RPM timing & dosage

  1. Registered User
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0

    RPM timing & dosage


    Hi guys,

    I just started using RPM. I usually take RPM 2.5 hours after lunch, and then around 45 mins after RPM, I take pre workout meals (usually chicken & brown rice / peanut butter) did I do it right? or do I need to wait longer after taking RPM.

    My weight is 174, so I take 3 caps. my question is, how many caps do I need to take on non-WO / cardio days? I usually take 2 caps first thing in the morning......


    thanks guys

  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ninociamik View Post
    Hi guys,

    I just started using RPM. I usually take RPM 2.5 hours after lunch, and then around 45 mins after RPM, I take pre workout meals (usually chicken & brown rice / peanut butter) did I do it right? or do I need to wait longer after taking RPM.

    My weight is 174, so I take 3 caps. my question is, how many caps do I need to take on non-WO / cardio days? I usually take 2 caps first thing in the morning......


    thanks guys
    I wouldn't have a heavy meal like that 45 minutes after dosing RPM, as it will blunt the effects a little. If you want to eat as heavy as that then I suggest dosing RPM 2 hours after lunch and then wait 60 minutes before having your pre-workout meal.

    As far as non-training days, use 1-2 caps first thing in the morning (or whenever you need energy, at least 60 minutes pre-food); otherwise you don't need to dose it at all.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I wouldn't have a heavy meal like that 45 minutes after dosing RPM, as it will blunt the effects a little. If you want to eat as heavy as that then I suggest dosing RPM 2 hours after lunch and then wait 60 minutes before having your pre-workout meal.

    As far as non-training days, use 1-2 caps first thing in the morning (or whenever you need energy, at least 60 minutes pre-food); otherwise you don't need to dose it at all.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT


    Hi rosie, thanks for the info. I usually have 120 gr of chicken breast + 1/3 cup brown rice, and then 30 mins lter,
    1 tbsp of honey right before workout. Does this considered heavy? If so, what would you suggest?
    I also sometimes eat 120 gr chicken breast + 1 tbsp peanu butter...does this also
    Consodered heavy meals?

    Thx...sorry my questions sounds idiot
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ninociamik View Post
    Hi rosie, thanks for the info. I usually have 120 gr of chicken breast + 1/3 cup brown rice, and then 30 mins lter,
    1 tbsp of honey right before workout. Does this considered heavy? If so, what would you suggest?
    I also sometimes eat 120 gr chicken breast + 1 tbsp peanu butter...does this also
    Consodered heavy meals?

    Thx...sorry my questions sounds idiot
    Yes, I would say that anything not a protein shake pre-training is heavy, especially if you're having heavy carbohydrates like brown rice.

    As I said, have your pre-training dose of RPM 2 hours after lunch and then have your pre-training meal an hour after that...OR dose RPM 2 hours after lunch and then do your training an hour after that and have your rice/chicken AFTER your training (4 hours between meals is fine).

    I personally do not see the point in eating such a meal so close to training, since exercising with food in your stomach slows the digestion of the food. But that's just me. Each to their own.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    borje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0

    so can I take a shake 20-30 min after RPM?
  6. Registered User
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yes, I would say that anything not a protein shake pre-training is heavy, especially if you're having heavy carbohydrates like brown rice.

    As I said, have your pre-training dose of RPM 2 hours after lunch and then have your pre-training meal an hour after that...OR dose RPM 2 hours after lunch and then do your training an hour after that and have your rice/chicken AFTER your training (4 hours between meals is fine).

    I personally do not see the point in eating such a meal so close to training, since exercising with food in your stomach slows the digestion of the food. But that's just me. Each to their own.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    All right rosie, I'll change my pre WO meals into protein shake then.

    by the way, what would be considered light meals? only protein shakes? I plan to use protein powder + 1 tbsp peanut butter OR 1/2 tbsp of VCO...is this OK?


    Thx very much
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by borje View Post
    so can I take a shake 20-30 min after RPM?
    I would wait ~30 minutes, but yes.


    Quote Originally Posted by ninociamik View Post
    All right rosie, I'll change my pre WO meals into protein shake then.

    by the way, what would be considered light meals? only protein shakes? I plan to use protein powder + 1 tbsp peanut butter OR 1/2 tbsp of VCO...is this OK?


    Thx very much
    Everyone will have their own definition of a "light meal". To me a protein shake is not a meal, but would fall under that category, along with smoothies, just protein, MRP, etc. Using the "protein powder + 1 tbsp peanut butter OR 1/2 tbsp of VCO" would be fine.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Registered User
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I would wait ~30 minutes, but yes.




    Everyone will have their own definition of a "light meal". To me a protein shake is not a meal, but would fall under that category, along with smoothies, just protein, MRP, etc. Using the "protein powder + 1 tbsp peanut butter OR 1/2 tbsp of VCO" would be fine.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT


    thanks for the reply Rosie,

    for hi-carb day, I plan to do this : lunch -2.5 hrs later- RPM -45 mins later- whey + 2 tbsp honey - WO.....or plain whey -45mins later- 2 tbsp honey right before workout....is this acceptable?

    thx
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ninociamik View Post
    thanks for the reply Rosie,

    for hi-carb day, I plan to do this : lunch -2.5 hrs later- RPM -45 mins later- whey + 2 tbsp honey - WO.....or plain whey -45mins later- 2 tbsp honey right before workout....is this acceptable?

    thx
    Yeah, that's fine.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Registered User
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yeah, that's fine.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT


    thx a lot!
  11. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    well rosie has cleared it all up here solid advice.
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT dosage timing HELP
    By Xpballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 10:59 PM
  2. Dosage and Timing...HELP!
    By paulygon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 08:36 AM
  3. PP dosage timing?
    By jshin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 08:38 PM
  4. Dosage timing
    By sly in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 09:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in