trained veteran will be real hard. If you dont work have an awesome chef and can afford the piles of beef your gonna need its possibly but 2-3 lbs of sustained weight gain

all I can say is godspeed and post pics and prove me wrong

mattcap8

Awards
Hahaha I accept the challenge. I am a trained athlete that is coming off a 6 month rehab plan and need to gain this weight GOOD weight to be effective next season. I will probably put the photos up at the end haha **** is going to be epic i mean i have the entire strength, cardio lined up i am jrust trying to find a stack that will give me that extra edge... right now i am leaning toward the AppNutt products but let me know what i should combine i have heard some great ideas already but always lookn for any advice

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Most people doing test and tren don't gain 30 lbs.

mattcap8

Awards
Alright I just have a few final Q's how long can I run one of your stacks and what would you say is an advantage of your stack over the swole stack by anabolic innovations

griffco

Awards
Mattcap, sounds like your on a sports team. If you just got off 6 months rehab and previously had the muscle it's very doable. I played football for 13 years and had ankle surgery twice. Both times I lost huge amounts of muscle but if you just eat like a monster and train right it'll come back.
When I did it, about 20lbs in 3 months right before college coming off ankle surgery, all I took was some generic whey and a pre-workout shake. But also I was probably eating about 6k calories on workout days and gained about 20 lbs of fat with it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright I just have a few final Q's how long can I run one of your stacks and what would you say is an advantage of your stack over the swole stack by anabolic innovations
To get the best results, our products should be used for at LEAST 8 weeks, and you can run up to 12 weeks, sometimes longer, depending on how you dose, before we recommend a 2-4 weeks break.

Re AI products, I have never used any of their products, so cannot make a comparison. However, I HAVE used all of our products, and I know that they definitely work.

~Team APPNUT

mattcap8

Awards
I mean I am not trying to just through sloppy weight on so i know with the good some bad can come but i have a great strength and cond. team working with me and ya this is for football so i need to stay agile but Griffco you got a point that muscle memory will help.. but ya i will keep ya'll updated I have this week and then two weeks to let my body get to 100% and fully introduce myself back to the weight room before I will start the stack. I am think i will probably do the rpm/drive/ maybe neovar depending if the creatine dehydrate my muscles to much during the cond. but as for dosing and stuff . But as for the cycle length I will go through my calander so I will be at my peak going into camp I am just trying to decide if i want to take it 12 weeks straight and go into 2 a day camp at my peak or take a 2 week break or somthe n in the middle so i can take it during the 2-a-day camp so I just dom on everyone lol

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
roids bro. get some test and tren and eat. not possible naturally in that time frame

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ignore amount of muscle, and focus on quality of muscle. I will vouch for the Drive/RPM/IGF-2 combo.

Dear Lord, I never felt so power and amazing in the gym. I had tree logs for veins and undying wood(sorry, IGF-2 is no joke).

Recovery, intense energy. RPM is not a normal stim though, you dont get a "stim" feeling. You just get this awake, aware boost in strength. At least I did. And on IGF-2, a 10 minute nap in the middle of the day feels like 6 hours of sleep. Its pretty slick.

Only issue is for the first week with IGF-2 you may be really lethargic until you adjust.

AN is definitely one of my most recommended companies.

mattcap8

Awards
Zero-V Thanx bro I am feeln that stack and great point about quality over quantity I haven't tried any supps from this comp but I do get the vibe they choose quality and healthy results that will stick with you unlike some other companies that just throw chemicals at you regardless of the detrimental effects. I will Start the stack in 2 weeks. Any opinion on how long I should run it and if they would help to take during 2-a-day

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zero-V Thanx bro I am feeln that stack and great point about quality over quantity I haven't tried any supps from this comp but I do get the vibe they choose quality and healthy results that will stick with you unlike some other companies that just throw chemicals at you regardless of the detrimental effects. I will Start the stack in 2 weeks. Any opinion on how long I should run it and if they would help to take during 2-a-day
As I said before:
To get the best results, our products should be used for at LEAST 8 weeks, and you can run up to 12 weeks, sometimes longer, depending on how you dose, before we recommend a 2-4 weeks break.
Yes, they can definitely help during 2-a-day training - juts need to pick your times re dosing, because you do not need to OVERdose them. Dosing/timing instructions are on the product labels.

~Team APPNUT

mattcap8

Awards
Put in my order yesterday pumped to see how it goes!

mattcap8

Awards
Alright been on the stack for about 3 days now... Just have a quick q If I workout in the mourning should I still take the second dose of drive even if it has only been like 2-3 hours since the first dose?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright been on the stack for about 3 days now... Just have a quick q If I workout in the mourning should I still take the second dose of drive even if it has only been like 2-3 hours since the first dose?
Yes, you DO take a second dose of Drive - when I use it, on training days I dose 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 90 minutes later (which is ~60 minutes pre-resistance training). If you don't want to dose so close together, have your first dose 90 minutes pre-training, and your second dose ~6 hours later.

~Team APPNUT

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
Subbing here, or are you running a log in a nother section?

Also what stack did you decide on? (sorry if I missed it)

mattcap8

Awards
not sure what subbing is lol but i'm not doing a log yet I am coming off a surgery and am just doing some light stuff this week and next and after that I will run a log because I will be killin it in the weight room haha

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Let me put this in perspective for you...It took Dorian Yates approx 13-14 years to put on 70lbs of MUSCLE tissue. No way in hell you can put on 30lbs of MUSCLE in 3 months...It's just NOT going to happen...Now a 20lb weight gain is possible, but its gonna be Muscle,Fat, and water weight all at once.

Anyhow good luck man and keep us posted.

mattcap8

Awards
Alright finally doing the real training weight 215 but just now starting the full blown weight gain diet and strength program... Body finally healthy and loving getting back into the weight room with intensity. I am going on my second bottle of drive so far not to many results yet but like I said just started the hardcore training so I will keep you updated but as for the rpm stuff is hit or miss sometime still figuring out the timing. when I have 6 am workouts 3 get me going off the walls but if I try 3 in the afternoon it really doesn't hit to strong any suggestions? Also I have been making a lot of meals to boost my calorie intake so if any of you have any good secrets or recipes let me know!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright finally doing the real training weight 215 but just now starting the full blown weight gain diet and strength program... Body finally healthy and loving getting back into the weight room with intensity. I am going on my second bottle of drive so far not to many results yet but like I said just started the hardcore training so I will keep you updated but as for the rpm stuff is hit or miss sometime still figuring out the timing. when I have 6 am workouts 3 get me going off the walls but if I try 3 in the afternoon it really doesn't hit to strong any suggestions? Also I have been making a lot of meals to boost my calorie intake so if any of you have any good secrets or recipes let me know!!
RPM should be dosed anywhere from 60-80 minutes ore-training - I personally find 80 minutes pre-training the best time to take it. As far as pm dosing, RPM is most effective taken on an EMPTY stomach, so try and make sure that you dose it 90-120 minutes after eating and pre-training.

Re adding calories, add more carbohydrates, protein, sauces can help, etc. Have bigger servings, use food that has higher calories per serving, etc.

~Team APPNUT

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Man if you gain one or two lb of muscle a wk you should be very happy. If you run a 3 product 12wk stack I could see 16-18 lb if you diet and training progrAm are spot on.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man if you gain one or two lb of muscle a wk you should be very happy. If you run a 3 product 12wk stack I could see 16-18 lb if you diet and training progrAm are spot on.
Doesn't work like that, bud. Just because standalone product A may help add ax pounds over an x period, product B may help add bx pounds over an x period, and product C may help add cx pounds over an x period, you cannot say that stacking all three products will mean that you gain ax+bx+cx pounds over an x period. Even if your diet and training are spot on. Doesn't work like that at all.

~Team APPNUT

pezdog1

Awards
I have run the swole stack and it will give you outstanding strength gains, but 20-30lbs it wont do. Like everybody is saying with a good, huge diet you could get a soild 10-15lbs. good luck bro.

mattcap8

Awards
Hey Been awhile just wanted you all to know i did it and it can be done natural and it is all good weight it was hard as **** but got it done. squat up to 500 now bench at 280-290 find out next week not bad post op.

mattcap8

Awards
oh and to outside backer trying to get a video of max day to help prove it

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You gained 20-30 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks?

mattcap8

Awards
yup I still have a couple days left so if I hit my goal which I am sure I will then it will be 25 lb solid gain

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup I still have a couple days left so if I hit my goal which I am sure I will then it will be 25 lb solid gain
If you did, kudos to you, but it's highly unlikely to be 25lb of solid muscle gain, especially in 8 weeks; more likely lean body mass gains (and some fat), of which muscle is a part. Either that, or you're a complete beginner to resistance training and your nutrition and training were better than perfect for lean gains, and I doubt even a beginner would make 25lb of DRY gains in 8 weeks.

~Team APPNUT