HGHUp & Melatonin -- Safe?
- 01-21-2010, 02:42 AM
- 01-21-2010, 04:51 AM
- 5'1" 109 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 02-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Don't be so quick to jump on the Melatonin train. It has been proven conclusively to inhibit GnRH (the stuff you need to make T) in animals. It controls their breeding seasons, by secreting more, and lowering T, in the long night winter months and then backing off as the days shorten allowing T to go back up.
I used 3 mg a night for over 6 months to sleep and it wrecked my libido. After more than a month I'm still crossing my fingers I'm not permanently suppressed.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ReaperX in forum SupplementsReplies: 50Last Post: 06-02-2008, 09:23 AM
- By MattRoeske in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2008, 05:24 PM
- By FlexMasterFunk in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-02-2007, 09:56 PM
- By deltaforce69 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2005, 09:17 AM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2005, 09:23 AM