AMPHETALIN REVIEW!!!

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

AMPHETALIN REVIEW!!!

AMPHETALIN Review

HOLY ****!!@#@#!*&^%$#@ LOL This stuff is amazing guys, I took 1 cap with a scoop of Jack3d pre-cardio(most the time I use 2 scoops of Jack3d) and damn the Energy, the feeling of I can just keep going, this stuff is PHENOMENAL!

I haven't felt a boost like this in a long long time! I can't wait to run this in April, this is hands down the best energy supplement I have ever used, I can't imagine what 2 caps would feel like, because I sweated like a mad man during my cardio workout. This stuff will be awesome to use during Kickboxing and Grappling.

I honestly think I'm gonna try buying some bulk L-Arginine, Creatine, Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate and take a cap of Amphetalin for Pre-workouts...I think that would be an amazing Pre-workout.

10 out of 10 for Amphetalin guys, great job!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    AMPHETALIN Review

HOLY ****!!@#@#!*&^%$#@ LOL This stuff is amazing guys, I took 1 cap with a scoop of Jack3d pre-cardio(most the time I use 2 scoops of Jack3d) and damn the Energy, the feeling of I can just keep going, this stuff is PHENOMENAL!

I haven't felt a boost like this in a long long time! I can't wait to run this in April, this is hands down the best energy supplement I have ever used, I can't imagine what 2 caps would feel like, because I sweated like a mad man during my cardio workout. This stuff will be awesome to use during Kickboxing and Grappling.

I honestly think I'm gonna try buying some bulk L-Arginine, Creatine, Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate and take a cap of Amphetalin for Pre-workouts...I think that would be an amazing Pre-workout.

10 out of 10 for Amphetalin guys, great job!
    Awesome, thanks for that, bud! Yes, 2 caps is definitely potent! 1 cap gives the same effects without the "overhyped" feeling. And this is a stim junkie talking who started at 2 caps and has gone down to using 1 cap once daily.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Ya this stuff is very strong for sure. It will stack nicely with HGH UP and Glycobol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •