DHEA, Vitamin C, and Phsophatidylserine for PCT after The One

1. DHEA, Vitamin C, and Phsophatidylserine for PCT after The One

I know DHEA can displace cortisol- keeping it from binding to androgen receptors. But what would the recommended dosage be for a PCT after The One? (Assuming all other staples are being used- 2nd Gear, test booster, HGHUp, etc)

I used Lean Xtreme last time, but I left it at home and am traveling. So instead I'm currently using the following to deal with cortisol control. Any advice? (I fear I may be overdoing it a bit...)

6G Vitamin C (in three divided doses)
    50mg DHEA every 4 hours
    Plus 50mg 2x a day (it's stacked in my test booster)
    Phsophatidylserine 300mg (30 minutes prior to workout)

Thoughts?

2. Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    I know DHEA can displace cortisol- keeping it from binding to androgen receptors. But what would the recommended dosage be for a PCT after The One? (Assuming all other staples are being used- 2nd Gear, test booster, HGHUp, etc)

I used Lean Xtreme last time, but I left it at home and am traveling. So instead I'm currently using the following to deal with cortisol control. Any advice? (I fear I may be overdoing it a bit...)

50mg DHEA every 4 hours

Thoughts?
    I wouldn't use DHEA for PCT, but that is just me. So you are gettin in a total of about 200mg of DHEA per day correct? What is your age? DHEA is generally only advised for middle aged and up adults and can cause slight shutdown.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

3. Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post

50mg DHEA every 4 hours

Thoughts?
    You DON'T use DHEA in a PCT. DHEA is hormonal, so all you are doing is essentially extending your hormonal cycle (and if you are using a 'testosterone booster' with DHEA in, then stop it; use a NATURAL booster).

If you are using 2nd GEAR, HGHup♂, and a NATURAL testosterone booster, you might want to add a Cissus product.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. i think 6 grams is too much vit c to me wow

and yes with proper pct dhea is not necessary
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

Similar Forum Threads

1. Life Extension DHEA Supplements: DHEA vs. 7-Keto DHEA?
    By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 04:51 PM
  2. Difference between pharmacy compounded DHEA and online DHEA?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 03:01 PM
  3. SD,Transdermal DHEA/7oxo DHEA cycle plan
    By Mach .78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 06:19 PM
  4. Vitamin World DHEA = Estrogen?????
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2005, 02:05 AM