Can someone help me with Lipo PM?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.36%

Can someone help me with Lipo PM?

Hey guys I was just wondering, if I take my dose of Lipo PM pre workout along with my pre workout drink, will any of its effects be diminished?

I usually eat about 1 hour prior to working out and then take my NO Shotgun. Do you think taking Lipo PM at the same time with Shotgun will be effective?

Jw because it says to take on an empty stomach not sure if a pre workout supp is considered food or not... Thanks!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I read that stuff is bad for you, I'll try and find site later for you.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30%

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I read that stuff is bad for you, I'll try and find site later for you.
    The NO Shotgun or Lipo PM? i've not read anything on Lipo PM being bad for you. i take it before bed, great sleep
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    Hey guys I was just wondering, if I take my dose of Lipo PM pre workout along with my pre workout drink, will any of its effects be diminished?

I usually eat about 1 hour prior to working out and then take my NO Shotgun. Do you think taking Lipo PM at the same time with Shotgun will be effective?

Jw because it says to take on an empty stomach not sure if a pre workout supp is considered food or not... Thanks!
    Lipotrophin-PM is NOT meant to be dosed preworkout; not sure where you mistakenly got THAT information from! If you have a bottle, or even a sample packet, the timing instructions are clear on the label!

You are supposed to dose Lipotrophin-PM PRE-BED!!! Do NOT dose preworkout!

If you want a PREWORKOUT product, look at either RPM, Drive, BLACK CATS, or even NeoVar Recomped or IGF-2, but NOT Lipotrophin-PM.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Lipotrophin-PM is NOT meant to be dosed preworkout; not sure where you mistakenly got THAT information from! If you have a bottle, or even a sample packet, the timing instructions are clear on the label!

You are supposed to dose Lipotrophin-PM PRE-BED!!! Do NOT dose preworkout!

If you want a PREWORKOUT product, look at either RPM, Drive, BLACK CATS, or even NeoVar Recomped or IGF-2, but NOT Lipotrophin-PM.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Im trying it pre workout because recently for some reason its making me wake up very early.

I'm a bit confused, on your FAQ thread it says this: Q: Can I take Lipotrophin –PM during the day?

A: Absolutely. Many people prefer not to take a stimulant-based fat-burner at all. Lipotrophin-PM works very effectively when taken in the morning, mid-afternoon, and at bedtime for 24 hour a day fat metabolization.

?
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Im trying it pre workout because recently for some reason its making me wake up very early.

I'm a bit confused, on your FAQ thread it says this: Q: Can I take Lipotrophin –PM during the day?

A: Absolutely. Many people prefer not to take a stimulant-based fat-burner at all. Lipotrophin-PM works very effectively when taken in the morning, mid-afternoon, and at bedtime for 24 hour a day fat metabolization.

?
    As far as if using for fat-burning effects, yes, you can dose it other than pre-bed, such as first thing - I myself do this on occasion.

In answer to your original question: "...if I take my dose of Lipo PM pre workout along with my pre workout drink, will any of its effects be diminished?...Do you think taking Lipo PM at the same time with Shotgun will be effective?...it says to take on an empty stomach not sure if a pre workout supp is considered food or not..." - YES, you can dose Lipotrophin-PM with No Shotgun, and both products will still be effective. Lipotrophin-PM contains Banaba Extract, which means that eating an hour before dosing is also fine.

And no, I would NOT consider a preworkout product to be "food". In fact, I would not consider anything not SOLID to be "food"; although some postworkout products have the calories, they are still no replacement for actual food.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%

the reason you are waking up very early is because sleep is so damn deep that your well rested and naturally rise when your ready

I was having the same issues ( good thing) lipo pm is that unsung gem that those who take it love it

those that dont know are missing out lol

its truly a unique and awesome product

I know folks that take it daily but the sleep effects are winner
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.36%

Hey, thanks a lot for the responses guys. I took 3 caps today along with NO Shotgun before a back workout and it was great. I felt like I had awesome focus and could go for hours. Pumps were pretty solid too.

Maybe I'll try taking 1/2 capsule before bed and see how that works out.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.53%
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Hey, thanks a lot for the responses guys. I took 3 caps today along with NO Shotgun before a back workout and it was great. I felt like I had awesome focus and could go for hours. Pumps were pretty solid too.

Maybe I'll try taking 1/2 capsule before bed and see how that works out.
    If you're taking 3 caps pre-training, then you can take a full cap pre-bed

~Team APPNUT

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.08%

I'll second the "Lipo-PM rocks". I don't give a damn about the fat burning, but it has changed my life in terms of sleep quality. I spent years on sleep medications that never did anything but make me sleepy, and I've always struggled to get to sleep before 4AM and to wake up before noon (they call it Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome- tags along with ADHD a lot). Now that I'm on HGHUp and Lipo-PM, I have zero problems getting to sleep, don't wake up at all in the middle of the night, and I routinely wake up before 9AM. I've NEVER been able to claim any of that before.

I consider both products to be staple now- they're just going to be a part of my daily life as long as they're made. I heart AppNu.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    I'll second the "Lipo-PM rocks". I don't give a damn about the fat burning, but it has changed my life in terms of sleep quality. I spent years on sleep medications that never did anything but make me sleepy, and I've always struggled to get to sleep before 4AM and to wake up before noon (they call it Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome- tags along with ADHD a lot). Now that I'm on HGHUp and Lipo-PM, I have zero problems getting to sleep, don't wake up at all in the middle of the night, and I routinely wake up before 9AM. I've NEVER been able to claim any of that before.

I consider both products to be staple now- they're just going to be a part of my daily life as long as they're made. I heart AppNu.
    This is awesome feedback! So stoked that you love these products as well

~Team APPNUT

13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.34%

LIPO-PM is amazing pre-bed. I have had sleep issues most of my life, and I loved remcg3 from usp. Since then, i have not found a great sleep aid. One day, I decide to get samples from the appnut website. A few days later, the samples arrived, and I have been sleeping like a baby ever since. Lipo-pm is amazing, thank you appnut!
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy View Post
    LIPO-PM is amazing pre-bed. I have had sleep issues most of my life, and I loved remcg3 from usp. Since then, i have not found a great sleep aid. One day, I decide to get samples from the appnut website. A few days later, the samples arrived, and I have been sleeping like a baby ever since. Lipo-pm is amazing, thank you appnut!
    Awesome feedback Thank you. Yep, Lipotrophin-PM is GREAT for sleep!

~Team APPNUT

15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.5%

I won't lie. The first night I took lipo-pm I sleep like a baby. I was surprised.
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%

come chat with us in the lipo appreciation thread
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

Similar Forum Threads

1. lipo 6
    By dess in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 10:08 AM