Lipo PM and non carb meal?

  1. Registered User
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0

    Lipo PM and non carb meal?


    Hi,

    I was wondering if it's OK to take Lipo PM with protein powder and flaxseed?

    If not, how long do I need to wait?


    Also, how long do I need to wait before taking Lipo PM after dinner if my dinner consist of meat, veggies, and fat sources (PB, avocado, etc) ?

    thx

  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ninociamik View Post
    Hi,

    I was wondering if it's OK to take Lipo PM with protein powder and flaxseed?

    If not, how long do I need to wait?


    Also, how long do I need to wait before taking Lipo PM after dinner if my dinner consist of meat, veggies, and fat sources (PB, avocado, etc) ?

    thx
    Ideally you want to use Lipotrophin-PM on an empty stomach, but because it contains Banaba Extract I would say that it'd be ok to take Lipotrophin-PM either 20-30 minutes before or with the protein powder and flaxseed.

    As for after eating, ideally 2 hours before dosing, but you should be fine in 60-90 minutes.

    Not sure why you want to dose Lipotrophin-PM before food though, unless you eat just before you go to bed.

    Dirk may want to comment further.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Ideally you want to use Lipotrophin-PM on an empty stomach, but because it contains Banaba Extract I would say that it'd be ok to take Lipotrophin-PM either 20-30 minutes before or with the protein powder and flaxseed.

    As for after eating, ideally 2 hours before dosing, but you should be fine in 60-90 minutes.

    Not sure why you want to dose Lipotrophin-PM before food though, unless you eat just before you go to bed.

    Dirk may want to comment further.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

    Hi Rosie,
    the reason I'm asking is I usually sleep 2 hours after dinner. How's this sound to you : dinner (with / without carbs) - wait 2 hours - Lipo PM - bed. I usually drink casein+ grinded flaxseed around 1 hour / 2 hours after I slept, then go to bed again, just for avoiding catabolism through the night ( I usually set alarm.) Does that sounds OK to you?


    thanks
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ninociamik View Post
    Hi Rosie,
    the reason I'm asking is I usually sleep 2 hours after dinner. How's this sound to you : dinner (with / without carbs) - wait 2 hours - Lipo PM - bed. I usually drink casein+ grinded flaxseed around 1 hour / 2 hours after I slept, then go to bed again, just for avoiding catabolism through the night ( I usually set alarm.) Does that sounds OK to you?


    thanks
    That sounds fine. You can have carbohydrates with your dinner. And yeah, eating (although casein+flaxseed is not really eating, LOL) an hour after dosing Lipotrophin-PM is fine.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    That sounds fine. You can have carbohydrates with your dinner. And yeah, eating (although casein+flaxseed is not really eating, LOL) an hour after dosing Lipotrophin-PM is fine.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Thx for the advice Rosie,
    yeah I know casein + flaxseed is not a meal, but it's just to curb my hunger in the middle of the night. add water, drink, sleep again. Sometimes I drink it half asleep LOL
  6. Registered User
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    That sounds fine. You can have carbohydrates with your dinner. And yeah, eating (although casein+flaxseed is not really eating, LOL) an hour after dosing Lipotrophin-PM is fine.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Hi Rosie,

    one more thing...if for some reason I forgot to take my lipo PM and take it with my shakes (casein + flaxseed) will it be still effective, considering no carbs present? or shouldn't I bother to take it at all?


    thanks
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ninociamik View Post
    Hi Rosie,

    one more thing...if for some reason I forgot to take my lipo PM and take it with my shakes (casein + flaxseed) will it be still effective, considering no carbs present? or shouldn't I bother to take it at all?


    thanks
    it should be ok - it has Banaba in it (and not sure why you are thinking no carbs - Lipotrophin-PM is NOT a Growth Hormone booster). Try and do it at least either an hour before or after though, if you can.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Registered User
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    it should be ok - it has Banaba in it (and not sure why you are thinking no carbs - Lipotrophin-PM is NOT a Growth Hormone booster). Try and do it at least either an hour before or after though, if you can.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT


    Hi Rosie,

    the shakes is just to curb my hunger in the middle of the night, hence no carbs. I still had my dinner before the shakes. Usually I have dinner, then 2 hrs later lipo PM, then 1-2 hrs later (depending when I wake up in the middle of the night) shakes, then sleep again. Sometimes I fall asleep 1 hour after dinner and wake up in the middle of the night, skipping my Lipo PM dose. that is why I asked the question. Sorry for the confusion. carbs in the middle of the night tends to bloat me.

    thanks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How long before/after carb meal do I take ALA.
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 12:17 PM
  2. ALA+no carb meal=bad idea?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 10:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in